megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Hidden Heart, ft Aucifer Camio
Ariel Sky
“Ebony Prince”
Why would you do that?
Ariel Sky
Jul 23 2017, 08:58 PM
Crux Fidelis
Hallowed
Human
46 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

coming at you like a dark horse
Ariel had honestly been shocked when he was called by the higher ups yesterday. He had thought he's in a big trouble for Plona incident but it seems his fear was unfounded. Instead, they had called him to assign him a mission. He has to retrieve a certain rebel back to Crux. He had no idea why they insist on taking her in alive instead of the usual killing order on those Apochrypa's head. They had stressed the importance of the mission and the consequences he would face should he fail the mission.

"Aucifer Camio..." He muttered under his breath, looking at the mission missive in his hand. He had heard of Aucifer, a hallowed with a brilliant and strategic mind. Ariel can't help but wonder what made the genius deserted the Crux.

No matter. A mission is a mission. This time the Hallowed will accomplish his mission. He can't afford to get on the higher ups ire again. He winced slightly at the punishment he had to endure for failing to capture a sin in Plona. That hasn't been a pleasant experience.

The Hallowed is now in Ravanar, looking for clues of Aucifer whereabout. The higher ups had told him the man was last seen in the sin city. He hope the man is here, it would make his mission much easier.
@Shirochan | Notes: Sorry for the short post! Do tell if I need to change anything
Aucifer Camio
“The Sleeping Nightmare”
"Can't someone else handle this?"
Aucifer Camio
Jul 23 2017, 09:59 PM
Unsorted
Marquess
Half Demon/Half Human
57 posts
currently Offline
played by Shirochan

Ravanar. City of Sin. A place where one could find anything their heart desires, so long as they have the coin to pay for it. It really was a rather fascinating place. There was no end to the lengths that some people would go. Even children weren't safe if they dared wander into a specific area. Perhaps it was a good thing that since he was stuck in the body of a fourteen year old that he didn't really have to head that way this time around.

Most of the time, he'd willingly wait till he could feel his curse weaken. Yet the item he was after was in town and there was a small window to acquire it before it was snatched up by someone else. So, having said he'd pay even more than the item was going for, he'd arranged to have it brought to him outside of the district in question. Of course, he'd said the person they would deal with would be a young girl, but of course, it was him all the same. Why let them know he was 'child' when he could just as easily use any number of disguises. One was of a short, old man, but he really hated attempting that one too often.

Walking toward the place he was to meet the contact, dressed in a simple dress with his hair pulled back in a ponytail, he found himself stumbling into someone.

"Of dear, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going," he remarked in a voice very much practiced to be soft and light like a girls. Yet as emerald-gold eyes turned to look at the one he'd ran into, he'd suddenly wished he was anywhere but here.

Damn it all!

Why was a member of Crux Fidelis here!?

And why did he have to run into him now!!??

@Yuki
Ariel Sky
“Ebony Prince”
Why would you do that?
Ariel Sky
Jul 23 2017, 11:13 PM
Crux Fidelis
Hallowed
Human
46 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

Ariel was too engrossed in reading the rest of the mission missive when he accidentally stumbled onto someone. He blinked dazedly and wonder what had crashed on to him. He snapped out of his daze only to see a young woman with simple pony-tail dressed prettily with a dress. Almost immediately, he got up and bowed as he apologized profusely, "I'm sorry! I too wasn't looking where I was going." The Hallowed approached the lady with a concern expression on his face, "You're not hurt from the collision, are you?"

The soldier of Crux had to admit the girl was pretty but unfortunately for her, he's strictly into male and he has no plan to change his orientation, beautiful woman or not. He shifted his fingers slightly and decide to ask the woman about Aucifer's whereabout. Who knows, she might know where he is so he could find her.

"Do you happen to know where Aucifer Camio is? It would be lovely if you know a thing or two about his whereabout." The Crux soldier batted his breath waiting for the response. He couldn't fail this mission, he couldn't. He's already in the deep water with the higher up of Crux and he has no desire to invite the shark as well.

