|Help Search Members Calendar Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Evelynn - League of Legends
As a Revenant, Nila is capable of possessing and 'stealing' bodies. If she's able to sneak up on someone without them noticing, or if they're unconscious, she can enter their body. When this happens, the owner of said body is essentially placed in a mental cage and they're aware of the possession, but most can't do anything about it. Eventually, however, Nila will be forced out of the body and the owner will resume control. However, if she kills someone, she can effectively 'steal' their body outright. This allows her to essentially shapeshift into that person, and she'll be able to steal fragments of their memories. This can allow her to assume the identity of someone, but anyone close to said individual would be able to tell something was wrong. She can't adopt any of their abilities or anything expressly unique to them, however and she can only mimic one body at a time.
Nila can utilize a form of nature magic that allows her to manipulate, control and create plants. This extends to wood, vines and most things one would associate with nature. She can also cause pseudo-mutations in the plants she creates, imbuing them with fragments of her own hatred/soul. This gives her creations a sort of sentience that allows them to attack anyone she views as an enemy without requiring her complete focus. Though, her plants and creations are generally less effective in this state.
She can release pollen and spores from her body that are general toxic and poisonous, to the point she can even cause her skin to become akin to poison ivy for instance. She can also make most recreational drugs and concentrate their effects, making them even more effective. So she can easily make things LIT.
In addition to this, because she's a demon, she has supernatural strength and physical abilities. This makes her faster, stronger and more durable than your average human.
- Had Asher when she was 18, despite being young she did her best to care for her child alongside her then boyfriend
- Had Alder a year later and by then she was a married woman and happily did her best to help provide for her growing family
- When the brothers were around 5/4 (respectively), she took them to some market/festival thing
- While there, she came across some fortune teller and decided to just humor the lady that had beckoned her over
- The lady told her that one of her children would kill her in ten years time
- Naturally she didn't believe it, but over time she began to become more and more paranoid
- She did her best to take care of her children and maintain her love for them, but she was slowly getting colder as time went on
- She masked it as best she could but it was probably obvious something about her was off to her husband
- Eventually, their business began to fail and they couldn't make money the way they used to. And this caused her relationship with her husband to slowly begin to deteriorate from the stress of their livelihood failing and her growing paranoia that one of her children were going to kill her
- To settle this, she suggested that one of them be sent away to Crux to lessen their burden. After a lengthy debate that went on for hours, they agreed to send one of them away. And the one that would be taken was Asher, as he was the eldest.
- Sending Alder away, they kept Asher at home -- having already called for Hallowed to come and take the boy. But as the news was broken to Asher, she immediately realized the fortune teller was right. Mere seconds later, she and her husband were dead.
- The only thing that remained was her soul that seemed to be trapped in a limbo between Sium and Alptraum -- her own regret and hatred binding her to the world. It was hell on her mind as she watched her son even go so far as to injure the Hallowed that had been sent to pick him up, displaying a side of him that she had never even known existed.
- And, to that extent, she found herself snapping. Asher wasn't her son -- he was a monster. A monster she had raised and loved. A monster that had killed her. And in that moment of rage, she was pulled down to Alptraum -- forced to relieve the moment of her death as well as a slew of other mental trauma that only served to fuel the fire of her hatred.
- She would make him pay. She had every intention of making Asher suffer. Him and his 'beloved' brother. Somewhere along the lines, she came to the conclusion they had planned it. They had planned everything. Her life was ruined and ended because of them and she'd make them both pay.
- Her opportunity came in the form of a Black Sun Cabal ritual. She heard a familiar voice calling out to her - the voice of the fortune teller who told her of the misfortune that would befall her so many years ago. And as she arose as a demon from a pile of limbs and blood on the day of Aphelion, she stared up at the Black Sun with a fury in her eyes.
- She would not let her second chance go to waste. She would repay her debt to the Black Sun Cabal and the witch that resurrected her, vowing to harvest the Sillage and souls of anyone that crossed her. And her greatest sacrifice of them all would be her own sons -- but only after she made them taste the suffering she was forced to endure.
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.