megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Showtime!, Ft Hristo Ackerman
Arashi
“Divine Singer”
Who are you to me?
Arashi
Feb 13 2018, 12:23 AM
Freelance
herbalist
Angel
23 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

The angel cannot express how mortified he felt that this man whom he knew nothing about offered him to become his master. Arashi might be naive but he knows what's slavery entitled. Unfortunately for him, the angel had no desire to follow his whims. He was about to reject yet again but he was momentarily distracted by the applause given by the audiences. He can't even believe this man had the audacity to kiss him!

Unbelievable!

He wanted to escape from there, to go back home and forget what had transpired but it would seems the other male has other plans for him. Once they had left to the backstage, Hristo dragged him to a secluded area before apolgizing of his action earlier on stage.

Fortunately, he had gotten his heart to calnm down so he softly said, "It's fine but please don't do that again." While he welcome surprises, the kiss earlier is not a pleasant one. He watched him pulled something from his pocket. He thought it was something dangerous but to his confusion, it was a card. He was about to ask when the carf suddenly begin to glow.

Arashi didn't know what to do as he watched the men bent down to his level and cupped his cheeks. The offer was tempting, especially when he desperately wish to know of his past and the circumstances behind his amnesia. The angel opened his mouth but closed it as he mule over the other male's words.

"I-I'm sorry. Your offer is tempting but I can't see myself bound to anyone." He didn't know why but there was an innate feeling that feels repulsive at being bound to someone. "And..." He continued, "I don't think you can bring me back my memories. I had long accept that it was gone and all I can do now is to forge a new one."

"So please, don't take it to your heart that I refuse your offer because of hatred or anything." He said softly, even if it was painful for him to admit his weakness to the other male.
Baby, when you left I lost a part of me It's still so hard to believe Come back baby please ‘Cause we belong together Who else am I gon' lean on when times get rough? Who’s going to talk to me on the phone 'til the sun comes up? Who’s going to take your place? There ain't nobody better Oh, baby baby, we belong together

Notes: Welp, more rejection...
Hristo Åkermann
“Oathbreaker”
Hristo Åkermann
Mar 1 2018, 01:12 AM
Unsorted
Viscount
Elder Lich
13 posts
currently Offline
played by Misha

Such a shame. Once again, another one struck down his offer. Honestly, it was so disheartening to have such a precious angel strike him down. Then again though, WHY did he think that he couldn't do such a thing? If the angel had only asked and drawn from his deck, PERHAPS it could be done. However, as the angel seemed resolute in his response, Hristo's eyes fell and he decided not to test it further. Already, he had gotten more than what he had wanted from this trip. The papers would be all over this story for weeks if he played it up right, further adding to his publicity and fame. His once-nervous dance partner had already been made into his unwitting host/lover/whatever and would most likely be the source of endless questions once the reporters caught on. There would be gossip and questions about the relationship between them, but it would die down sooner or later. So for now, he decided to set off for the time being with a smile on his face and a courtly bow. "You wound me deeply, but I will accept your refusal for now. However, should you reconsider or require my assistance at all in the future, do not hesitate to give me a call. I enjoyed the way you dance." Digging into his pocket, he produced a simple rectangular business card with his name and contact information embossed in gold upon it. After shaking his hand, Hristo strode over and pushed open the door, planning to head out the backdoor so as to hopefully avoid the main force of the paparazzi. Before leaving the room however, he delivered one last lone tease to the alone angel with a bedazzled smirk. "One last thing before I go: your sway could use a lot of work. The newspapers are going to be all over this story, so you might want to practice that."
tag ↠ @Yuki Notes: *Bows* And with that, one last post and I think we can set off on that note. "Speech Here"
Arashi
“Divine Singer”
Who are you to me?
Arashi
Mar 6 2018, 03:58 AM
Freelance
herbalist
Angel
23 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

Arashi was grateful that the man took his rejection with a stride. Hopefully, it wouldn't cause a huge strife between them. He had no idea why but it felt like some kind of tension eased up in him knowing he had escaped binding himself to yet another master. It confuses him, this feeling but Arashi did not question it. He watched the man turned around and walked towards the door, clearly going to exit the area.

"I, I um enjoys it too..." He mumbled, red blush stained his cheek. Despite the... surprise, he's surprisingly had fun dancing with the man. He can't help but admire the charisma the man oozes. Arashi was shy and would rather stay at the backstage then going out and faced people, especially when there's like hundreds of them watching him.

He blinked when the man gave him one last smirk and told him to practice sway. Mortification dawn upon him as he realized the extend consequences of the kiss.

The newspapers! Oh god! He's going to be mobbed by them! Despite being relatively a wallflower, Arashi knows that being in the eyes of news reporter is not a good thing.

"W-W-Wait!!!" He tries to call the man back but the man had left the room, leaving him with befuddled expression on his face.

The angel sighed before he too left the room to get back to his shop. He'll deal with the consequences later. Right now, he needs to get himself out of this dress.

END OF THREAD
Baby, when you left I lost a part of me It's still so hard to believe Come back baby please ‘Cause we belong together Who else am I gon' lean on when times get rough? Who’s going to talk to me on the phone 'til the sun comes up? Who’s going to take your place? There ain't nobody better Oh, baby baby, we belong together

Notes: Welp, more rejection...

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCTHE STELLARA REGIONReluctant Heroes
TO BITTER ENDINGS
Save MeDBUPrisoners of Fatekalopsia - a pmd rp
AGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendantNox
Hiraeth a Panfandom RP
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.