megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Parenting 101: Booze Works Best, Gylie/Damien
Damien Hyde
“Wraith”
All I saw was the devil's soul And it looked a hell of a lot like my own
Damien Hyde
Jan 3 2018, 01:28 PM
Unsorted
Duke
Altered Peak Human
130 posts
currently Offline
played by Dauwz

You know what? He took it back. Damien hated kids. Like yeah he was against hurting them and all that other jazz and he often found it cute how they flailed about like utter retards... but when they couldn't suck it up and listen to him was when Damien drew the line.

And don't even get him started on her threatening him. The nerve of this kid.

He rolled his eyes, "Sit still, for Heaven's sake," he said. He noticed the plate was now empty, wondering when the hell she'd managed to swipe the rest of the food. Whatever. He didn't care. He lit another cigarette, an exasperated breath leaving his throat, "Listen, if I don't clean your bruises up, you might get an infection if you haven't already. Infections are bad, okay? Really bad. You will get sick and die slowly. And there won't be anything you can do about it. Do you really need me to spell it out for you?"

"So how about you do both you and me a favor, sit down, suck it up and let me clean them up, yeah?"

@Gizmo
Gylie
“Just like a white winged Dove”
You are the vision I'm looking for Make me remember all I forgot Watch me become just an animal
Gylie
Jan 3 2018, 02:12 PM
Unsorted
Earl
Harpy
23 posts
currently Offline
played by Gizmo

What was an infection? ...They were bad. Oh okay. Sure.

"You will get sick and die slowly. And there won't be anything you can do about it. Do you really need me to spell it out for you?"
Her hackles were raised, the room stank, and her tongue was working on rubbing the roof of her mouth to get rid of the taste left in it. She'd get sick and die, "So?" not like it wouldn't happen anyway, everything died eventually. It was here at this stage Gylie's nature was displayed in a way that showed the strange borders of her world. She acted like a wild animal, yet she showed the want to mimic human behavior. She had feathers, claws and could fly, yet she could also turn human. The way her eyes would shift from storm clouds when she was in her bird state to the vivid clear blue when she was human. She knew how to use human speech, but you could see that it was slurry of vulgar tongue and cheek with few kind things mingled inbetween. Her expressions when she spoke clearly showed she didn't fully understand the meaning behind her words, and most of the time she had that far off look in her eyes, like she was listening or paying attention to something else. In short, she wasn't trying to piss him off with it, but she honestly didn't understand how it was a bad thing to die. She was told that all the time, threatened by it, but she didn't fear it. At least, she didn't think so. She just sort of took whatever was dealt to her and muddled through it. If she woke up she woke up, if not.... She didn't know. "I die. Everything die." by now she had taken to sitting on her knees looking like some bed headed angel with broken English trying to explain some deep philosophy with her fingers. "I git seek with invection, I die. " she nodded her head like she understood a math problem. "That ok. I not be scared no more. No hunt, no trap, no hit, no fack, no yell. Just die. You die too. Just not from sick invection."

@Dauwz

Damien Hyde
“Wraith”
Damien Hyde
Jan 3 2018, 02:30 PM
Unsorted
Duke
Altered Peak Human
130 posts
currently Offline
played by Dauwz

Damien sighed for what seemed like the umpteenth time as he listened to her, yet on some level, he could relate to what she was saying. Sure, his experience wasn't animalistic or anything of the sort, but it was still there. There was once a time where Damien didn't know what the fuck life even was. He was a force of nature in Ravanar, killing everything in sight. And if he died, then so be it. He didn't have anything to lose. He didn't have anything to gain. He simply existed and ended existences. So what if his own life was snuffed out? Not like anyone would miss him.

Wrong.

Life would miss him. Sium would miss him. Everything their green globe had to offer, good and bad, would miss him. It took him a while, but he realized that. Clear as day. That was why he got out. He explored the world. Learned what it was all about and what it had to offer him. And it pained him to see a kid in the same state he was.

Damien crouched down, this time calmly. He took a while, trying to formulate a sentence to express what he was thinking. Normally it didn't take the pirate long to speak, as silver-tongued as he was. But expressing something from his own past was... irritating.

