megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Hell on High Waters, sign-up thread/2 spots left!
Hiraeth
“Edge Champion”
I'm looking for a place I'll never see again.
Hiraeth
Jan 25 2018, 12:19 AM
Staff
Trapped
Sushi Slut
447 posts
currently Offline
played by Hiraeth

vague teaser
“As the sea wars with itself, the roars call out to powerful individuals. Now several skirmishes break out across the flooded city in an attempt to claim the eldritch, aquatic beings.”
This will be a PvP event involving all factions (split across multiple threads wherein match ups are randomly determined). In addition, we will open an event-specific board as we did for Aphelion, where members can create any number of open threads using the event's description as a prompt.

Post here to reserve a PvP spot. The event will begin as soon as we fill all of them!

requirements for pvp threads
one spot per member (double joins will be allowed if we need to fill certain spots later on).

your character must be combat-ready. Everyone was sent to the scene with explicit orders so throwing a character in only for them to hide/run away from everyone is only going to hinder your side and will end in them being severely punished by their superiors.

players must give responsive replies that progress the story. At least in the faction-oriented threads, characters should be there with purpose rather than the whole "going with the flow" trope.

players must be able to respond quickly. Failure to post in turn after more than 3 days have passed will result in that character being skipped and retconned out of the event.

as per usual, your character cannot be killed unless you allow it. No one will get randomly murdered, so don't be afraid of joining if you can make the requirements!

limited spots
Crux Fidelis

--Salvador Ramwryn (Tigre)
--Soren Kincaid (Hiraeth)
--Nova Belcross (Dauwz)
--Vash Parker (Dantelion)

Apocrypha

--Gavrill Blueraven (Remy)
--River Grimwald (FragmentZ)

Weltschmerz

--Ishtar (Jageroux)
--Ereshkigal (Kyoka)

Black Sun Cabal

--Akashi Minamoto (Yuki)
--Lavender (Linn)

Poena Damni

--Ava Rhys (Mothball)
--Leviathan Brute (Verdi)

Ishtar Waldstein
“Arion, The Pale Wind of Weltschmerz”
"You just can't keep up with me, can you?"
Ishtar Waldstein
Jan 25 2018, 12:23 AM
Weltschmerz
enforcer - seracier
Artificial Human
64 posts
currently Offline
played by Jageroux

Enforcer of Seracier reporting in.
Salvador Ramwryn
“The Crusading Dragon”
Salvador Ramwryn
Jan 25 2018, 12:25 AM
Crux Fidelis
Commander- humility
Dragon
35 posts
currently Offline
played by Tigre

Crux Fidelis humility commander reporting for duty~ It's time to try and bolster muse with event steroids, aye?
Soren Kincaid
“Captain Bitchface”
All the things that went away were those I thought would last.
Soren Kincaid
Jan 25 2018, 12:32 AM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Wrath
Demon
573 posts
currently Offline
played by Hiraeth

I'll throw upgraded Soren in for now but I might give this spot away if someone's lusting for it.
Akashi Minamoto
“Shadow”
Shall I accompany you on your journey to death?
Akashi Minamoto
Jan 25 2018, 12:40 AM
Black Sun Cabal
Executioner - Death
Demon
97 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

Throwing in Akashi here. Have fun trying to fight an executioner,
Ava Rhys
“Mistress of Avarice”
Would you like to be friends? You can never have enough friends. I have nowhere near enough friends.
Ava Rhys
Jan 25 2018, 12:40 AM
Poena Damni
Deadly sin - greed
Sin
77 posts
currently Offline
played by Mothball

I guess Ava should probably do her job. Hoping for Soren.
Gavrill Blueraven
“”
Gavrill Blueraven
Jan 25 2018, 12:41 AM
Apocrypha
Rebel
Demon/Dragon
33 posts
currently Offline
played by Remy

Time to earn his keep.
Lavender
“Violet Chevalier ”
Lord won't you save me Save me from myself Oh Lord won't you forgive me For I have lost control
Lavender
Jan 25 2018, 12:41 AM
Black Sun Cabal
Acolyte
Human
91 posts
currently Offline
played by Linn

I'm gonna regret this when he has a total of zero arms, but let's throw Lavender into this mess.
Leviathan Brute
“Demon of the Lingering Fogs”
-
Leviathan Brute
Jan 25 2018, 12:48 AM
Unsorted
Viscount
Whale Demon apparently
17 posts
currently Offline
played by Edge the Blade/Verdi

Poena Damni please.
Once it's been adjusted anyway. :D
Ereshkigal Waldstein
“Swallowtail”
I apologize in advance for apologizing.
Ereshkigal Waldstein
Jan 25 2018, 12:49 AM
Weltschmerz
Enforcer - Riparias
artificial human
100 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

im throwing my life away eres into the event~

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCTHE STELLARA REGIONReluctant Heroes
TO BITTER ENDINGS
Save MeDBUPrisoners of Fatekalopsia - a pmd rp
AGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendantNox
Hiraeth a Panfandom RP
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.