megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Can't spell 'Camping' without..., Bubbleh ; cw
Simeon Zhirayr
“The Person That Does the Thing”
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 24 2018, 08:28 AM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

There was little else that he could handle or manage at this point, the sounds of their meeting dulling his hearing like a swinging pendulum for his ears. It was quite -something- to imagine that the ass his hips collided against belonged to a bubbly, smiling messenger girl, that those moans were hers.

With her, he came as well, filling her tight space with heated, white, and sticky seed. His whole body grew stiff, and shook as one would do in the cold, even if the entire tent was hot from the heat that their shared and connected bodies emanated.

Slowly, Simeon pulled his cock from inside of her, his shoulders and chest rising as he gathered as much breath as he could in such a small tent. It was the work of a miracle that it did not collapse after such activity. Though, by the time that thought came to mind, the tent's supports disconnected, and its fabric fell atop the both of them.

@Bubbleh

words: idk

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 24 2018, 08:48 AM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

She flinched as he finished and before she knew it she was covered in the tent. She sat up, “I did a horrible at pitching the rest…” She said, there was no point in looking around.

“Simeon!” She rushed him, her hands were still tied up and there was cum oozing out of her. She didn’t like this setup, as if there was no air to breathe. Her claustrophobia kicked in and before Simeon could even do anything she got and shook the tent off of her.

The cold air felt nice against her skin, that is when she realized how sweaty she was. With one foot she knocked her flats off, she grabbed the tent’s sheet with her toes and tore it off of Simeon. She had one shoe and her skirt on as liquid ran down her leg.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 24 2018, 08:58 AM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

He was surprised, but apathetic to the plight of being stuck underneath a tent. It wasn't a terribly large tent, either, and he could easily tear through it with a good grip against its cover. But, before he could try, Makko seemed to have escaped first in such haste, and removed the tent from over his body, exposing him to that same cool air that she was feeling.

And there was that flash-view of what was underneath her skirt with the lift of her leg as well. With a satisfied smile, he sat up, and crawled toward her, placing his forehead on hers while he undid the cloth around her wrists. "What did you think? Better than the usual way? Or, have you established a preference?"

For the first time in the while since flipping her onto her stomach, his eyes met hers, and flickered. "We can put the tent up again, and I gueessss I shall show how. For someone who travels so often, I am surprised that you'd not know."

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 24 2018, 09:11 AM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

She could see how prideful Simeon was and was glad when he finally undid the ties. “I loved it!” She said as she hugged him. “Thank you!” She always felt the need to thank him after. Mostly due to the fact if it weren’t for him she wouldn’t be able to experience such things.

She put his jacket on, it was oversized but it covered the important bits. It’s going to be awkward reaching two wearing this. She used the rest of her shirt to wipe his goo off of her. She put her other shoe back on before helping Simeon pitching the tent. “I just sleep without shelter.” After all, she has lived on the streets for a short while. She learned how to find comfort in the bare minimum. She never thought to invest in a tent.

When the tent was finally properly up, she got again, holding her arms wide open with a huge smile on her face. She wasn’t ready to sleep, though her body was tired her mind wasn’t.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 24 2018, 09:47 AM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

After returning her hug and cleaning himself off as well, Simeon went to work on slowly setting the tent back up, making certain that she was watching his every move. It wasn't a process that he could explain with how breathless their previous activities left him. But, it was eventually done with enough speed that they didn't freeze out in the dark.

"Ah. Sometimes, I sleep underneath a blanket of snow. That was what I had done the last time I was in Seracier. The tourists were terrible, however. Especially those with wings." The story was left at that note, ambiguous. He'd forgotten much of it, anyway, and the need to think about it left him as he held her in one more, close hug.

Buttoning the entry way into the tent with an arm that briefly detached from her to reach outward, Simeon nudged at the bridge of her nose with his, wearing a sharp smirk. "But, even if I've no complaints, I might try to minimize such a thing when we are together. It'd be unfortunate if you were to continue living so unheathily. Were those the sort of living conditions under which you had resided as a child?"

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 24 2018, 10:53 AM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

"No... It was after I was kicked out of a house as a servant. I broke too many things." She chuckled nervously when she thought about it. "After I had no place to go and I felt I couldn't go back to the family... I would have been a freeloader. I haven't seen them since they got me that servant job, which I got at 16." She snuggled herself onto him. He was warm and comfortable, his skin is soft against her cheek.

"But as a child, we didn't have much either... The house was always freezing cold in the winter, I had to take care of my siblings, I was the oldest. I wasn't good at babysitting but at least my sisters and brothers laughed a lot." There was a lot of things that she didn't get to enjoy and experience as a child, it may be the reason why she never 'grew up'. For a long time, there was worry and anxiety as a daily emotion and she always tried her best. Though her best was never enough for others. For her shelter and food was the most important factor, she had good and bad days. Probably more bad days than good days.