"Kid, lemme ask you something. You liked the breakfast I made you, yeah? And that cocoa? I bet that was some of the best food you had tasted. Ever. I'm not wrong, am I? How about me cleaning your face? Yeah it probably felt a little weird, but afterwards it made you feel a little better, didn't it? And then how about when you cried? It wasn't because you were sad or lonely, was it? You were happy," he paused, a small smile coming to his lips, "It felt great, didn't it?"

"So what I'm saying is... yeah, there'd probably be nothing else to worry about after you die. No more pain. No suffering. No anxiety, frustration," fuck, how did cleaning this girl up turn into a fucking speech? "but you'd be missing out on so, so much. What, you think there isn't any other waaaaay better food out there? Nothing else to be happy over? And hey, you might even fall in love. Love's a bitch, but when you're in it it's pretty awesome. And shit. But awesome anyway. Whatever."

"How about this... you let me clean those arms of yours up, yeah? And then I'll make you something even tastier than that breakfast, huh? What do you say? We have a deal? I'll even teach you how to make cocoa. You know, to sweeten the deal."

@Gizmo
Gylie
You are the vision I'm looking for Make me remember all I forgot Watch me become just an animal
Gylie
Jan 3 2018, 03:28 PM
Unsorted
Earl
Harpy
23 posts
currently Offline
played by Gizmo

Head nodding, she agreed with everything and could feel her chest getting tight when he said that it was the best she ever had. "It was good." the whisper little more then a soft squeak as she could feel her eyes tearing up again. Her cheeks flaring up when he mentioned noticing that she cried but some how didn't really mind that he knew. Her head turning to look at the table to the cup that sat on it a third of the way full still waiting on her to finish it.

"It felt great, didn't it?"

For a little while, ...yes but it wouldn't last forever. Food was gone once you ate it, so it was only short lived happiness that she wished lasted longer. Maybe, maybe if she ate slower or something. She could draw it out, so it would take longer to end. Gylie begun to play with her dress hem as he spoke. Listening to the things he said were out there that she had yet to encounter or find. She had to admit, he got her attention at the mention of way better food out there. She couldn't help but steal another look at the table. There was better then that? She tipped her chin up slightly and looked at him in a full blink. Damn.

"...And hey, you might even fall in love. Love's a bitch, but when you're in it it's pretty awesome. And shit. But awesome anyway. Whatever."

Gylie teetered left and right on her knees feeling the slight numbing start to work into her legs. But she remembered hearing her brother talk about love once. How did it go again? Oh yeah, "Sluts are easier." She gave herself a mental high five for recalling that nugget of knowledge. Her brother always did seem in a better mood once he stopped seeing this one girl constantly. Her other brother said variety was the key, whatever that meant.

Apparently that was only part of the reasoning he gave her to try and let him touch her with the stingy, smelly, burn cloth again. He was hunkered down, on her level, he didn't have anything else that she could see in his hands and he didn't smell of booze. Well, not entirely, she knew that the first reason was because of her. The drink took her by surprise, but no matter how angry she glared at him he wanted to touch her with that cloth to get rid of her invections.

"I...guess." came the reluctant reply. "But!" she added, stopping him from leaning forward as she rolled onto her butt and held her foot out barring him from coming any closer and just having at her. "But if it hurts reel bad, like I'mma die. I'mma bite you kay? Yeah?" her stipulations were presented with a nod of her head while lowering her foot down. Just to make sure he knew she wasn't lying she held out her left arm again at him to take while baring her teeth. Showing that she meant business, despite the shoddy store front that had some food flecks stuck between them and the gumline.
@Dauwz
Damien Hyde
“Wraith”
Damien Hyde
Jan 8 2018, 02:56 AM
Unsorted
Duke
Altered Peak Human
130 posts
currently Offline
played by Dauwz

"I won't argue with that," he responded, chuckling a little. "Then again be careful with sluts. They can carry diseases you don't even want to think about."

Damien smiled, "Okay. I can deal with that," he said. He then doused the piece of cloth with alcohol again. Just a smidgen this time - not too much, not too little. Just enough to get the job done. Damien knew better than to take a wild animal up on its word. Nine-point-five times out of ten they really ended up biting your face off. It wasn't pleasant.

