megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

At the Quack of Dawn, closed; Ariel(Yuki)
Halcyone Apollo
“”
Today will be a good day too.
Halcyone Apollo
Nov 3 2017, 04:36 PM
Crux Fidelis
valor - zhyphire
Homunculus
115 posts
currently Offline
played by Kyoka

Being a Valor in Xipilkha had its perks. Hal was working in one of the most peaceful places that he would have ever wanted to work in. It was a place he could balance work and play, and he absolutely enjoyed it. The ruins of the Paden Castle held so much mystery to it, the rolling hills of the Itzel Grasslands... there were much to name, but none caught his attention as much as Lake Cyanea. It was a great and beautiful lake, and Hal would always count the number of tourists that happen to pass by the lake on any given day.

But much more than that, he was here to catch up with a friend of his. The two had been close for quite a long time, and were both in the same line of work. Thanking the clerk for the bird snacks, Hal looked around for a prime location. Ah! There it was. A family of ducks by the shore. He hurried over, sat down, and placed some of the food pellets on the ground. He smiled as he watched the ducks scurry over to grab the food, quickly running back to the flock to rejoin and quack loudly. He made sure to keep the ducks entertained while scanning the entirety of the lake to see if Ariel had arrived or not. After all, there was more fun in feeding ducks together than alone, right?
halcyone
you get along over the weekends i got it bad, yeah im not sleeping and every time i hear her name my heart is breaking
238 words

user posted image
Ariel Sky
“Ebony Prince”
Why would you do that?
Ariel Sky
Nov 25 2017, 04:33 PM
Crux Fidelis
Hallowed
Human
46 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

at the quack of dawn
words: meow | tag: @kyoka | notes: tell if need changes
I'd give my all to have Just one more night with you I'd risk my life to feel Your body next to mine 'Cause I can't go on Living in the memory of our song I'd give my all for your love tonight Baby can you feel me Imagining I'm looking in your eyes I can see you clearly Vividly emblazoned in my mind And yet you're so far Like a distant star I'm wishing on tonight
Ariel love being in Lake Cyanea whenever he had the time to unwind. The last couple of months had been rough, especially after the aftermath of chasing after that demon back in Plona. He had received quite a penalty for being possessed and trying to kill the Commander. Not that Commander Kincaid let others know of that little tidbit and for that, the Hallowed silently thank the man. The Hallowed soldier walked towards where he usually feed the animals and was surprised to find the spot occupied. Of course, he recognized that white fluffy hair anywhere.

His best friend, Hal. He had been friends with him even back when they are still recruits. They had worked hard to get to where they are now. Ariel has no sliver of jealousy when Hal told him he got promoted to Valor of Xiphilka. Of course, being his best friend, Ariel congratulate the man for the promotion. Less paperwork for him to work on anyways so he's content of staying as a soldier, even if some days was infuriating with the Commander barking orders at them.

He watched the Valor feed the animals with some pellets and the Hallowed decides to approach him.

"Well, you're certainly early, Hal." He said amusedly, watching the pure joy that lit on Hal's face as the ducks flock around him.
Halcyone Apollo
“”
Halcyone Apollo
Nov 26 2017, 10:23 PM
Crux Fidelis
valor - zhyphire
Homunculus
115 posts
currently Offline
played by Kyoka

Hal looked up at the voice and beamed. "Ah! Ariel! You've arrived!" He quickly shoveled a handful of duck pellets in Ariel's hand. "I'm so glad you're here; look, the ducks clamor to you when you throw food to them! It's such a wonderful thing!" His face seemed to be colored with pure joy. "Ah, oh, where are my manners..." Hal said, looking around flustered and then he smiled, replying, "Oh yes, I am early, aren't I? How silly of me...But, the fact of the matter is, you showed up, didn't you? I'm glad that we could meet up."

