megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Dear Agony, Misha's Plotter
Misha
“Sage of Despair”
Misha
May 25 2017, 06:54 PM
OOC Account
Earl
Nobody
35 posts
currently Offline
played by Misha

Rohan Karimi
| Black Sun Cabal | Strigoi Viu | Sky Pirate Friends:Rohan is probably one of the easiest people to befriend and get along with since his sensitivities and needs are often laid bare. He's a natural fixture of bars and taverns; you can always catch him at parties and talking on the latest gossip. He is just a social butterfly by nature, good at picking up on what another is feeling in the moment, reacting to it, and acting as a good mediator he has to. Enemies:Being a Sky Pirate, he's bound to have enemies. He's an outlaw so people who are well-known with Crux are probably not going to be in his good book. He's also not fond of angels due to circumstances surrounding his past so expect antagonism or at least some suspicion if that is the case. Other than that, getting on his bad side is all up to you and how you interact with him. He responds poorly to people who just try to stir up trouble and are just plain openly antagonistic or those who just simply grate on his nerves, but he's not the black-and-white type of person. Lovers:To be honest, Rohan would rather play matchmaker than try to actually pursue love on his own. He's gotten many of his friends and close associates together through his genuine and forthright persona, but he himself has never found anyone he would like to be with for the rest of his life. He's never had sex nor does it hold any actual appeal to him. Watching others find love and happiness has just always been more important than finding his own so honest and sincere romances won't be quick.
Hristo Ackermann
| Freelance | Elder Lich | Ringmaster Friends:First and foremost, Hristo is a professional in constant seeking of excitement and contacts. There are many people he may call friends, but the people he does may often find themselves subject to Hristo's up-and-down rhythm. He stirs things up, ribs people, and generally doesn't mind playing games of wit and intrigue when the means suit his ends. That is why being a friend is rather difficult, but for those who handle it well can end up profiting quite heavily from it. Enemies:Naturally, criminals and the disreputable sort are considered the typical antithesis to Hristo and his gang of performers. He's the sort who will mess with those he dislikes, trade verbal barbs, or if worst comes to worst, he'll happily plot your downfall in the most roundabout manner possible. Lovers:Not really available.
Emanuel Horvath
| Freelance | Incubus | Erotica Novelist Friends:For an Incubus demon, Emanuel doesn't actually thrive off of raw emotion or seducing others to his bed. Instead, his attractions are more artistic and interested in the pursuit of erotica. While pure sex is still an indulgence, he prefers to take a backseat to capture and watch the experiences of others. Enemies:XXXX Lovers:XXXX
Oswald
Profile | Freelance | Homunculus | Newspaper Boy Friends:Oswald is a bit of a blank slate. Since he's so young, he can be naive and stubborn at times and his blind altruism can lead to being taken advantage of. He can make inappropriate comments and poke fun at others, but get past that and you'll find that all Oswald cares about is making his friends happy and that he is incredibly simple and big-hearted, willing to forgive a lot from those he holds close. Enemies:Compared to how he treats his friends, Oswald's personality can do a stark 180 when it comes to his foes and enemies. He will mock and belittle them without end. Earning his ire though involves doing something that pushes Oswald's personality 'beyond the pale' like attacking his father Llewynn as attacking himself will not always cause the same reaction from him. Lovers:He's read dirty magazines in his father's basement and gotten a hold of some questionable materials in his time, but Oswald has never experienced love, save for what he reserves for his father. He's aware of relationships and love, but his comprehension only extends to what can be shown in a movie or in a comic book. You might just be better off leaving him alone rather than trying to pursue a romance since he has so little understanding of it.
Hiraeth
“Edge Champion”
I'm looking for a place I'll never see again.
Hiraeth
May 28 2017, 09:43 PM
Staff
Trapped
Sushi Slut
461 posts
currently Online
played by Hiraeth

oren & gwyn
Gwyn was first possessed in Lachrys, so he's spent a lot of time there trying to piece things together. Angels and demons are natural enemies, so if Oren comes over to him like "you're on my turf", things could be a little dicey at first, but Gwyn isn't super hostile in general so I doubt anything crazy would happen (unless you want crazy? :D). We could even say they've been friends/acquaintances/something for a bit.

Alternatively, there's Aspen. She likes to go on little nature walks and probably wouldn't take kindly to anyone messing with that. Idk how territorial Oren is though!

Oren Strohkirch
“"The Lachrys King"”
"He was born a bird in a cage. He didn't want to die as one"
Oren Strohkirch
May 28 2017, 10:38 PM
Null
Earl
Snow Quetzal Half-Demon
25 posts
currently Offline
played by Misha

Depends really. If he feels threatened, then Oren can get pretty territorial. Since he's spent time there, I think it would be best to say they're familiar with each other and generally could say there is a mutual coexistence between them. Both of them stay out of each other's way and benefit from the other's presence so long as Gwyn doesn't threaten the animals that Oren has living around his sanctum.