As such, the pirate was careful with his next steps. Gently, he took one of her hands in his own and proceeded to apply the wet cloth to her wrist wherever he found a bruise. He didn't push his luck and moved on from one bruise to the next. One hand done, he moved to the next. This one made his brow rise rather visibly.

There, literally carved into her skin, was her name. Gylie. So that's how you spell it, he thought, quietly humming to himself. A plethora of questions ran through his brain, trying to figure out why her name had been so violently emblazoned on her. Some part of him thought that someone might have branded her. It wouldn't be surprising, really. But he sincerely did not want to entertain that particularly distasteful idea.

She had struggled a little, at first. But had seemingly settled into the idea of having her wounds cleaned. Yeah, there were a couple of glares and snarls when Damien thought he was pushing his luck, but nothing too out of the ordinary. He smiled at her, "Atta girl," he offered when he was finally done, grinning at her glare. "So, a promise is a promise. You want food first, or do you want to make your first cup of cocoa?"

@Gizmo
Gylie
Gylie
Jan 8 2018, 01:16 PM
Unsorted
Earl
Harpy
23 posts
currently Offline
played by Gizmo

Pfft, okay. Not that she knew what a slut was anyway but apparently he knew best. Her head bobbled in mocking fashion yet mentally retaining that disease tid bit. He had a lot to say to her for someone she just met. Not that others didn't talk alot, but it was strange because, what he said was actually useful, he was trying to help her. Complete opposite of what she- "Hiss!" her hair fluffed and she jerked slightly at the grip he had on her wrist. He touched an owie and she definitely didn't appreciate it.

"It. Hurts." she growled out in a tone that practically demanded he had seconds to make it stop hurting or she was going to make good on their agreement. A soft blow across the drying liquid brought on a sharp cooling sensation that made it bareable and luckily spared him from her teeth sinking into his cheek. He pulled back and for a moment she thought they were done giving her a second to breathe and look over the cleaned arm that was now free of dirt and sporting specks of pink and red upto her elbow in random fashion. Nothing really felt different, she lifted her arm to her nose and pulled it back with a sharp exhale through her nose as her upper lip curled in distaste. She stank like the burning liquid though. Her blue eyes shifted towards him in half glare, how was this supposed to help prevent invections? Did the smell drive them away or something? Honestly she wouldn't be surprised if it did, the scent was enough to take your breath away if you weren't careful.

Of course her moment of relief was short lived as he took hold of her other arm and immediately out of reflex she jerked to pull it back towards her. She didn't like anyone touching that arm, it hurt. His hand closed on her wrist in a grip to keep her still and she could feel her toes digging down into the rug gripping at the fibers. He turned her arm over exposing the soft underside that showed the most damage. It was off center towards the right on the anterior muscle and crookedly, but as straight as a drunk could muster, drifted its way down towards her elbow moving towards the outer side of her arm. Her name spelled properly and in a way so that she'd never forget it. A pity she'd been saying it wrong but at least someone else knew what was going on.

It was as if both were tense and could sense the thick layer of hesitation hanging in the room. Her fingers clenched and flexed the closer he got to the lettering and they both would meet each others eyes from time to time as he got closer to the first letter. Just as he moved to make the first swipe her head tipped to the side, sucking in air through her teeth in a reverse hiss as her fingers wiggled and tugged before clamping down on the side of his hand as best she could.
Like a child squeezing a parents hand for comfort she shook slightly and held on as he worked down across the letters dabbing and swiping the sting over them. "We good? We good now?" the repeated mutter would choke out from behind gritted teeth. Her blue eyes glassing over with unshed tears as she braved through it. Her other hand fisting and pounding on the floor till he finally pulled back letting her wrist go.

"Atta girl." Jerking her arm back and clutching it to her chest she practically curled into a ball over it rocking slightly waiting for the stinging to stop. Wet blue eyes, sharp with the glare of piss bore into him but the effect was unphased as he made good on his word. ...Really? She blinked almost dumbly, her eyes darting all over him and then towards the table top and counter. It was clear that she hadn't truly believed he would follow through, that he would say it just to get her to listen and then tack on a stipulation at the end, which would prevent her from reaping any reward from it. She waited for the pregnant pause to be cut off by a joking HAA! Laugh and finger point in her face that she was stupid but it never came. He just waited on her answer while closeing the lid on the liquid and folding the dirty rag over to be thrown out.

