megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Fool's Pawns, Frag's Dream Harem
FragmentZ
“Grand Fool”
Feel the beating of our hearts
FragmentZ
Jun 11 2017, 09:09 AM
OOC Account
Earl
1st
25 posts
currently Offline
played by A Degenerate

River Grimwald
Female
Pansexual(?)
Apocrypha
Everchanging, the story-line that keeps me alive..."
ABOUT
River is a former assassin of the Grimwald family who has come to betray them after the death of her beloved brother.

FRIENDS
River doesn't mind companionship. If it helps her find a purpose, then she'll have friends. She is awkward when socializing due to her upbringing, but she tries her best to hold conversations. Getting her to be your friend is not so difficult just as long as you don't affiliate yourself with her family or if you speak ill of her late siblings.

ENEMIES
Her whole family bar her dead siblings. If you are an ally of her family or spit on her sibling's names, then that's a one-way ticket to her bad side. She'll try kill you. It won't be fun.

ROMANCE
River has only felt familial love. Romantic love is completely new territory for her, but with the life she has, she won't care about race or gender. After all, it's what's on the inside that matters, right?
Soleil Rallen
Female
Eh
Crux Fidelis
So close to me... that memory... "
ABOUT
An angel/human hybrid with a mission to protect the beauty in the world and rid of those that disturb it.

FRIENDS
It's... probably better if you approach her rather than she approach you... because it is very unlikely she'll initiate. It won't be hard though, for while Soleil is shy, she is very nice. She may not open up immediately, but if you put the effort, she will be a great companion.

ENEMIES
Soleil doesn't really hate anyone, per se, but if she deems your actions wrong, then she won't be your ally either. She holds no grudges against opposing sides, but that doesn't mean her sword won't split you in half should you try to bring harm.

ROMANCE
She's very curious in regards to love. She's never fallen in love herself, but she would like to experience the feeling... the only problem is finding out what she wants in that person... she really hasn't a clue.
Irina Relius
Female
Heterosexual
Poena Damni
This is the path that you chose, and there is no one who can save you now..."
ABOUT
The living Sin of Envy, Irina is a dangerous demon waiting out for the perfect opportunity to enact chaos upon the world. She's feels fully indebted to Pride, and so would loyally do her lady's bidding.

FRIENDS
The only beings she considers herself to be close with are the other Sins. To her, they are her friends/family, and is content classifying them as such. The closest things you can be with her is her entertainment. That is, if you're really up for it. While she is the "friendliest" of the Sins, the fact of the matter is that she is still a SIN.

ENEMIES
If you are enemies to the other Sins, then she will also consider you an enemy. If you obstruct her plans, then you are her enemy. If you're a Crux, then yeah, you are her enemy. If you happen to have something worth envying over... yeah.

ROMANCE
Irina is not searching for romance. Hell, she does not even know if she has the capacity to love. Go ahead and try to romance her. Doubt you'll make it far.
Cecilia Valdur
Female
Heterosexual
Royal Knight
If the whole world told me I should disappear, can I fall right next to you?"
ABOUT
A human turned demon and a former Royal Knight who had exiled herself due to succumbing to her hatred.

FRIENDS
Cecilia is a kind woman, though antisocial. She isn't one for long conversation, yet is not someone who would turn it down. She comes off as a bit of a pessimist, so one would either have to have an optimistic disposition to balance it out, or just someone used to this type of personality. The only problem is that she does not like to get too close to people. A mistake in her past had costed her best friend her life, and so she carries that regret, refusing to let go.

ENEMIES
Cecilia dislikes those who manipulate others. Those who do wrong are her enemies. With her strong sense of justice, she will not tolerate the malevolent and will do what she can to rid of such a disturbance to peace.

ROMANCE
No. She's married to Lyle. Off Limits. Do not ruin their Love-dovey-ness. None of that NTR shit in this house. BAD TOUCH. STRANGER DANGER.

Stella Noel
Female
Bisexual
Weltschmerz
I make it by in life by trusting the ones who tell me I'm worth the fight..."
ABOUT
A combat ready soldier with the capability to take on powerful beings. Stella is a hardworking woman who rose to become Weltschmerz's Head of Security due to her dedication as a officer and the skills that helped her face off against Weltscherz's foes.

FRIENDS
Stella has very few friends. She makes no attempt at increasing her social circle due to her work. She considers Sumia and Carol her sisters and she is generally amicable to those in Welts. She respects those who give their all in their work, so she's a bit more likely to give them her time.