The same might go for Aspen; if she is friendly Oren can just command the animals to just not attack her (via Astral projection). On the other hand, things could get crazy if she isn't one to take no for an answer. I'm up for crazy if that is the case.
Hiraeth
“Edge Champion”
I'm looking for a place I'll never see again.
Hiraeth
May 29 2017, 10:37 AM
Staff
Trapped
Sushi Slut
461 posts
currently Online
played by Hiraeth

oren & gwyn
Alright, so how about Gwyn saves an animal in the forest from a demon or something? That would give them a reason to interact. :D
Kalidas Sardana
“Guardian Angel”
I found what I'd been looking for in myself Found a life worth living for someone else
Kalidas Sardana
Jun 1 2017, 09:12 AM
Crux Fidelis
seraph wing - cygnus
Human
206 posts
currently Offline
played by Linn

Linn plots
Kalidas
Okay, so Kali is a huge cinnamon roll, but his power kind of gets over the top a lot of the time, and he kinda blew up a large portion of the Lachrys Forest when fighting a demon. He didn't WANT to... but things just kinda had to go that way.... And I'm assuming that won't mean anything if Kali happened to go back and Oren recognized him. It's very possible Oren saw him being more or less carried out since he destroyed all of the trees that would have hidden him.

Kali would probably be going back to survey the damage so it could be fixed back up, if you want them to endddd on good terms, but I figure that would take some charm, which Kali has if needed. But it's also totally cool to just hate him 5 ever. Kali wouldn't know what to do with that.

Freyr
Or there's this simple hatred going on too. I'm gonna take another guess and say there's not a way daddy can win him over yeah? lol. He would totally try, but he wouldn't put a super lot of effort into it unless Oren can really prove himself.

@Misha

Oren Strohkirch
“"The Lachrys King"”
"He was born a bird in a cage. He didn't want to die as one"
Oren Strohkirch
Jun 4 2017, 01:05 AM
Null
Earl
Snow Quetzal Half-Demon
25 posts
currently Offline
played by Misha

I've been thinking a bit and I have a couple future plot ideas that should spoke more interest in interactions between all of them (Kalidas & Gwyn) I like both of your ideas, but I think with my plans as they are it may pay to be patient and heighten the tension. Kalidas destroying the demon could very well have been more helpful to Oren than hurtful since the demon could've been an interloper of some sort. That can be in the background, but with what I think could happen, biding time could make things a lot more interesting.

As for Oren and Freyr, yeah it may pay to also wait while Oren gains power so he can at least prove himself worthy of being Freyr's son. Not sure how he would see him now, but as said waiting a little bit could pay dividends.

@Hiraeth /// @Linn
Misha
“Sage of Despair”
Misha
Jul 9 2017, 04:47 AM
OOC Account
Earl
Nobody
35 posts
currently Offline
played by Misha

Finally fully completed!

Updated with all characters and it finally looks a little nicer than before... though the green may hurt a bit.
Irina Relius
“The Blood-Red Actress, Envy”
Refute it all you want; we're all drawn to our doom~.
Irina Relius
Jul 10 2017, 12:23 PM
Poena Damni
deadly sin - envy
Sin
65 posts
currently Offline
played by FragmentZ

Oswald & Irina
You know I'm waiting for you to reply in the thread, right? xD

Haha, that aside, time to plot. I can see that the two would be the type to actually get along even though they're rather different, both in personality and in alignment. I feel that their interactions, if numerous and long enough, can bring out Irina's more "human" side. Maybe even bring out a motherly side to her? Haha. Anyways, thoughts?

@Misha
Misha
“Sage of Despair”
Misha
Jul 10 2017, 08:21 PM
OOC Account
Earl
Nobody
35 posts
currently Offline
played by Misha

Oswald & Irina

XDD Yeah, apologies I haven't gotten to that yet but I will try to very soon.

I think that idea would be awesome! I have a few interesting twists planned for Oswald as he grows and develops so it will be nice for him to have a motherly figure or at least someone he can talk to and confide in when he's upset. It's also almost poetic that Irina is a sin of envy too since he's going to become a lot more 'demonic' in some ways too so that could also have something to do with her influence going forward.

@FragmentZ

Irina Relius
“The Blood-Red Actress, Envy”
Refute it all you want; we're all drawn to our doom~.
Irina Relius
Jul 10 2017, 09:13 PM
Poena Damni
deadly sin - envy
Sin
65 posts
currently Offline
played by FragmentZ

Oswald & Irina
Ooooh! Sounds interesting! It would be like while Irina would be a negative influence to Oswald, Oswald would instead be a positive influence to Irina. That's going to be an amusing exchange.
@Misha

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBSDETHRONED GODS:RE
STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant Heroes
DBU
Top RP SitesAscendantNoxHiraeth a Panfandom RP
surreality Room 12 RAGNAROK
Program:Actuality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.