"Coco." the reply met as she pushed herself up off her butt and balanced on the balls of her feet in a squat. Shoulders back and chest puffed out she 'bird walked' over towards the table and using the chair for support stood up straight. There was little doubt that she hadn't mastered walking without some sort of counter balance the way her left hand moved out to the side flapping up and down slightly to find balance. Without a word she reached over and picked up the mug that he had put coco in for her before and taking it in both hands she shuffled over past the table to where he had stood before. Her gestures clearly showing that what she was holding was something important, of high value and delicate. There was barely a sound as she set it down on the counter and turned to look at him then to the table.

What kind of world she was raised in was a mystery, because despite her unbridled nature she was now "cleaning off the table" without being asked. Going so far as to stack the plates, the cleaner one on the bottom and gather up the forks putting them on top and setting them on the counter as well. "Readies."

@Dauwz

Damien Hyde
“Wraith”
Damien Hyde
Jan 18 2018, 09:46 AM
Unsorted
Duke
Altered Peak Human
130 posts
currently Offline
played by Dauwz

Damien heaved a gruff and tired sigh after he was over and done with cleaning the girl's arms up. Geez, it had been a while since he'd been so hyperalert. Being careful not to upset her too much in fear of getting his eyes gouged out wasn't a pleasant experience. Ungrateful brat.

And holy shit, he needed to fix her walk. Like, yesterday.

He didn't know why he was giving this much of a shit about a girl he met barely half an hour or so ago. More so a kid. Part of him saw a little bit of himself in her, he reckoned. The whole idea of having an annoyingly difficult childhood weighed heavy on him now and again, especially when he found himself feeling nostalgic together with Ikarus. And while it happened extremely rarely, it brought back several memories that Damien would rather erase altogether.

Based on the scars and the very literal carvings on her arms, he figured she was in a similar state.

Rubbing the back of his head, a dry chuckle came from the pirate. Something about the girl was cute, he had to admit. Sure, she was pretty much a wild animal with the face of a cute (?) girl, but something about her demeanor called out a soft spot in him he didn't know he had. And he was sure as hell going to make sure no one else knew he did either.

Damien couldn't help but blink several times in a surprised stupor. Did she just... clean the table? And in a relatively tidy manner, as well? The fuck? One minute she was a feral animal growling and snarling, ready to scratch his face to shit and the next she was being prim and proper (relatively speaking, that is)? No, seriously. He needed to half a talk with whoever she had lived prior to coming aboard the Astral Magus. He was really curious about their how-to-handle-Gylie modus operandi.

Shaking his head, the pirate finally took the cup from her, albeit being careful. He recognized the care she used with it and didn't feel like upsetting her anymore, "Here, this is how you do it," he said, carefully showing each step of how-to-cocoa as he brewed the beverage, a small smile on his face. Minutes later, he brought it back to the table and set it down.

He paused for a second, lost in his thoughts, "You know what? The cup's yours. Keep it. Just make sure you keep it clean, yeah? That's your task. Keep it clean or it'll end up in the trash. Agreed?"

@Gizmo
Gylie
Gylie
Jan 18 2018, 04:15 PM
Unsorted
Earl
Harpy
23 posts
currently Offline
played by Gizmo

Her hands came up in front of her collar bone, clutching each other and lightly rubbing over top the knuckles. She watched how his fingers took the cup from her, splayed out in a claw like fashion so they could reach around the edge and pick it up instead of using the handle. That was neat... She felt her own hand mimic the action just under her chin.

His hands reached for the white tin with fancy gold lettering and swirls, popping open the lid. A fine soft brown dust escaped from it into the rays of the sun making it almost look like he was unboxing magic. He used a spoon, and took out two big scoops placing them inside her cup leaving the spoon as well. Her eyes locked onto his face for a moment before jumping back down to watch his hands. How they held things, reached and touched for items he needed. Which wasn't much, she was surprised. Steamy hot water and then some thick looking white stuff that he poured out of a little pot, then some white sand? It was strange to see the magic that went into the single cup. All those little steps she had to get right. Two brown spoons, hot water, white cream, white sand. The tinking of him stirring the spoon around the cup cut the memory short making her watch as the top turned from muddy water to a dirty white froth.

