megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed

The Sium Smash [CW//NOTSAFEFORLIFE], FEAR THE EIGHT BY EIGHT
Corvyx Muse
“Director Blackfrost”
Let's leave no words unspoken and save regrets for the broken
Corvyx Muse
Jun 29 2018, 10:21 PM
Apocrypha
Director - Xipilkha
Artificial Halfbreed
51 posts
currently Offline
played by Jageroux

Corvyx was making his way downtown, walking fast while faces pass and he was home bound. Kind of. He kind of like... Stopped when he saw that Marty guy standing around and like... Triss was messing with him. Saying something about spanking him. And an eight by eight.

"Suplex the bitch!" Corvyx called out to... Marty. Or maybe Triss. He didn't know or care. He just wanted someone to get suplexed. And then maybe fucked by an eight by eight.
Marty Scurll
“Oooo Kingslayer”
Marty Scurll
Jun 29 2018, 10:25 PM
Apocrypha
Rebel
Human
66 posts
currently Offline
played by Mamba

"Ah ha! So you think you can embarass the might Marty Scurll and spank him? Foolish girl! Allow me to introduce you to the Ravanar smash!" The big dick brawl was about to begin and oh look, she brought a non dick to a dick fight!

"Brace yourself foul heathen as I fuck the demon out of you!" he undid his belt and shook his hips seductively, "Do you know what the Sium smash is? I was saving it for a special occasion but I guess you've found yourself in the wrong side of town tonight... Whatever that means. Just open your legs."
Tristana Velleius
“”
Tristana Velleius
Jun 29 2018, 10:29 PM
Freelance
Unemployed
Human
52 posts
currently Offline
played by Bubbleh

"okay buddy, you need to learn a fucking lesson here. You wiener doesn't impress me." Triss formed a 8 by 8 ice dildo in her hand. "Get your asshole ready mate."
Marty Scurll
“Oooo Kingslayer”
Marty Scurll
Jun 29 2018, 10:31 PM
Apocrypha
Rebel
Human
66 posts
currently Offline
played by Mamba

"That... Is a perfect replica... TOO BAD ICE CAN'T BEAT 100% BEEF BITCH! Have at you!" he gripped the base of his 8 x 8 sword and pointed it at her with tactical precision.

"You're gonna get a canal full of Scurll"
Nassor Osiris
“King of Anger”
"My wrath can bring down the heavens and raise hell."
Nassor Osiris
Jun 29 2018, 10:32 PM
Apocrypha
Director - Seracier
Demon
64 posts
currently Offline
played by Storm

Just like the way Nassor taught him.

Marty was given the ole 8 by 8. The second biggest, second dangerous, second best, but first creative pounding. He was about to hit the meat. Stir the sauce. Pound the town.

But oh wait.

Oh shit.

The woman pulled out an 8 by 8 of her own.

Well, Nassor's disciple wasn't going to stand for that.

"Show her no fear, Marty!" Nassor screamed out. "I taught you how to handle more than this! Teach her about the Orpheus Plus Ultra Ultra smash!"

Solencia Paris
“The Rebel Princess”
I'm burning only as hot as my passion.
Solencia Paris
Jun 29 2018, 10:36 PM
Freelance
Bookshop Clerk
Angel
171 posts
currently Offline
played by Acia

This was a battle of blades. Staring down a beefy sword with an icy 8x8. This was not how shit could go down. Well it could be shit coated in the wrong ways perhaps. "Fuck him Triss! Don't let his beer can scare you! PUSSY POWER FOR THE FUCKING WIN!"
Chaska Vox
“”
Chaska Vox
Jun 29 2018, 10:41 PM
Apocrypha
Rebel
Generic Demon
3 posts
currently Offline
played by Tazira

Chaska leap on Corvyx's shoulders, a pompom in one hand and a sign in the other with "PUSSY POWER!!" written across it -

"FUCK 'EM UP TRISS"
Corvyx Muse
“Director Blackfrost”
Let's leave no words unspoken and save regrets for the broken
Corvyx Muse
Jun 29 2018, 10:43 PM
Apocrypha
Director - Xipilkha
Artificial Halfbreed
51 posts
currently Offline
played by Jageroux

"Oh Goddamn! The Black Mamba has been unsheathed! But the Bandit Princess Bitch has an ice 8x8 of her own!" Corvyx said, making a desk and chairs out of ice for his fellow commentators to join him.

"Let's pull up the stats! Marty has a solid performance rating of 8.8 and his special ability -- The Orpheus Plus Ultra Ultra Smash -- can be quite crippling! Does the Bandit Princess Bitch have anything to counter that meat monster?!" Corvyx shouted, standing up and slamming his hands on the desk. This was fucking intense! Despite this, Corvyx was still somehow balancing Chaska on his shoulders while Lucien was firing off fireworks in the background that expanded out into 'Smash The Bitch, Marty'.
Marty Scurll
“Oooo Kingslayer”
Marty Scurll
Jun 29 2018, 10:47 PM
Apocrypha
Rebel
Human
66 posts
currently Offline
played by Mamba

Marty cleared his throat as the numbers began to become stacked against him, the most painful blow to all of this... The two women he tried to give his mighty sword to rallied against him along side the bandit. The odds were slowly more stacked against him before a feminine but super alpha voice spoke words of encouragement to him.

Looking back at the window Marty's eyes widened, "S-sensei?" he gasped, no other than the great one himself had come to cheer on his despicable Marty couldn't fail now... He had to put everything he had into this fight.

"Yes sir," he nodded to his lord and flexed his muscles, they doubled in size and his 8x8 became a heck of a lot stiffer, he could probably cut ice with that beast.

"Enough talk! BATTLE ME." he dove onto the bed, a perfect swan dive at the woman with his mastery 9 beef pointed at her crotch.
Tristana Velleius
“”
Tristana Velleius
Jun 29 2018, 10:52 PM
Freelance
Unemployed
Human
52 posts
currently Offline
played by Bubbleh

"Marty I have something to teach you." Triss spoke "How to count. See you have one." She pointed with her free hand "But I'll have two." She formed a second 8 by 8 popsicle for him.

Triss walked over to the bed. "Open wide, say Ahhhh" As she stuffed the ice cold rod into his mouth. "Now, you need some spankings before we progress."

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant HeroesTO BITTER ENDINGS
Save Me
DBUAGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendant
NoxHiraeth a Panfandom RPsurreality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.