Crouching down, Hal threw more of the pellets at the incoming ducks, the birds now flocking towards him like he was some food saint. "How have you been lately? It seems like I'm bumping into old friends everywhere, and it certainly makes me happy to see how they're all doing." he said smiling, tossing the pellets at random now. The ducks seemed to be...fighting over each other for Hal's pellets.
halcyone
you get along over the weekends i got it bad, yeah im not sleeping and every time i hear her name my heart is breaking
169 words

user posted image
Ariel Sky
“Ebony Prince”
Why would you do that?
Ariel Sky
Dec 1 2017, 12:55 PM
Crux Fidelis
Hallowed
Human
46 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

at the quack of dawn
I'd give my all to have Just one more night with you I'd risk my life to feel Your body next to mine 'Cause I can't go on Living in the memory of our song I'd give my all for your love tonight Baby can you feel me Imagining I'm looking in your eyes I can see you clearly Vividly emblazoned in my mind And yet you're so far Like a distant star I'm wishing on tonight
Ariel just smile amusingly as Halcyone (or he affectionately call him Hal) shoved the duck pellets on his hand. The ducks indeed clamored to Ariel when they noticed the pellets on Ariel's hand. "You haven't change since I last saw you." It was a great relief to see the sunny disposition still there on his best friend. He knows of his painful past as Hal had told him before they seperate, following their own path. Halycone apologized for his mindless tactics which Ariel quickly dismissed, "There is no need to apologize. You are free to act as you wish with me."

The Hallowed soldier gaze at Hal before shaking his head, "It is fine. Being early is not a bad thing. Indeed, it has been awhile since we last seen each other." Ariel watched Hal crouched down before throwing more of the pellets to the water. He mirrors the Valor's action and smiled as ducks started to flock towards him.

"I am doing well. As well as a Hallowed can be." He did not wish to tell Hal what had transpired in Plona. He don't want the Valor to worry of him. He's sure the man had other things to think about. His problems are insignificant compared to the things Hal had to handle. "How about you? I take it you are in good condition?" He absentmindedly thrown the pellets to the lake as he watched the ducks started to peck on the pellets.
Halcyone Apollo
“”
Halcyone Apollo
Dec 1 2017, 03:46 PM
Crux Fidelis
valor - zhyphire
Homunculus
115 posts
currently Offline
played by Kyoka

Hal smiled and nodded. "Good good, it doesn't do to sit on bad thoughts. I, myself, have been doing quite well. I managed to find a small lead on an Apocryphan base within Xipilkha, but I'm quite sure I'll discover more along the way." He then threw a pellet far towards a duck further down the lake. The duck swam over quickly, many of the children tourists impressed by the way Hal was attracting a small army of ducks.

"And yourself?" Hal asked, setting some pellets down for the ducks arriving towards him. "Has anything interesting in particular meet with you?"
halcyone
101 words

user posted image
Ariel Sky
“Ebony Prince”
Why would you do that?
Ariel Sky
Dec 8 2017, 03:21 PM
Crux Fidelis
Hallowed
Human
46 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

at the quack of dawn
Ariel couldn't deny he was happy at the achievements his dear friend had made. Finding a lead for an Apocraphy based is not an easy feat considering those traitors can be elusive with their base. He had not meet any of the Apocrypha members mainly because he had not been receiving a mission involving one. The Hallowed soldier watched his best friend threw some pellets into the lake and almost immediately the ducks came flocking towards the food.

Halcyone asked if anything interesting had happened to him while the Valor was away. Ariel didn't know if he should answer such question without his best friend getting mad. Being possessed is one thing but attacking a commander? That's another thing all together.

Ariel shook his head before answering, "Sadly, there's not much excitement going on other than getting to train with Commander Argygros." He was thankful that the Commander had spare a time of her day to helped him with his problem. Without her help, he doubt he will be able to master his Bellicosa's technique.

"So, what sort of lead did you get on those Apocrypha base? I am curious to know." Ariel said before throwing a handful of pellet to the lake.
Halcyone Apollo
“”
Halcyone Apollo
Dec 9 2017, 06:21 PM
Crux Fidelis
valor - zhyphire
Homunculus
115 posts
currently Offline
played by Kyoka

"Ahaha, the usual, I see? Commander Argyros is so kind-hearted as always." Hal responded happily. He was reminded of his earlier days of training when Eris would always approach him to try and make some sort of contact in some way. Those were certainly good memories. But when presented with the question, Hal seemed to smile in a...somewhat more dejected way. "Ah..." he managed to utter out after a long silence, "Well, it's not technically a lead, but I did manage to get a tip from someone in town about someone in Apocrypha bullying other people. Honestly, it's only a small tip at best, and when I tried investigating the area that person was last at, I found the place empty." Hal sighed.