Without even looking at her he turned and carefully moved it over to the table and she immediately followed it. The hurried actions nearly causing her to trip as she reached out for her chair for balance before crawling up onto it in a perch. Silence bathed the room for a moment as her hands moved out and touched the base of the cup pulling it slowly over towards her. Still too hot to drink she waited for it to cool down, content with watching the froth swirl around on the top when he broke the silence.

"You know what? The cup's yours. Keep it."

Any normal person would've just smiled and said thank you. Anyone else who had a rough patch in their life would've given a laugh and grateful nod of their head in thanks. If it were Thor he'd slam the cup down off the floor and yell gleefully for another! But Gylie wasn't normal, she wasn't Thor, and the concept of a rough patch was foreign to her, she lived it, it was life. To be shown kindness was fleeting, to be fed without fuss was beyond expectations. Ikky was ok, but he didn't do this for her.

Her hands held onto the base of the cup her thumbs rubbing up and down the glazed side, it was hers. She hadn't owned anything like this before, not ever. You would've thought he'd given a baby or an egg to watch over. 'Wow, we haven't had anything like this since...I can't remember, can you? I know we had something before, I think. It was soft remember? No? ...Hn. Maybe not then.' Despite not recalling what it was she was mentally searching for there was a huge feeling of comfort knowing that what she held in her hands she could keep.

"Just make sure you keep it clean, yeah? That's your task. "

Gylie looked up and nodded, yeah, yeah she could keep it keep clean, she could that. "Keep it clean or it'll end up in the trash. Agreed?"

Trash, she knew that word, she knew what it meant. It was for things that people didn't want, piles of things that tasted funny and smelled bad. Panic swept over her and she swiftly picked up the cup sweeping it towards herself to cradle it protectively. 'Don't-' her mind reached out but it was too late.

It happened in an instant, the contents caught up with the momentum and in a single second, spilled down over her shoulder, chest, arm and hands. Wings shot out of her back completely, feathers took to the air like a half burst pillow.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" A scream ripped from her throat like she was being burned alive, but she never moved from the chair or let go of the cup. "FUCK ME!" she cried out, pain and panic was clearly over taking her but the fear of losing her cup was weighting out the need to put it down. "Shit!....Fuck. sniffs ....Damn. God damn it....stupid...bish." Instead she just shakily shifted it to the other side of her chest and sat there gasping and whimpering. "Mmm-mother fucker." a stuttering sputter, her entire body wracked with shakes as she just stayed put and took the pain. Her reddened fingers letting go of one half the cup and dipping down into it's contents and bringing them up to her mouth sucking the flavor off. sniff "Dumb cunt." she called herself as her crying eyes looked up at him nodding as she muttered around her fingers. "I-I keep it cleans." sniffs

@Dauwz

Damien Hyde
“Wraith”
Damien Hyde
Jan 22 2018, 03:48 AM
Unsorted
Duke
Altered Peak Human
130 posts
currently Offline
played by Dauwz

All Damien could really do was stare. Blink. Scratch his head. And eventually, sigh. What was life anymore? When had he devolved into the caretaker of this little animal who couldn't handle a fucking mug? It was both infuriating and endearing at the same time and the pirate had to admit he was struggling to find the distinction between either.

"Damn it," he muttered to himself before acting on his first thought... and that first thought was to grab a larger cup (about the size of a small bucket (what? he sometimes did the chalice of destiny challenge alright?)), filled it with ice-cold water, and pretty much splashed it on top of the girl's head, trying to aim for her shoulder. Before doing that again. And again. And again. Until he reached a total of about five attacks of water.

What? He couldn't be bothered to think this through. Plus she was clearly in a lot of pain so it was in his best interest to fix the problem before she tried gouging his eyes out.

"This is not keeping it clean, Gylie," he said, a little disapproval in his voice. Sure, it was an honest mistake caused by a little too much happiness which sprung forth a little much absentmindedness. But, well, one lesson was followed up with the next.

"Clean this all up, water and cocoa included, and then I'll make you lunch," he instructed, grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the countertop of his bar, and made for his bedroom where he sat down on a beanbag, poured himself a drink, and opened up the same book from before.

