megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Born To Make History!, Linn jumped on the multiplotter bandwago
Linn
“God of the Birds”
Linn
May 23 2017, 12:53 AM
Staff
Duke
Bird Person
150 posts
currently Offline
played by

Tracker-chan
Freyr - finished
hip(nosi)s don't lie - with Soren
caw caw mother fucker - with Crowe
birds of a feather - with Aeson
Paper Thin - with Aries
treezus - with Vilis
am your... - with Ignes
maybe it's red like roses - with Rondemion
bet it all - with Invi
won't stop 'til we're legends - with Riley
resurface to madness - with Noa
this thread needs a creative title - with Alexander
take my cake and eat it too - with Yasmayn
feathers and jewelry - with Augus
wood world -with rouvin
bake don't hate -with whoever that baker guy was

Character -
finished thread

Character -
finished thread

with Fryer and Hel

with Freyr and Daddy

- with Freyr and Crowe

Sunny Bellerose - freelance
FRIENDS
Sunny is a super great friend to have because she's really dumba nd loves everyone. It's literally her goal to make as many friends in life as she possibly can, and that's why she bacema mail carrier. She's not great at it, but at least she gets to travel and deliver good news!

She also now owns an ice cream shop in Xaonan with her best friend Nekros so she can meet even more people by giving away way too much ice cream. It's fine. She's a great business woman or something.

Since she wants all of the friends she'll try with just about anyone. She'll likely be interested in people that know Nekros or people that want to work for her. She is hiring all the time!!

ENEMIES
There shouldn't be a lot of reasons for Sunny to have any enemies. She may have been a really bad mail lady and someone might be mad at her for that?? Or maybe she drove someone else's ice cream business in the ground but like... what are the chances of that even?

She literally can't even fight so she'll just hide in her mail bag or something if you come after her. And then Nekros will probably come help?? If he's around?

LOVES
She's still really yong and naive and much more interested in meeting in people in general as opposed to finding a boyfriend. If it happens it happens, but I'm not exactly ure what her type even is. They'd have to be able to keep up with her.
Nekros -
Best Friend

Lavender - black sun cabal
FRIENDS
Lavender is very complicated and pretty much hates everyone, but he's not as intense as he once was. He's been through many ups and downs and he's quite lost when it comes to his life right now. He knows all he has is Black Sun Cabal and the Black God, so he'll still be peaceful, and perhaps friendly, with those people, and eh still sees the Horsemen as demigods, but that's about as far as any friendship is going to go until he possibly get shis life together.

ENEMIES
Enemies are what he has a lot of. He hates Crux Fidelis and Apocrypha. He hates the sins. He hates normal people who got to grow up normally. He hates anyone that looks down on him. Just.. pretty much everyone.

He's been severely injured which may have made him more quiet and caught in his own head again, but that doesn't mean he won't try his best to fight in the name of his god. He's desperate to prove himself, so he'd rather die than run away from a fight and show a lack of faith.

LOVES
Lavender is in love with the Black God and the Executioners he created. It may not be a conventional kind of relationship sort of love, but they pretty much own his heart and soul.

That being said he has quite the atachment to the horseman of Death in particular.

Akashi Minamoto-
crush/senpai/idk??

Snow Niflheim -
big bro

Nekros -
bro

Soren Kincaid -
enemy that cut off his arm

Fearghas Kincaid -
enemy

Lux Sullivan - crux fidelis
FRIENDS
Lux doesn't mave many friends anymore. He's distanced himself from most of the people he used to be clsoe to since he got cursed. He does keep his trust in his airship crew which is more or less the closest thing to being friendly he's gonna get. He will most definitely like anyone.. As much as he can liek anyone that appreciates his justice of literally killing almost everything in Sium, since they're all actually awful.

ENEMIES
Lux hates you and your sins because he's absolute justice and you're trash. Apocrypha especially rubs him the wrong way, and he is just waiting for the order to kill all of them. The longer he has to wait the more likely it is he's going to turn on Crux Fidelis as well for dragging their asses and holding him back.

Not to mention he has a few decades of salt built up due to the fact that almost no one appreciates how he's dedicated all of his life to the Cross.

LOVES
Literally the last thing on his mind. Gtfo.
Soren Kincaid -
used to be good friends, now he hates the kid

Aeson Cerantes -
crew/frienddddddd?