The ducks were practically swarming the two of them now, the children watching in amazement as they tried to coax the ducks over to them by heaping the food overboard into the lake. It was mildly successful and some of the ducks who were hungry enough left Hal and Ariel's side to flock around the children. Hal had to laugh a bit. "Ahah! These birds are certainly the most interesting."
halcyone
193 words

user posted image
Ariel Sky
“Ebony Prince”
Why would you do that?
Ariel Sky
Dec 24 2017, 11:19 AM
Crux Fidelis
Hallowed
Human
46 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

at the quack of dawn
He was at ease with how happy his best friend is right now. His smile was affectionase since Ariel too can't help but be happy as well. "Indeed. I feel indebted that she take some time to help me with my problem." However, those happiness soon dissipated and those smile was replaced by a dejected smile he often seen when he was presented by a problem he cannot solve. There was a long silence between them before Hal speaks. He told Ariel that the lead is not really a lead but it was more of a tip and at best a small one.

Hal even told him that the tip was useless since when he got there, there was no one on the scene.

Such a useless effort.

"It must be devestating to know your trip end up being empty handed." He paused, his gaze went back to the ducks, "Don't give up, Hal. I'm sure you will find them. Sooner or later, those Apocrypha bastards are going to face their crime."

Ariel noticed a group of children not far away from their position. He watched in amusement as the children emulate what they had done and some of the ducks started to flock towards the children. It was quite cute to see those children squeal in awe at the ducks who had came to feed.

"Indeed." The hallowed soldier did not comment further and instead just watch the ducks ate their meal.
Halcyone Apollo
“”
Halcyone Apollo
Dec 28 2017, 02:36 AM
Crux Fidelis
valor - zhyphire
Homunculus
115 posts
currently Offline
played by Kyoka

At the quack of dawn

"It's a bit frustrating, yes, but a lead is a lead, even if proven false." Hal replied smiling. True, the information was a minor setback, but that only motivated him further to pursue hints. Maybe it could lead to the discovery of something entirely new!

Hal watched the birds flock the group of children, now on their butts from being pushed back by the sheer number of ducks available. "Should we...try to intervene?" Hal asked, somewhat concerned for the safety of the children and the ducks.

user posted image
Ariel Sky
“Ebony Prince”
Why would you do that?
Ariel Sky
Jan 13 2018, 08:44 AM
Crux Fidelis
Hallowed
Human
46 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

at the quack of dawn
Ah, so the lead was a false one then. He couldn't help but wonder if someone had purposely leak such information to the government as a joke. If his assumptions were right, then, that person would face a heavy charge since lying to Crux Fidelis isn't exactly a light matter. However, Ariel did not voice his opinion as it was a mere speculation on his side. He did not wish for his speculation to reach the higher up ears. If his assumption was proven false, well, he's not going to imagine what will become of him.

The Hallowed soldier gazed at the children who had fallen to their knees at the sheer number of ducks clamored towards them. Ariel give a small sighed and said, "Yes, we should definitely help them."

Without waiting for Hal to reply, Ariel went towards where the children and the ducks are. He took each of the treats from the children's hand and throw it to the lake. He watched the ducks turn their intention towards the thrown food before lunged towards it.

"Are you okay, kids?" He asked, noticing how frightened they are. "Please, next time if you wish to feed the ducks, don't throw the food too much. Just bit and pieces should do." Ariel hoped the children would accept his advice to their heart. He did not wish to such incident to happen again.

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RP
The Duality of Man: an animanga role-play photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BC
THE STELLARA REGIONReluctant HeroesTO BITTER ENDINGS
Save MeMysste RegionDBU
Prisoners of Fatekalopsia - a pmd rpAGE OF KINGS
Top RP SitesAscendant
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.