This is the only way for him to redeem himself for his failure.
@Shirochan | Notes: Sorry for the short post! Do tell if I need to change anything
Aucifer Camio
“The Sleeping Nightmare”
Aucifer Camio
Jul 25 2017, 12:43 AM
Unsorted
Marquess
Half Demon/Half Human
57 posts
currently Offline
played by Shirochan

If it wasn't for the fact he'd already been knocked around and such, Aucifer was more than certain he would have tripped over his own two feet and ended up on the ground anyway. Damn it! Why where they looking for him here? How did they even know to look here? It wasn't like he went around telling his name to everyone around.

"I have heard the name, sir. And I might know where to find him, yet I am curious as to why you would want him. He hasn't done something... horrible... has he?" Aucifer asked, letting his voice drop to almost a whisper when he'd spoke of possible bad things. After all, most women would be worried someone they knew was a bad man. So since he had called him miss, he was going to run with it and make certain that the other never suspected he could be the one he was looking for.

Honestly, the two had only met once. Even then, it hadn't been for long and luckily, most didn't have the same memory that he did. The man was rather cute and sweet. It was almost a shame that he was a part of Crux to begin with. Honestly... he should leave it. It wasn't a good place for him.

Thinking it over, Aucifer had a sudden idea. He could pretend to lead the man on a quest to find him... and perhaps convince the other to leave Crux while they were on it.

@Yuki
Ariel Sky
“Ebony Prince”
Why would you do that?
Ariel Sky
Jul 25 2017, 03:24 AM
Crux Fidelis
Hallowed
Human
46 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

Ariel beamed in happiness when the girl confirmed she knew the genius and where to find him. His heart stumped slightly when the girl asked if Aucifer had done something that warrant Crux hunt. He almost stumbled on his words but managed to regain his composure. "Nothing big, miss. We just need him for something."

Ariel can't very well tell his mission to a civilian. Any mission handed out by the higher ups are top secret so even if Ariel wanted to, he can't say a thing. It was then the Crux soldier realized he's still on the ground with the girl. He stood up almost immediately and offered his hand to get her up in embarassment. "Again, I'm sorry for bumping onto you." He sheepishly said.

"Would it be fine if I ask for your name? I can't keep on calling you miss." The hallowed soldier asked with a charming smile on his face. The girl gave him hope that he could redeem himself in the eyes of the commanders. Despite his easy-going personality, he cannot bear the thought people disappointed in him.
@Shirochan | Notes: Do tell if I need to change anything
Aucifer Camio
“The Sleeping Nightmare”
Aucifer Camio
Jul 25 2017, 11:27 AM
Unsorted
Marquess
Half Demon/Half Human
57 posts
currently Offline
played by Shirochan

Aucifer accepted the hand up, even as he worried on his lower lip a bit. Like any proper young lady, he couldn't just give into such a request so swiftly. Yet at the same time, that was part of the game he really didn't want to have to toy around with. Standing on his feet once more, he shifted to brush the dust off his dress, keeping his eyes downcast for a moment.

"Cami. Its what everyone calls me,"
he answered, knowing that was only part truth and part lie. His name was rather unique and stood out. So of course, he'd had to train himself to answer to any part of it. Au, Fer, Cam, and Cami were all bits and pieces of his name that he used for his disguises. That way, he wasn't getting too far away from it and could keep himself from forgetting about what he was calling himself.

He then shyly looked up and licked his lips, in a manner that would show 'she' was nervous and a bit worried 'her' next words could upset him. "He's... not in town right now... but I can help find him when he arrives. I just... don't know if you're willing to wait. There's an inn you can stay where I work sometimes... and I can get a deal for you. Though, this can turn into at least five days of waiting... and I'm not sure if you would want to."

And with those very words, Aucifer's plan had begun.

@Yuki
Ariel Sky
“Ebony Prince”
Why would you do that?
Ariel Sky
Jul 29 2017, 09:59 AM
Crux Fidelis
Hallowed
Human
46 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

Ariel was glad the lady accepted his hand and the Hallowed soldier helped her getting up. He watched her brushing the dust off her kimono before introducing herself as Cami. An elegant name for a young lady. Ariel smiled pleasantly and give a slight bow, "A pleasure to meet you, Miss Cami. I'm Ariel Sky. You can call me Ariel." It's a courteous thing to do to introduce oneself after the other had introduced themselves.