That was probably a mistake. She would probably destroy his kitchen. He would probably regret it immensely. But, in the back of his head, Damien thought this would be a learning experience. Why? Fuck knew.

@Gizmo
Gylie
Gylie
Jan 22 2018, 01:28 PM
Unsorted
Earl
Harpy
23 posts
currently Offline
played by Gizmo

GAWOOSH! "HEY!" she yipped wide eyed as the cold water hit her, immediately making her turn and shield the cup. "Why you-" GAWOosh! There wasn't much time to talk and he wasn't giving her an answer. He just seemed to have a blunt look of concern and the cold water made her shiver, though it was a welcomed touch on the burning half of her skin. GAWoosh! It was kind of comforting in a tormentful way. GAwoosh! Her hair was soaked now, so was her dress. No matter which way she moved her wings to try and block it the water still managed to get in. At least her arm and shoulder wasn't burning as much anymore, it still stung though, and it didn't take long for the heat to keep coming back. Gawoosh! She'd been treated like this before, when she was little. The ocean was loud and the waves were cold as she clung to the rocks. She sat there huddled over her cup that was now half full of cold water.

"This is not keeping it clean, Gylie."

At first she whimpered with a mournful whine, glancing over her wing any movement he made like he was coming towards her was met with a growl making her clutch the cup tighter. He wasn't taking her cup back she's fight him for it her eyes narrowing in a petulant glare.

"Clean this all up, water and cocoa included, and then I'll make you lunch,"

But they just...what? Apparently getting detailed instructions on that were null and void as he straight up gave her a task and then left. Didn't they just eat? How much food did he have? She shook her head heavily sending water splashing out on any uncovered surface looking around. She dipped her fingers in and tasted the coco, it was awful, barely any flavor at all left. Clutching the pottery carefully she held it out and dumped it slowly onto the floor making sure to shake out everything so there was nothing left in it.

Turning it back she double checked down inside of it. There was still a dark ring around part of the bottom. That was easily fixed as she dropped to her butt on the chair and tugged her dress up over her fingers. Jamming them down into the glass she mimicked the motion of a bartender polishing his wares before checking again. "All clean." The tone proud of herself and accomplishment before looking around the rest of the room.

'He said to clean all this up and he'd make lunch.'
'But I don't want lunch.'
'So do we not clean it up then?'
A hummed I don't know was accompanied with a shrug of her shoulders as she looked around the room in debate. The table was just wet so that was easy to clean. Grey-blue eyes looked around the room for something useful and found it in the form of a discarded shirt. Scooting down off the chair and cup still clutched in both hands she hobble walked over to it and yanked it down off the nail head and returned back to use it on the table.

'Floors wet too.' Gylie looked down at her feet currently standing in sopping puddles of cold water and hot chocolate. Floop She dropped the shirt down onto the floor and using her toes stepped it into the mess soaking it up as best she could. 'How much of this do you think he wants cleaned?' She stopped in her dance on the shirt and looked around, ' He say all of it.' she recalled his words and leaned down picking up the now soaking wet shirt stained with water and hot chocolate. A quick glance around the room and she was making her way over towards the sink and opening up the porthole window promptly threw it outside. "Bye bye." she spoke before sticking her own wet head out letting her hair get whipped around as she watched the shirt get sucked away a little before plummeting beneath the clouds.

The distraction only lasting a moment or two as she pulled her head back in and shut the window. Hair blown in every which direction she looked back at the task at hand.

Approximately 4 chapters later.....

Gylie stepped back into the room admiring her work. The room was clean! Only things left were the things she liked in it and the table an chairs. Everything else had been cleaned up. Meaning she had meticulously taken 75% of his loot and booty and put it out into a pile in the hall or if she felt it wasn't necessary threw it out the window. He'd be so proud of her she nodded her head matter of factually and chirped in announcement. "All dones!" before turning and leaving the room. cup in hand. She didn't want lunch she needed to go put her cup somewhere safe. Like in Ikarus treasure box that was in his room. Which was where she was currently headed.

@Dauwz

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant Heroes
Save Me
DBUAGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendant
NoxHiraeth a Panfandom RPsurreality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.