megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Add Reply
New Poll

I has a treasure!
Gylie
“Just like a white winged Dove”
You are the vision I'm looking for Make me remember all I forgot Watch me become just an animal
Gylie
Jan 22 2018, 01:47 PM
Unsorted
Earl
Harpy
23 posts
currently Offline
played by Gizmo

Previously in our last thread....
Gylie stepped back into the room admiring her work. The room was clean! Only things left were the things she liked in it and the table an chairs. Everything else had been cleaned up. Meaning she had meticulously taken 75% of his loot and booty and put it out into a pile in the hall or if she felt it wasn't necessary threw it out the window. He'd be so proud of her she nodded her head matter of factually and chirped in announcement. "All dones!" before turning and leaving the room. cup in hand. She didn't want lunch she needed to go put her cup somewhere safe. Like in Ikarus treasure box that was in his room. Which was where she was currently headed.

Without even knocking on his door Gylie opened the ornate knob to the Captains quarters and shuffled around in her half human form. Wings still haphazardly stuck out her back but her arms were now human complete with hands and fingers. Even her talon like calves and feet were now covered in soft skin and ten human toes. Her hair was a mess though, looking like she'd gotten into a fight with a tornado as it stuck out in every which direction. Part of it even cow licked to one side in particular. Though her dress was half soaked with cold water and splotched with brown of what was once hot chocolate she barely acknowledged the captain as she wandered in and over to one of the many chests he had piled up in a corner near his desk.

Digging some of the coin out of the way she carefully set her cup down on top and pet it twice before shutting the lid. Turning around she finally acknowledged his presents. "Dat ones mine kay?" she informed the captain. "Not yours," she shook her head "you don touch its." her one hand making a fist and bringing it up in a small shake in front of her face. "I'll fuck you ups."

A bit ballsy, it wasn't very often that someone would out right threaten the captain in his own quarters on his own ship but Gylie had no concept of proper etiquette, let alone how to form complete coherent sentences. She knew how to threaten, she knew how to make good on it, and she knew what was important to her and important things went in this room where no one else was allowed.

@Dauwz @jageroux @Ikarus

Damien Hyde
“Wraith”
All I saw was the devil's soul And it looked a hell of a lot like my own
Damien Hyde
Feb 13 2018, 04:37 AM
Unsorted
Duke
Altered Peak Human
130 posts
currently Offline
played by Dauwz

When he came back to his room after taking a shower, Damien was... well, aghast was putting it lightly. He stared at his now barren room, eyes wide as saucers as a sense of dread washed over him. What the fuck did she do?! repeated in his mind like a mantra as he looked around frantically. Nearly everything was gone. And while Damien normally wouldn't give a shit since this was just a small fraction of the riches he had hidden away across Sium, he had his work items here. Plans, character profiles, contacts, job requests, etc.

A tick mark appeared on the side of his forehead as he felt anger bubbling up, "Gylie... WHAT THE FUCK?!" He shouted through a growl, running out of his quarters through the open door. He looked around, a feeling of relief washing over him when he saw his stuff in a large pile. It clearly wasn't everything since he instantly noticed some things missing, but he'd take what he could get.

It didn't take him long to get all his stuff back inside, though admittedly he left it as a complete mess. He needed to first find that goddamn bird and get a few things straight. He could've probably just left his stuff there in the corridor but he was too worried that Faline might stumble across his loot and steal half of it, not to mention drink all his booze. So he tossed everything back into his quarters, went out, locked the door behind him, and begun tracking Gylie... which admittedly wasn't that difficult considering the kid left a mess behind every place she passed. Eventually, Damien found himself inside the Captain's quarters.

"Okay, so... disregarding the bird with the cup, I got two questions for you, o' Captain... What the fuck, and why the fuck?"

@Jageroux @Gizmo
Ikarus Norwyn
“The King of Bastards”
Ikarus Norwyn
Feb 13 2018, 04:49 AM
Black Sun Cabal
smuggler
Dhampyr
147 posts
currently Offline
played by Jageroux

In his room, Ikarus sat down on the pallet of pillows and blankets that had been piled up on the floor in the corner. With only a few candles lit to provide light and the curtains pulled closed, it was quite relaxing in all honesty. In his lap sat none other than his daughter and in his hand was some book she requested he read to her. He didn't find it particularly interesting himself, but his daughter seemed to be quite enamored by the tale so he didn't mind.

He paused his reading and both he and Halia watched as Gylie waltzed into the room. With their attention on her, neither of them spoke up as she began to rummage through one of his chests before placing... A cup inside? Both of the Norwyn's shared a look of confusion on their faces as they looked at one another before looking back to Gylie who had begun to explain... Everything.

Ikarus didn't react to the threat, though Halia didn't hesitate to bare her fangs and hiss at the other girl. She was more than ready to throw down - if Gylie thought she could take Ikarus, Halia would be more than happy to learn her otherwise. Ikarus, on the other hand, merely patted his Halia's head in an attempt to keep her calm.

"Sure, Gylie." Ikarus said... And then Damien waltzed in. Why were people ruining the mood? This was literally father-daughter time. And once more, a look of confusion crossed Ikarus's face. "W... What?" He was honestly just confused by any and everything that was happening.

"You're going to have to be more specific. I... I didn't even do anything. Stop trying to bully me." Ikarus said, his voice monotone as he droned the words out. He was actually so over this. He was used to Hala accusing him of.... Everything. But now Damien? Who was next? Faline? Zena? This wasn't what he signed up for. "I was honestly just here having a good time with Halia but I'm feeling really attacked right now."

@Gizmo @Dauwz

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCTHE STELLARA REGIONReluctant Heroes
TO BITTER ENDINGS
Save MeDBUPrisoners of Fatekalopsia - a pmd rp
AGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendantNox
Hiraeth a Panfandom RP
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.