Ariel watched Cami licked her lips as if she's nervous about something. The Hallowed Soldier wait patiently for the other to speak and speak she did. Ariel was rather disappointed to know the man he's looking for is out of town. The commanders wouldn't be happy to know about this. However, he will not give up!

He looked at the girl and said charmingly, "It's fine. I could wait. A few days of vacation wouldn't hurt." He paused for awhile before asking, "Would you be kind enough to lead me to where the inn is?"
@Shirochan | Notes: Do tell if I need to change anything
Aucifer Camio
“The Sleeping Nightmare”
Aucifer Camio
Jul 30 2017, 02:19 PM
Unsorted
Marquess
Half Demon/Half Human
57 posts
currently Offline
played by Shirochan

Ah, Ariel. That was his name. He'd heard of the boy before, though they'd never really talked. It wasn't like he'd avoided most of the members of Crux when he was a part of it. Far from it in fact. He'd often found that a lot of the people there were not fit for them. Though he'd never made them leave. Looking at things now, perhaps he should have tried to take a vast number of them with him. Ariel as well. This boy didn't seem like the killing type and his missions probably weren't going so well. Hell, they'd thrown the boy after him, of all people. That told Aucifer that they really didn't have much faith in him anymore.

Oh, it wasn't that Aucifer was cocky or believed he was better than Ariel. That was far from it. No, this was because the other didn't seem like the fight first ask questions type. Nor did he seem like the type to enjoy fighting. Add to it they wanted him alive, and it wouldn't be someone as polite as Ariel who could drag him back.

"I'd be honored to show you to the inn, Sir Ariel," he answered in a very polite manner befitting someone who worked for an inn. "And if its a vacation you seek to have while waiting, I'd be honored to show you around town and perhaps help you find things that will allow time to fly."

@Yuki
Ariel Sky
“Ebony Prince”
Why would you do that?
Ariel Sky
Aug 3 2017, 05:09 AM
Crux Fidelis
Hallowed
Human
46 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

"Splendid!" Ariel beamed when the lady agreed to show him to where the inn is. He was also thrilled to know the lady is willing to show him around the town while waiting his target to come back from whatever things he'd done. He'd truly need a vacation, just so he could escape from the Commander's scrunity. He smiled and said, "It would be lovely to see what this town has to offer. Although, I admit this place is a bit... rundown?"

He knows Ravanar is not the place to vacation in especially with criminal activities running rampant in the city. However, he is desperately in need of some vacation and if he have to take his vacation is shadiest state in Sium, so be it. If he's been attack by the criminals that lurks here, he still have his Bellicosa to defend himself. Despite his dislike towards violence, he will not hesitate to retaliate when attack. He's not an idiot to use diplomacy in those situation.

His gaze and thoughts return back to lady infront of him. "So, shall we go, Miss Cami?" The Hallowed soldier asked with a smile.
Aucifer Camio
“The Sleeping Nightmare”
Aucifer Camio
Aug 15 2017, 01:19 AM
Unsorted
Marquess
Half Demon/Half Human
57 posts
currently Offline
played by Shirochan

Giving the other a small, nervous smile, Aucifer nodded and turned away from him, beginning the walk toward the inn. Yet while he walked, he talked, almost as if trying to help ease the nerves he was feeling. "Oh, I know it isn't the best place to vacation... and there is much crime going on around in some places, but it really isn't such a bad place. I mean, there are lots of really good places to eat, and other places where there are nice people."

Of course, that was true, but not at the same time. There was far more bad than good happening around here. It was one reason he really didn't enjoy coming here. Yet the lure of the book he was after was too strong and the knowledge the Crux was still after him was something he seriously would have to work on. Starting with winning this man over to his side.

@Yuki

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RP
The Duality of Man: an animanga role-play photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BC
THE STELLARA REGIONReluctant HeroesTO BITTER ENDINGS
Save MeMysste RegionDBU
Prisoners of Fatekalopsia - a pmd rpAGE OF KINGS
Top RP SitesAscendant
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.