|Help Search Members Calendar Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Goro Akechi - Persona 5
Lux has a bellicosa, however h refuses to use the power given to him by the Cross. Because of this, it is always in the form of a small knife. He always keep it on his person despite it's useless nature. It helps to remind him of his virtues when he's lost his way.
Though it hasn't been seen in years, and will probably never be seen again, Lux's Bellicosa has a devastating ability. He can only use it once a day because of it's sheer power. This attack creates a large arc of holy power with a swipe of the blade. This arc slices everything in its path, completely nullifying any magic that is demonic or of other dark creatures, making it an assured kill for even strong opponents. The arc stretches to 500 yards wide and can travel double that length. It's dangerous for him to use if anyone else is around because of this. (note: I'm literally not gonna use this except maybe one thread based in the past)
- Platinum Manipulation - Lux has always had the power to create or manipulate platinum to his will with a variety of uses. It is harder than natural platinum due to its magical nature, and he can control its temperature, making it frozen or burning to the touch. He can glide over large sheets of frozen platinum or bake an enemy with heat. He can also make simple constructs at a normal temperate. (OOC permission for baking, though it was mostly an example)
- Dark Matter - His curse allows Lux to manipulate a black energy which he can infuse into his spells to make them stronger in a sense. He has a limited supply of this energy throughout his life, and it is the force that keeps him alive, so he tends not to use it unless he truly has to, or really wants to. This energy can slowly refill, but more often than not, this doesn't happen due to the fact that when he does use this, he uses it in massive amounts.
- Comet - The one time Lux does make common use of his dark energy is in the form of a particular spell, the only one he can use solely with dark energy. This transforms his body entirely into black matter and the energy allows him to move at nearly impossible speeds. He loses all sense of feeling when he uses this spell since his flesh, the only part of him that has any nerves left, is technically not there. He can only travel about fifty feet at a time with this.
- Dark Life- The curse placed upon him hollowed out his soul, but also his body. A cut can reveal it. Inside, Lux is completely empty. He had no blood or organs. Instead a black matter makes up his insides He can feel pain, but he won't be able to die by normal means. Even if an arm is severed, that black mass will reattach and his flesh will heal. He can't do this very quickly, so if his flesh is completely obliterated he won't be able to reform. He still feels the pain, but most injuries are not life threatening to him anymore.
- Angleic Body- Lux is made tougher than humans. He has hard skin which is hard to pierce and cut, though not impossible. Medium level attacks or enchanted weapons can usually override this. Lux's body also does not age, and he is immune to natural illness. Along with hi defensive measures, Lux's body is stronger and faster than a human's.
-Like any other angel, Lux has a pair of wings. However, they have become so tainted that he is too ashamed to show them. The once white feathers have turned grey, and his wings constantly ooze a black liquid from corruption.
Lux feels very little emotion anymore. With dark power running through him now, it eats away at his spirit, which in turn makes his mind rather weak. He can get by day to day, but every now and then he just has a shut down and doesn't really feel a need to do anything. This passes after a few days, or if for some reason he gets riled up by something around him.
He fully blames Crux Fidelis for this, despite the fact that he made his own choice to work with a demon. The organization and the ignorant people within it drove him to such lengths, after he had done so much for them for almost all of his life.
Normally, he puts almost all of his effort into keeping the darkness out of his head. However, at times he'll embrace it should he become agitated. When he does this he's like a different person entirely. He feels again, his starved emotions excited by the smallest of things. Lux forgets his virtues entirely, indulging in any sin he can, and letting them take over his mind until he can find some will power to return to himself, though that becomes more difficult each time he let's go.
Lux was born into a world where he had to watch humans suffer. And then the great Eleftherios came and bestowed amazing power upon them. Lux was young and impressionable at the time, and as a child he knew what his purpose in life was meant to be. He was meant to follow the example the wonderful God had shown him and every other living thing in Sium. With no regrets he went down to the world of humans to protect them for all of eternity.
He was one of the first members to join Crux Fidelis. He didn't have much experience, but he did have unwavering loyalty and heavenly aura about him. The humans of the Cross embraced him for the most part. a few shunned him out of fear of nonhuman "beasts". Lux wasn't harmed by this. He just took it on as a driving force to prove himself.
Over the next two hundred years he fought along side countless hallowed, watched a number of them die, witnessed a number of them rise to the glory he strove for. Great Commanders rose around him, and every time he saw a friend take on the responsibility of power he grew more and more determined.
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.