Aspen-
enemy/but gave him purpose

Freyr Aldrich - freelance
FRIENDS
Freyr has business partners and family. He doesn't do friends. He also doesn't work all that much anymore because things have especially gone to shit and he'd rather just stay beside Crowe where he can keep an eye on her and enjoy his pseudo-retirement. If the right person calls him he'll go though.

He's also not super about his family anymore, since most of them have turned out to be disappointments. There are a few exceptions here and there, but for the most part he's done with that shit.

ENEMIES
Freyr doesn't out right hate everyone in the world. He just hates what happened to his own kind because if all the people in the world. A background goal is an ultimate purge, but for the time being he's working on cleaning up his own family alongside his sister and wife.

And then there's the whole he's an anathema who murdered like... a lot of Crux Fidelis a while back. And that he didn shady deals as a bodyguard. And he knocked iup a lot of women and left broken homes... A lot of people have a reason to come after him/actually attack him for no reason other than brain control so like... come at me bro.

LOVES
He used to whore around like a bad boy, but now he's married to his sister like a good boy.
Moriavatu -
Father/Enemy #1

Aeson -
Clone/Also Enemy #1/Calls every Sunday to pester him

Crowe -
sister/wife

Hel -
Best daughter

Soren -
Worst grandson/stole that bitches wing

Vilis -
Mom/Son/pretty sure this is all some fucked joke

Hala the Vampire - sky pirate
FRIENDS
Hala is only really concerned about the poeple that live in her house, aka Ikarus' airship of pirates. She gets along with them as much as she can, but also keeps to herself a majority of the time, so they probably aren't on the best of terms.

She would be very interested in anyone that could teach her things. Even though she's not the smartest, she likes to learn. She especially likes science.

ENEMIES
She actively doesn't like other women, mostly because she's a bitch. Then there's the people that Ikarus has her fight because it's her job or something.

Then there's a whole part of her personality that is actually just stupid and doesn't understand how the world works, so more often than not she finds herself in some kind of trouble.

LOVES
I feel like she doesn't even know what a boyfriend or mate is. She already has a kid she like... half stole from Ikarus to raise, and Ikarus and Roland to do whatever she wants for her, so what more does she really need?
Roland -
man servant

Ikarus -
Boss/Baby Daddy/Man servant

Halia -
adopted daughter kind of but no official

Radek Laska - apocrypha
FRIENDS
Oh, man, please be this sweet boy's friend. Its literally all he wants. Because if you're friends with him, you probably won't want to murder him, which is a plus since he's got mad axiety about dying.

He has the actual power to make people automatically like him (unless they owuld absolutely hate him on their own), so like, it's not hard. He's very nice and charming and pretty so there's literally nothing bad about him.

ENEMIES
Oh. One bad thing. He's rebel scum in apocrypha for the sake of protection and also Nero, the demon he's contracted to. So every now and then he has to actually do his job and fight things or something of the sort, and he absolutely hates it. Please be gentle. Or don't. Give him more trauma.

LOVES
He... He likes to date pretty much everyone he meets that is good looking... all at once. It's fine.
Nero -
Contracted demon/boyfriend

Gwyn -
potential boyfriend

Bianca -
Potential girlfriend

Snow-
Big Bro

Orion -
Hates him for one reason or another

Ahsan Anjali - crux fidelis
FRIENDS
some words go in here and shit. let's just do enough so everything is separated correctly if that is even doable. i guess. yeah okay good.

ENEMIES
some words go in here and shit. let's just do enough so everything is separated correctly if that is even doable. i guess. yeah okay good.

LOVES
name -
relationship goes here

name -
relationship goes here

name -
relationship goes here

Celio Lieven - freelance
FRIENDS

ENEMIES

LOVES
name -
relationship goes here

name -
relationship goes here

name -
relationship goes here

Shen Ruan - freelance
FRIENDS

ENEMIES

LOVES
name -
relationship goes here

name -
relationship goes here

name -
relationship goes here

Senka - crux fidelis
FRIENDS

ENEMIES

LOVES
name -
relationship goes here

name -
relationship goes here

name -
relationship goes here

Kalidas Sardana - crux fidelis
FRIENDS
Kalidas takes pride in his ability to make friends. He spends a great deal of his time meeting new people and learning about them. He takes time out of his day to meet with other members of Crux Fidelis, regardless of their age or position. Not many have a bad word to say about him, that he knows of, and he let's himself think that's the whole truth.

