megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

tragic comedy, hira's multi-plotter
Hund
“whatever”
Hund
Feb 25 2018, 08:51 PM
Staff
Earl
25 posts
currently Offline
played by

CAIN + EMILE

I mean like Cain is just wanderin around feelin herself and Emile is basically doing the same thing but she's still scared of bad shit happening I guess. I'd be really interested in throwing them together, especially since Cain has gotten her vampiric urges under control while Emile struggles with her own ...issues.

While I don't think Emile would know Cain is a vampire she'd most likely be able to smell the difference in her. She'd just know Cain is inhuman until she finds out about the vampire bit and then she'll be like 'oh. THAT'S what vampire smells like.'

They could be really chill friends.

And then we can put them through the wringer.

@Hiraeth

Hiraeth
“Edge Champion”
I'm looking for a place I'll never see again.
Hiraeth
Feb 25 2018, 11:11 PM
Staff
Trapped
Sushi Slut
447 posts
currently Offline
played by Hiraeth

Nothing like vampire and werewolf friendship! I could definitely see these two getting along. Do you wanna preestablish this friendship over discord or like, start out fresh in a thread?

I could see there being a shitstorm is either one of them lost control, too. It doesn't happen often for Cain if at all, but I mean, it's easy to bullshit these things :eyes:

@Hund
Remy
“”
Remy
Feb 27 2018, 09:10 PM
OOC Account
Viscount
17 posts
currently Offline
played by

I've got a few ideas.
  • Griffith and Cain
There are reports of a vampire feeding off the corpses of young women in Riparis and the people are afraid to leave their homes at night. Griffith, being the Valor of Pluviall, decides to investigate the matter himself and Cain heard about it herself and decides to investigate too, but because of some circumstances, there is a misunderstanding.

They can either work together right off the bat or Griffith mistakes Cain for the vampire, which could lead to some crazy stuff.

• Griffith and Soren
Operation befriend the asshole! Honestly, I do not have any ideas, but I like the idea of Griffith trying to become friends with him, but Soren is just not having any of it.

@Hiraeth
Hiraeth
“Edge Champion”
Hiraeth
Feb 28 2018, 12:54 AM
Staff
Trapped
Sushi Slut
447 posts
currently Offline
played by Hiraeth

Both these sounds pretty fun. I'm just wondering how Griffith would know Cain is a vampire since it's not common knowledge. Unless he has senses and can just tell somehow, then that'd be cool. She'd be pretty freaked out if someone randomly knew what she was. If not though then yeah, they can still end up working together.

As for Griffith/Soren, that'd definitely be entertaining if you're okay with the awkwardness that would ensue, lol. Maybe they are also working together? Keeps Soren from ditching him early on.

Do you want to do both threads now or one at a time?

@Remy
Remy
“”
Remy
Feb 28 2018, 01:03 AM
OOC Account
Viscount
17 posts
currently Offline
played by

I was thinking that she'd accidentally get the victims blood on her or something stupid that would convince Griffith otherwise.

I was thinking that they should be acting as bodyguards for someone. Maybe a benefactor for The Cruxes?

One at a time would be better. I just threw out a couple of ideas to see which ones would stick. Unless you want to do both at the same time?

@Hiraeth
Doughnut
“”
Doughnut
Apr 13 2018, 10:48 AM
OOC Account
Earl
31 posts
currently Offline
played by

Yasmayn + Soren
Yasmayn wants to play with Soren again. Except, this time, no need to hide since he a sin too! Happy days for Yasmayn~

I imagine she be one of the first to greet he new Wrath cause that's just who Yasmayn is. So, she be over the moon to find out that the new Wrath is someone she already knows - she probably ignore the fact that Soren would at that moment realize that she wasn't a helpless child she pretended to be when they met.

@Hiraeth

Hiraeth
“Edge Champion”
Hiraeth
Apr 13 2018, 11:35 AM
Staff
Trapped
Sushi Slut
447 posts
currently Offline
played by Hiraeth

Yes, we need to do that! We can probably get a thread going in Alptraum and one of them is like "what are you doing here?" and the thread basically writes itself. Or maybe the sins can just tell what each other are? Whatever works. I might post slowly at first as I'm using the event thread to get a feel for wrath!Soren, but we can still get this started regardless.

You wanna start or should I?

@Doughnut
Doughnut
“”
Doughnut
Apr 15 2018, 07:43 AM
OOC Account
Earl
31 posts
currently Offline
played by

Yasmayn + Soren
The two being able to tell that they both are sins is ideal. At least for me, every sin Yasmayn has encountered she has known was a brethren of hers as I assumed that they could just tell.

I shall put out a thread today. Hope he likes Alptruam, 'cause it's a nice vacationing spot.

@Hiraeth

Topic Options
Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCTHE STELLARA REGIONReluctant Heroes
TO BITTER ENDINGS
Save MeDBUPrisoners of Fatekalopsia - a pmd rp
AGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendantNox
Hiraeth a Panfandom RP
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.