megalomania
original dark fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

tragic comedy, hira's multi-plotter
Ava Rhys
“Mistress of Avarice”
Would you like to be friends? You can never have enough friends. I have nowhere near enough friends.
Ava Rhys
Nov 29 2017, 11:15 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly sin - greed
Sin
50 posts
currently Offline
played by Mothball

Ava and Soren:
Ava wants all the things she doesn't have, especially the things that nobody else has. Soren doesn't have any friends. Nobody else has Soren's friendship, thus, Ava wants it, regardless of him being a Virtue or totally unlikable.
Also he likes frogs, and frogs are one of the symbols of greed. They could totally bond (very very slowly) over frogs.

Ava and Aspen:
Ava's a Cardinal Sin, Aspen wants to be a Cardinal Sin. Aspen is very loyal to their cause and extremely violent, Ava is pretty neutral towards the whole thing and would really rather avoid violence. Aspen is very serious, Ava is, well, not. Aspen would probably despise Ava so these two should definitely play together some time.
Hiraeth
“Edge Champion”
Do you remember last December? One promise ruined everything.
Hiraeth
Nov 29 2017, 11:35 PM
Staff
Trapped
Sushi Slut
397 posts
currently Offline
played by Hiraeth

This is definitely interesting. It might be tough going but if we time it so that Ava meets Soren after he's lost his bellicosa (just a thing that's gonna happen to him in a different thread), he'd at least be more approachable.
He'd still be pretty annoyed and probably try to wave her off at first, but hey. It's more rewarding if it's difficult! Idk how the subject of frogs would come up but that'd be hilarious tbh.

Aspen would definitely try to get Ava going. Like "how is a cardinal sin such a wimp?!" and the ensuing jealousy, all that fun stuff. We should definitely do a thread with them at some point!

Do you want to start with Soren and Ava for now? I'd do both threads at once usually, but I've got a lot to catch up on and it'd only end up slowing us down more right now. :sob:

Also, if you wanna add me on discord for more in-depth plotting or general chit-chat, feel free! It's hiraeth#4161

@Mothball
Mothball
“”
Mothball
Nov 30 2017, 12:40 AM
OOC Account
Viscount
13 posts
currently Offline
played by

Ava and Soren sounds good to me. Also, she's incredibly stubborn and persistent, so even if she's not getting results, she'll still keep following him around as long as it takes, even if it means she ends up showing her hand as a Sin. I mean, worst thing that he can do is kill her, right? And she's immortal so she's honestly not to worried about that.
I have no idea where or how to start a thread however, so if you have any ideas, let me know.

I'm bees#6840 on discord, and feel free to message me anytime as well, as I'm on pretty much whenever I'm not asleep.
Vincent
“Bukkake Kitten”
Let's take a rocket, find some hot alien sluts! (set phasers to thrust!)
Vincent
Jan 14 2018, 03:20 AM
OOC Account
Marquess
Train
55 posts
currently Offline
played by a TRAIN-wreck

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GIB ME CAIN!!!!!!!1!!!!

Anyways, in a serious attempt at a plot: I have a vampire (Karin) that is able to distinguish races from each other and seriously wants to learn the way of vampires. (he can't because he's strictly heals so the failure will be fun for me). I can see him just getting the vampire scent as she passes and awkwardly trying to ask if she could mentor him. The thing is, he is a dick and will be all tsundere about it so I think she will come to hate him. But that doesn't mean he shouldn't try!

It's also mentioned that she isn't fond of other vampires, so I want her to hate my useless sack of shit vampire. Since she won't be seeing him feeding she shouldn't like... try to bash his skull in, so it shouldn't be too bad.

I honestly just want to see the most useless a vampire could be in a thread with a fuck-mothering vampire. It's just a random want. Feel free to say no!

@Hiraeth
Hiraeth
“Edge Champion”
Hiraeth
Jan 16 2018, 05:04 AM
Staff
Trapped
Sushi Slut
397 posts
currently Offline
played by Hiraeth

Heck yeah! I think she'll be like "this guy is fucking weird" at the very least. and like, why would anyone want to be a vampire? She won't hit him or anything because that'd be like kicking a puppy. Also I read his profile and it says he thinks he's hot shit. Cain would probably say otherwise at some point as she's pretty blunt and that could be like...awkward.

I'll start this one if you want since you started our other thread.

@Vincent
Vincent
“Bukkake Kitten”
Let's take a rocket, find some hot alien sluts! (set phasers to thrust!)
Vincent
Jan 20 2018, 03:23 AM
OOC Account
Marquess
Train
55 posts
currently Offline
played by a TRAIN-wreck

Starting it would be nice! For some reason he lives in Gaothaire, but he can be anywhere you want to put the thread. I'll figure out a reason!

Also kicking puppies is what I am all about. I worship Dio, after all. Down with the puppies! AKA if he gets too intolerable, just kick his shitty teeth out. I'm down with it.

@Hiraeth
Milktoast
“”
MILK MILK MILK TOAST!!!!!!!!
Milktoast
Feb 1 2018, 12:37 PM
OOC Account
Viscount
Human?
10 posts
currently Offline
played by

Hey I wanted to shoot an idea past you depending on how the one thread goes, I was kinda hoping to have Lilac stalk and harass Soren because of his title chastity. I see there are tons of assassins on this site and I kinda wanted to have Lilac send them after Soren as a sort off display of affection. Also it'd be awesome to send in confusing letters of obsession that make no sense when read. Then lastly if he leaves Caersewiella it be awesome to stalk him.

@Hiraeth
Hiraeth
“Edge Champion”
Hiraeth
Feb 1 2018, 11:47 PM
Staff
Trapped
Sushi Slut
397 posts
currently Offline
played by Hiraeth

I love this idea! Creepy stalking ftw. We could probably make it work after a few rounds have gone by in our group thread, too, just enough for them to know each other's identities. Would you be playing the NPC assassins? Either way is fine for me, I'm just wondering how it'll work.

@Milktoast
Milktoast
“”
MILK MILK MILK TOAST!!!!!!!!
Milktoast
Feb 2 2018, 04:10 PM
OOC Account
Viscount
Human?
10 posts
currently Offline
played by

I'm more than willing to play the assassins, but I want to utilize resources the website has if I can. I'm sure I can attempt to hire one of the many folks on here to do the deed. It can be made clear it is Lilacs doing by having the assassins announce something silly like from Lilac with love. If I can't hire another player I will just make some assassins and send them his way. I'm not sure how to the weird creepy letters I'm sure I will think of something. I'm very excited about doing this. After the group thread I'm sure I will have some ideas as to where to go with this.

@Hiraeth
Hiraeth
“Edge Champion”
Hiraeth
Feb 2 2018, 04:17 PM
Staff
Trapped
Sushi Slut
397 posts
currently Offline
played by Hiraeth

That works too! I know we have some assassin characters so you could ask around or just make a wanted ad. I'll bug Jag to post in the group thread so we can get this underway! :eyes:

@Milktoast

Topic Options
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in AmericaAvalon a Panfandom RP
Rise of the BelieversWorld of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP
N:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPAzelaniarealm of the seven
The Duality of Man: an animanga role-play photo BasuraSengoku Horizon
F/BCTHE STELLARA REGIONReluctant HeroesLEGENDTO BITTER ENDINGS
Stroke of Luck ♥image
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.