Now it was all different, her care for shelter and food went down, her worry and anxiety was to a minimum. Just as long Simeon was there, she could let her guard down. Experience life with a new set of eyes. The only worry she has was when Simeon had to leave her, she got scared he won't come back. Which made the reunion so special, she was always excited like a dog.

She closed her eyes, "you've changed my life so much and I am happy and grateful to have you in my life. Thank you so much."

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 26 2018, 07:48 AM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

His arms held her more closely, more secure against him. It was the sort of background that he'd always hear about, living job to job, attempting independence even if it'd inevitably lead to a lonely, ruinous end. It wasn't the sort of background that fit him, personally, but Sium was full of these sorts of people. He supposed that it was fortunate that he was born when he was, at the onset of a civil war.

"I see. So, you did not possess a choice other than to live a life with little happiness to indulge upon. Truly, pitiable." Simeon's fingers scratched at the top of her head, and fell down to push her cheek so that she could face him directly. "If you were to take up a different occupation than the one you are, now, then what would you rather become?"

Lifting her upward, his lips brushed against hers. "A first. No one would have ever said such a thing about someone so indifferent to the concept of humanity as I. And while my beliefs still remain, it is difficult to banish you from my thoughts." A sigh passed through his throat. "They could be lewd, indecent thoughts. Or, they could be visions of your smile despite your surroundings. Even now, I cannot tell whether or not it is simply willful ignorance."

A smile formed upon his own lips. "But, I am glad that I have you as my best, and only, friend." His eyes shut, and he moved in for a more full kiss, a shivering breath billowing from his nostrils. "And you are quite warm, besides."

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 26 2018, 12:34 PM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

"A different occupation?" She had to think about it, she looked up for a few seconds before moving gaze back to him. "Well, I don't what I'd be good at really... Maybe a nurse or doctor since I can heal but I fear I'd hurt people more than take care of them." Although it wouldn't be a wrong profession, she'd help people. Everyone to her was her friend, no matter good or evil.

She smiled as he spoke, even blushing a little. Makko was happy to have Simeon in her life. "Without you, the world is dull." She cupped his face with a small slap, squishing his cheeks together. "I'm so lucky!" Makko pecked his lips with her and finally letting go of his face.

Maybe one day she'll convince him to take her out on a date and fall in love with her. In the end, though, all it mattered was he was in her life. "Ever since I met you, I have a lot of lewd thoughts." Half of the time she thinks about him and they won't stop, especially after what he did tonight. Makko could feel her face turning warm and red as she thought about it. She quickly hid her face into his shoulder.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 26 2018, 12:55 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

"The medical field, then? 'Tis not quite on your stratum as a messenger girl. In fact, they'd be upon opposite sides." He pat at her waist from over his coat. "Doubt detracts, and only detracts. Why care so much about what seems sensible, and instead go on ahead despite these doubts? To be ignorant of your own capabilities until they come to practice, if that makes sense." Though it was certainly an attempt to motivate, it might have also come off as just a tad insulting.

"I should be the lucky one." The Sin seemed somewhat startled when she went in to press a kiss to him with her hands clapped against his cheeks. "Typically, I am supposed to -make- the world seem more dull. You are the mystery." Despite the claim, he sent down a small, somewhat shy smile.

Though he understood her method of thinking, there was still so much about her mind that he could not understand, as it straddled the fine line between an abundance of optimism and pure idiocy. And it was a very, very fine line. That mystery, by itself, was a factor that made Makko so attractive. And, perhaps, he'd understand her better through her own perception of the more carnal activities others engaged upon.

"What sort of lewd thoughts? You may tell me. After all, we are both alone in a tent, out in the middle of nowhere." A finger attempted to lift her chin back up so that she might stop hiding. It was difficult to gauge her expression if she pressed it against his shoulder where he could not easily see. "Honesty is much easier than deceit. Less work to express the former. Tell me what you have."

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 26 2018, 01:17 PM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

"Yeah I know, it's why I'll never become one." She smiled, though the words sounded sad. When he used his finger to guide her face back up, she obeyed. She obeyed his every touch, though she blushed like crazy. Makko didn't want to tell him about her lewd thoughts, her inexperience made her shy.

"Um." She tried to start but it took a few more breathes of air before she could say anything. "I like it when you spank me..." Makko finally admitted, averting her gaze to her lap, "I think what other positions one could do..." Her face was getting more red.

"I think about um."
She swallowed down, "about touching your um..." Makko couldn't finish her sentence, she just pointed at his groin. By now her smile disappeared and embarrassment was written all over her face.

@Nauta

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant Heroes
Save Me
DBUAGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendant
NoxHiraeth a Panfandom RPsurreality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.