|Help Search Members Calendar Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Akira - Devilman Crybaby
Circular scar on the small of his back, as if a tail were removed years ago.
His middle front teeth are sharp and pointed.
- Romulus has a myriad of small knives that he uses for up close and personal combat. Given his inclination to run from combat, Romulus actually does not carry other weapons at the moment.
- He does have claws and his teeth, however.
- Capable of transferring his consciousness into 'verminous' creatures that are nearby, be they raccoons, rats, or other such creatures. Romulus' body is left behind during this process, and so he only tends to do it when he is in a secure location. He must have eye contact with the creature in order to give his consciousness to it, but there is no real distance limit to how far he can go with the creature, distance-wise. Romulus will retain any information he hears in the body of the creature.
- Can disseminate his body into a horde of rats at will, and can reform himself equally at will; if just one rat is left undestroyed, Romulus can form himself anew from that single rat.
- Can summon membranous wings, with two variations. The first are typical wings on the back like a bird, the second is a set of batlike wings under his arms.
- Intense flexibility. Romulus is able to compress his body enough to wiggle through prison bars, and can rotate his spine an intense degree, much like a rat can.
- Romulus is capable of chewing through concrete and metal, though the process takes a great deal of time.
- In the same vein, Romulus can eat and digest just about any substance, and is entirely immune to poisons that are ingested. Poisons that are coating weapons still hurt him, but the pain is dulled.
- Romulus is not overly strong, but he is immensely fast and durable; it can be hard to land a hit on him, and he can take a rather stunning amount of damage. His skin is not unbreakable, but it can take regular weapons multiple hits to make him bleed, which gives him the time he needs to escape a scenario. He has no extra durability against Bellicosa.
- Can speak with animals of all types.
- Can summon rats towards him, and can lend these rats increased strength from his own demonic reserves.
- Under duress, Romulus is capable of pumping energy throughout his body; when he does this, he grows membranous wings on his back and his eyes go red. A long rat tail appears as well, and this tail is thick enough to knock people around. Claws emerge from his fingers and his teeth sharpen. Romulus gains a boost of speed when fleeing from a fight, though his strength is also boosted in this form--he can fight, but it is actually designed for flight.
- Pragmatic. Likes to live, so he's going to flee from any fight that he cannot win, and he has no reservations about abandoning people he doesn't care for. A firm believer in running faster than the person next to you.
- Furthermore, he does not give a single fuck if people find his "cowardice" insulting, or whatever. Romulus just finds it funny that people would waste air lecturing to him, when he's lived for centuries this way.
- Likes to gloat when self-righteous honorable jackasses get mangled in combat. Should have run, huh.
-Honestly he's pretty proud of being a "bottom feeder", because it means he gets away with shit that others wouldn't. Romulus blends in with a crowd really well, and he always has. He's an expert on making himself look plain and beneath notice.
- Flings his dick around like it's nobody's business, but he really doesn't give a damn about the kids that result from it unless they're particularly impressive; he's probably got a good many kids running around Sium but only a handful have ever bothered to find him. Romulus is cool with that.
-He's a good motivational speaker, which serves him well because he usually wants to motivate people to do dangerous shit on his behalf.
- Romulus is an asshole, basically. A cowardly, backstabbing asshole who will only really pick up a weapon and fight when he thinks he's guaranteed a win.
- Born to the Great-Nest, an underground city beneath Sium which housed a variety of creatures from molemen to were-hogs to rat demons (like Romulus and his many sisters and brothers).
-The district which housed the rat demons was pretty violent, and the rat demons were notorious in the city as leading big gangs and running around; they'd typically eat surface-walkers, and prized the ears of elves as a delicacy.
- Obviously, Romulus wasn't so big on this. He was at the bottom of his group and slunk around to benefit on the scraps; whatever they didn't want, he got. Romulus didn't resent this lifestyle, however. In fact, he came to really enjoy it, given that while other members of the gang got their asses beat, he never really did. He was either too quick to escape or not worth the effort of a beating.
- He got mad at a higher-ranking member of the group and had sex with the other guy's wife. The kid that resulted looked like Romulus, and so Romulus wound up having to flee the nest because as it turns out, big warlord guys do not like it when you fuck their wives.
- Literally ever since then, he's made his way around Sium, watching people do dumb shit and then get killed for it. He thinks the old monarchy falling is really funny, and the only reason he joined Black Sun Cabal is because he can do whatever he pleases (as long as he kills someone for their dumb god every now and again) and get away with it. He's got the "benefit of a group", which is alright by him.
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.