It really doesn't matter what kind of a person someone is. Kalidas will make an effort regardless, even when it seems futile.

He has grown quite serious about trying to fix relations between Crux Fidelis and Apocrypha. He already has a few friends in Apocrypha, but meeting with anyone with any true power over the matter would be helpful. It's possible they already knew eachother if they were in Crux Fidelis in the last 10 years or so.

ENEMIES
Because he makes a great effort to stay out of conflict, Kalidas hardly ever considers others his enemies. This excludes Sins and others that oppose the wellbeing of mankind. However, he tends to take a less harsh stance on those that are human or have seemed to have lost their way, a habit he picked up while under the previous Kindness. He doesn't really view the everyday criminal as someone to punish, and he believes almost everyone can show some kind of good.

However, if someone was to prove him wrong, he won't hesitate to try and kill them for the sake of others around him. He doesn't enjoy it, but he knows it has to be done, so he can push his feelings aside.

LOVES
When it comes to love, Kalidas is rather cautious. He knows how bad things can go when he loves someone. If they ever hurt him, it would hurt more than the ordinary person, which in turn would spike his power. Chances are he would do something he would deeply regret later. Becuase of this he's tried to get over the idea of falling in love, but that doesn't mean he'd be able to stop himself if it were to happen.

He has the idea of marrying a simple girl from the country he can retire and live a normal life with. That isn't a set type of course. Just a nice dream. He likes just about anyone, so he could probably love just about anyone as well. I'm not fond of predetermining a romance, but if you wanna try taking a shot at it I'm down!

name -
relationship goes here

name -
relationship goes here

Fearghas -
it's okay to be gay let's rejoice with the boys in the gay way hooray for the kind of man that you will find in the gay way it's okay to be gay let's rejoice with the boys in the gay way hooray for the kind of man that you will find in the gay way father figures we are you're a shooting star you come so far i was once in your shoes in a closet like you i had nothing to lose hey man gay man pick up the soap get on your knees and pray hey man gay man release your load you've got to cease to delay

Deirdre
“temptress”
Teach me to feel again, in all the ways I've forgotten.
Deirdre
May 23 2017, 06:09 PM
Unsorted
Earl
Siren
23 posts
currently Offline
played by Lorelei

Lavender and Deirdre

Can they be friends? She's a part of the BSC and is a siren who uses her abilities to lure people to the cult for their sacrifices/experiments/etc. She's somewhat soft spoken? Not that she's shy, she just doesn't say much when she doesn't have enough to add? She's kind enough, if she's decided to trust you that is. Otherwise she's cold and distant, but I'm thinking she opened up to him easier when she joined the cult because she views them like something of a family to her? Yay, nay?

@Linn
Lavender
“Violet Chevalier ”
Lord won't you save me Save me from myself Oh Lord won't you forgive me For I have lost control
Lavender
May 24 2017, 09:51 PM
Black Sun Cabal
Acolyte
Human
89 posts
currently Offline
played by Linn

Linn plots
Deirdre
friends is a really weird term for Lavender, because from what I've seen he literally doesn't like anyone outside of the horsemen, BUT he also hasn't been around another BSC member yet! He will at the very least not be utterly pissed off at her existence. If it's a family type deal that would probably help since he's so salty about not having a family of his own. That might be a good reason for them to interact tbh.

@Lorelei

Linn
“God of the Birds”
Linn
Jun 12 2017, 07:51 PM
Staff
Duke
Bird Person
150 posts
currently Offline
played by

Linn plots
Update
I have added Hala!! So now she can plot!!

I've also updated Lavender to reflect how shitty and utterly broken he is.