ENEMIES
Weltschmerz's enemies are her enemies. However, she holds no animosity to anyone. She lacks the capacity to truly detest someone, save for those who have wronged her. If you are an enemy, then she'll apprehend you, or eliminate you. If someone makes themselves to be her enemy, then expect to be beaten to the ground fifty times over. Maybe more if she thinks it's well deserved.

ROMANCE
Stella is interested in love, though she does not actively pursue it. As an avid reader, she'll find herself reading romance novels here and there. So after reading a certain number, Stella has formed somewhat of a sense of longing for affection. She wants someone who she can let her guard down to, trusting them to protect her just as she'll do in return. You know, romantic stuff and all that jazz.
Zena Zelphios
Female
Bisexual
Sky Pirate
I'm not ashamed, I'm not afraid, I'm not okay..."
ABOUT
A snarky girl with a heart of gold. Zena is a half-valkyrie with attitude and the deadliness to match. Though right now she's significantly more somber and less likely to give someone an earful of her complaints.

FRIENDS
She's a tsundere. She'll purposely try to distance herself from people by being a bitch. Put up with her attitude, and she'll think you're alright. Put up with her bouts of depression, her frustration, and her tears, and she'll be you're lifelong companion who'd protect you with all of her being.

ENEMIES
She has quite the record as a criminal, so she's got people who want her gone here and there. Not that she really cares much. On the other hand, Zena absolutely despises those who abandon their friends or loved ones. She views them as cowards and heartless people.

ROMANCE
Zena is very broken due to Quinn essentially dumping her when she suddenly left Zena without an explanation as to why she had done so. She felt like a piece of her had been lost. And as much as she wants to get over it, she just doesn't have the will to. Is it possible for her to forget about Quinn? Unlikely, but not out of the question. If you bother to help her mend her heart, then perhaps she'll find the strength to move on.

Sumia Steinberg
Female
Asexual
Weltschmerz
Desperately I'm reaching for the days I've left behid..."
ABOUT
A positive, if not slightly unhinged, scientist who works in the Biological Science Department of Weltschmerz. Sumia diligently works to understand the Ephemera and the Enforcers; studying in order to better understand them in the search for improvements for their lives and their kin.

FRIENDS
Similar to Stella, Sumia is quite the workaholic. What sets them apart is that Sumia is significantly more social than her adopted sister. She's a sweet gal, so it wouldn't be difficult in befriending her unless you were purposely trying to be an ass.

ENEMIES
She doesn't like those who hinders her research nor does she like those who mistreat the Ephemera and the Enforcers. At the same time, she hates her sister, Carol, who has taken the spotlight in her family as she is the first in their blood to be a sillage user. She's very sore about this subject and refuses to reconcile with her younger sibling.

ROMANCE
Sumia is uninterested finding a partner. She has never even thought about raising a family. Her life is devoted too much into her work to search for love. And, really, she doesn't care for it.
Name
Sexuality
Affiliation
ABOUT

FRIENDS

ENEMIES

ROMANCE
Yuki
“Dark Empress”
Hm, shall I rip you to pieces?
Yuki
Jun 16 2017, 02:56 PM
OOC Account
Duke
Yaoi Stalker
156 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

Ariel/Soleil - Friends <33 Hi, fragment! I'm here to throw some plot for you~ How about Ariel and Soleil become friends? Since both of them are from Crux, I'm pretty sure they'll meet once in awhile, be it training or missions. Ariel is a friendly human and he wants to meet his goal to befriend with everyone. It is likely he will be approach Soleil first and initiate the conversation. He is a socialite after all.

Do give me some thoughts on my ideas! Or if you have other ideas, please don't be afraid to toss it in.

@FragmentZ
THANKS ♥
FragmentZ
“Grand Fool”
FragmentZ
Jun 16 2017, 07:34 PM
OOC Account
Earl
1st
25 posts
currently Offline
played by A Degenerate

ARIEL & SOLEIL
Sounds great! I can see the two getting along just fine. Soleil should get along with him a lot more easily considering his personality. Still gonna be timid about it in the beginning though, haha. I find it adorable too imagining him walking up to the tall woman and greeting her while she stutters up a storm. She definitely wouldn't mind the friendly company in the long run.
@Yuki (Reposted from accidental deletion. Lolz)
Mirage
“MESMER IRL”
Mirage
Jun 17 2017, 03:50 AM
OOC Account
Earl
29 posts
currently Offline
played by Mirage

Hello!