Aucifer Camio
“The Sleeping Nightmare”
"Can't someone else handle this?"
Aucifer Camio
Jul 21 2017, 01:02 PM
Unsorted
Marquess
Half Demon/Half Human
57 posts
currently Offline
played by Shirochan

Kalidas Sardana x Aucifer Camio

While as a member of Crux, I could totally have seen these two as friends. And not your typical ones either. Perhaps one of the few people Kalidas might have opened up to. If only because Aucifer would have constantly picked at him until he broke or got upset. Because Aucifer isn't a fighter, because his specialty lies in tactics and such, he would have known the other was hiding behind wanting others to be happy. It would also perhaps have made Kalidas upset or angry when Aucifer decided to leave Crux. There is an order to either bring him back or kill him should bringing him back fail. So perhaps there would be an urge to hunt him down and seek answers that would need answering in his leaving. I don't know, it is something... and I do love it when friends have to fight.
Kalidas Sardana
“The Cross' Heart”
I found what I'd been looking for in myself Found a life worth living for someone else
Kalidas Sardana
Jul 21 2017, 02:01 PM
Crux Fidelis
Commander - Kindness
Human
179 posts
currently Offline
played by Linn

Linn plots
Aucifer
If they were on close enough terms that Kalidas opened up he would definitely be at least depressed that Aucifer left Crux. He would obviously know about the order to find him given his Commander position, and he would go out to find him more just to.. at least figure out why he left. He's become a bit more understanding of that... Even if he strongly disagrees with it. He'd of course invite Aucifer to return like nothing happened and probably get rejected cause that's literally his life. I don't think he'd instigate a fight, but if he doesn't get it and his feelings get hurt he would def keep pushing.

This is a rambling mess, but more or less its a yes xD Kalidas would find him cause he's a stalker and they can have edge.

@Shirochan

Salt
“the saltiest cupcake”
i'm a gay
Salt
Aug 7 2017, 07:32 PM
OOC Account
Baron
waffle
5 posts
currently Offline
played by salt

hello @linn

kalidas - brother/floret these two would be the cutest, i'm serious. okay so ai seriously would mistake him as her eldest brother and probably wouldn't know any better. it'd be a strange sort of for her though, she'd prolly ask him where he's been and if he knew that their mom killed her and blah blah blah, some things he prolly doesn't know cause he's not her actual brother. but even tho he's not, she'd still think of him highly and make him flower crowns and give him the nickname floret because it is a qt nickname. she'd give lots hugs and bake him a cake or any kinda sweet rrly because why not? she will give cheek kisses and bring smol gifts like a shiny rock she found looool. but she's also prone for trouble cause she's too curious for her own good, the smol little empath. put yes for all the fluffy plots and stuff because he is hecking adorable and just i need et in my life like rn. as for meeting, she could just see him and just go up to him and launch all those questions as above.

sunny - sweetums innocent qts unite. both like friends so why not stick them together? she will give hugs and they can talk about anything in the world. could even double team and try to get people to be friends with them via cuteness and double puppy dog eyes. since ai is a year older, ai would declare herself big sister and try to be a good big sister...even tho pretty sure sweetums would do better at being a big sister haha. ai would like to go follow her around to deliver mail too sometimes but yes. friendship pls.

lavender - puppy i have no idea how this would work but ai would 10/10 think he's pretty and ask if she could braid his hair. icly, ikarus likes to keep her under the radar of bsc so they techs don't know she exists but she's pretty dumb and is likely to spill the beans that she's a sky pirate because she's really honest. she would like to be friend though and is prolly that small annoying creature who confuses lavender because honestly what is she on? but feeling his hatred, she'd not like that and try to fix it with hugs. lbr

freyr - king charming she will definitely think he's pretty and call him that like "wow ur super pretty" like that will probably be the first thing she says to him. i prolly have her sounding hyper but she's not. she's really just a gentle bab who can be a tad soft spoken when not spurred forward by impulsive curiosity. she's a sweetie though. but due to her empathetic nature, she'd feel strange around him and attempt to fix with hugs even though she realistically knows that won't help since she does understand people. she just has small childish hopes. but please put her into dangerous situations because she followed him around like an idiot. she will tell 'honeybear' all about him and how he's super 'nice' and 'sweet'. but yeah. c:

i shall think of plots for the other two later but for now this is all i have ;3;
tsuki
“pun god”
♡(ŐωŐ人)
tsuki
Aug 7 2017, 08:15 PM
OOC Account
Baron
6 posts
currently Offline
played by tsuki

lavender & takashi

Takashi would try and give him flowers because he looks sad and then probably try and make him happy evEN THOUGH Lavender's kind of a psychopath just a tiny bit-- Taka is kind of a sheltered herbalist who doesn't leave his little home very often, so he doesn't really understand much about the whole Black sun organization aside from what he's heard on the streets. Even so, he'd still see good in Lavender and try and befriend him anyway. Even if he didn't know about Lavenders association he'd still be like 'u look sad, i be friend okok' and offer his healing services if the others ever hurt.