I wanted to throw a few ideas your way for consideration:

1. River/Constantine:

Despite how emotionless she is, I feel like River would terrify the hell out of Constantine. She's cold, unreadable, and not very easy for her to gauge. So Constantine would be constantly alert trying to figure out /precisely/ what she's supposed to do, only to potentially get backlash from it. A good setting perhaps is to have her try and buy something from Constantine? Maybe? Thoughts?

2. Soleil/Constantine:

Oh she is so pretty! <3 Honestly, she's the type of girl that Constantine would absolutely admire. She's probably never met an angel before, even an angel hybrid. And since she is protecting smol, pretty things like her, I could see Constantine having a girl-crush on her and wanting to learn more/get her approval, etc. Additionally, Soleil (if she could befriend Constantine enough) could potentially pull her into the Crux. Thoughts?
FragmentZ
“Grand Fool”
FragmentZ
Jun 17 2017, 01:06 PM
OOC Account
Earl
1st
25 posts
currently Offline
played by A Degenerate

CONSTANTINE & RIVER
Haha! She isn't emotionless, really, She just doesn't express it through facial expression; though I guess sporting a blank look all the time, Constantine can misinterpret it as that. I can totally imagine the two falling onto a situation where River is just trying to be nice or polite while Constantine always thinks she wants something out of her or she simply ends up being frightened.
CONSTANTINE & SOLEIL
That's pretty cute! I like that idea. Soleil would feel very honored that someone would look up to her like that. Be that as it may, she'll mainly feel embarrassed because in her eyes she does not think she deserves it. She'll still want to protect the smol creature though, haha.

Constantine might even bring out Soleil's latent motherly instincts! Should they become close friends, though, Soleil would probably tell Constantine to join the Crux only if she had a reason to other than just to be together as she wouldn't want her to make a decision she might regret later on.

@Mirage
Mirage
“MESMER IRL”
Mirage
Jun 17 2017, 06:19 PM
OOC Account
Earl
29 posts
currently Offline
played by Mirage

Constantine&River:

It sounds like this could potentially be an awesome one-threader. Any further plotting I'd have to see how they'd interact first. I feel like it'd just become one of those super awkward memories they occasionally think about sometimes.. xD

Constantine&Soleil:

Oh this gives me SO MANY FEELS. It sounds like an absolutely adorable, potential relationship. It also can expand to do so much growth between both of them. It also has a lot of potential to cause some delicious conflict too! We should probably figure out how this is gonna happen. Which one did you want to do first and we can focus on that one?

@FragmentZ
FragmentZ
“Grand Fool”
FragmentZ
Jun 17 2017, 08:27 PM
OOC Account
Earl
1st
25 posts
currently Offline
played by A Degenerate

MOAR PLOTTIN'
We should probably focus more on Constantine and Soleil's relationship since already it's growing more in depth. Some great character development can come from a bond they could form. They could learn from each other, be it good or bad. Haha. Meanwhile Constantine and River's meeting could be a comedic one-shot or something.
@Mirage
Mirage
“MESMER IRL”
Mirage
Jun 18 2017, 02:14 AM
OOC Account
Earl
29 posts
currently Offline
played by Mirage

@FragmentZ

It sounds like a plan. Since I'm trying to get started up here, why don't we thread with them first? What kind of setting do you propose they would meet in? I feel like maybe Constantine is trying to help someone, and tries to find the most.. lawly looking person she could to help her. She ends up finding Soleil and together they both go off to save a thing!

Could also have Soleil saving her as well..
FragmentZ
“Grand Fool”
FragmentZ
Jun 18 2017, 02:47 AM
OOC Account
Earl
1st
25 posts
currently Offline
played by A Degenerate

EVEN MOAR PLOTTIN'
Err... Law-ly? xD

With a hulking blade of a Bellicosa over her shoulder, I doubt Soleil would look that even in her Crux uniform. Either works, really; it's your call... unless you want me to choose? Uuuuummm... I think the latter would work just fine? We can start posting now or later today, and if later today, I'll respond about an hour after?

@Mirage
Yuki
“Dark Empress”
Hm, shall I rip you to pieces?
Yuki
Jun 28 2017, 03:56 PM
OOC Account
Duke
Yaoi Stalker
156 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

Ariel/Soleil - Friends <33 I deeply apologize for the late reply. I got side track with eid celebration orz.

I could imagine so. Ariel might be short but he's very talkative :D If we are to thread, who should start? and where?

I reckon they could meet at Crux HQ? Pardon my short reply, its 4 am and my mind short circuited, orz. If you have anymore blurb, please don't hesitate to add in!

@FragmentZ
THANKS ♥

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant Heroes
Save Me
DBUAGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendant
NoxHiraeth a Panfandom RPsurreality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.