Honestly Lavender could try and sacrifice him or something and Taka would still be like 'i-it's okay, I know.. you didn't mean it.' and try and be his friend again. The guys too naive, he believes there's good in everyone.

I can see Takashi literally just walking up to him on the street or something and offering him some flowers he was going to sell on the market to try and make him smile, then probably try and chat with him a bit to become friends because Taka is a bundle of gay sunshine who needs to stop trusting everyone so openly.

@Linn
Linn
“God of the Birds”
Linn
Aug 7 2017, 09:21 PM
Staff
Duke
Bird Person
150 posts
currently Offline
played by

Ai and Kalidas
You already know I'm all for this one. Kalidas misses family so much, and his heart would probably explode if he got to be a big brother. He would be like... totally horrified by those questions and just like... do everything to take care of her. Literally anything she wants is hers. He has all the money and he skips work anyway so he has all the time. And like his pet peacock can show up and not be a total fucking asshole. It'll be the most sweet and I love it. And like... even if it comes out that she's just like... a sky pirate and her actual brother is this big crime boss... Kali isn't gonna do anything about it. He's literally so bad at his job omg why don't they fire him.

At some point he low key might try to like... casually get her away from that kind of trouble with like no success i assume. But he would try...

Ai and Sunny
They could totally get along because Sunny is actually a loud spazz, so they'll just complete each other. They can deliver the heck out of some mail because honestly Sunny is also awful at her job. She just doesn't know it. Did you wanna pester and npc or find another character to pester into friendship because i can pull some strings~

Ai and Lavender
Like I told you before Lavender is going through some shit right now, and he'll be changing soon, but if you want him to be like hella sad and salty it would probably be fine to just go with how he is right now, and that is like in an awful state since he got his dominant arm cut off by that asshole Soren. He's like... so edgy but completely harmless even if he did get really annoyed with her, because he was never good at life to begin with lol.

Ai and Freyr
I mean you can't go wrong by just telling him he's pretty. He'll just be like "yeah i know. Tell me more". Like... low key he needs to wear dresses cause he's that great, so if she tried to dress him up and tell him he'd look great in all this different girly shit it would be great and hilarious and he's low key love it.. Well... not even low key tbh. He knows he's fabulous.

They can also ride on his fabulous motorcycle.

But like if she starts getting like the most clingy he'll probably get creeped out by it. He totally gets it, but like... heck off I have no reason to like... actively be around you that much. And a hug would just make it so weird for him because only his actual sister is allowed to do that. I can't say for certain what he'll do because he's just a spontaneous, beautiful man so he could be pissed or just try and like get outta there. We'll get to that when we get there!!

Takashi
Like I told Salt, Lavender is in a weird place right now because of some massive changes he'll be undergoing soon. But also like I told salt I think we can make it work fine because he's literally the most sad right now since he lost his arm. And he's not dangerous at all so that precious baby won't be in any real danger. He isn't super used to people just like being nice to him so I have no idea how confused he is going to be. Probably very confused, but what is he gonna do about it? So this is totally super great and sweet and i love it.
tsuki
“pun god”
♡(ŐωŐ人)
tsuki
Aug 7 2017, 10:51 PM
OOC Account
Baron
6 posts
currently Offline
played by tsuki

lavender & takashi

Yes this is good, Takashi will try his best to make the sad one armed demon smile it's a challenge.

So! As far as starters go, would you like to do a basic bump and meet thread or perhaps something with a more detailed plot. Of course I'm perfectly fine with just having Takashi see a sad stranger and randomly giving him free flowers to try and cheer him up a bit.

@Linn

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RP
The Duality of Man: an animanga role-play photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BC
THE STELLARA REGIONReluctant HeroesTO BITTER ENDINGS
Save MeMysste RegionDBU
Prisoners of Fatekalopsia - a pmd rpAGE OF KINGS
Top RP SitesAscendant
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.