megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Can't spell 'Camping' without..., Bubbleh ; cw
Simeon Zhirayr
“The Person That Does the Thing”
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 23 2018, 06:37 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

He'd just finished wrapping her shoulder in bandages after swiping the wound with a cloth moist with sterilizing fluid. It likely would have stung, but no more than the wound itself. Fingers pressed against the layer, ensuring integrity and appropriate tightness before relenting to her own treatment.

"There is no need. I can do so, myself. We need to save that money for more pressing matters, like, say, temporary living accommodations in Riparias? The very reason why we could not take the train?" Still mindful of his arm, he squeezed her in his single-armed hug in return, lips just barely brushing against her neck. "The very worst that could happen is that I'd have to recover in Alptraum for a week before returning to you. It would not hold the same result if you were to get hurt, yourself."

Feeling her arms loosen and release him, he did the same, though he did not expect the push that succeeded it, falling onto his back. "Oh? Little Makko taking the initiative? If I did not know any better, I would say that you are up to no good. Especially when we lack tops." He held his arm out for her to wrap and bandage, speaking of which, squeezing his hand closed into a fist against the slight pulsing sting of alcohol.

Bending his arm and flexing his hand, he tested how secure the bandage held around him. It wasn't surprising that she knew how to treat someone with a kit if she was capable of healing through other means. But, who would she have been treating outside of herself? It only mounted onto the growing pile of evidence towards her masochism.

And of course, she'd shift the subject elsewhere. "I teach to you whatever you wish or ask. I would hope that you'd understand whatever concept I instruct, from words to late-night activity." Simeon looked back at the piece of shirt wrapped around his arm. "You may wear my coat, then. However, you'll not cross me while you wear it. Else, I'd have to further punish you. If you did not wander off, we'd not have needed this sort of arrangement."

In retrospect, it did not require too much effort to rectify the situation. But, it was still an annoyance. "No inconveniences, understood?" This was odd, having to scold someone while laying flat upon one's back. "Now then, why did you need me upon my back? You could have easily taken my arm to fix while I was sitting upright."

@Bubbleh

words: idk

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 23 2018, 07:46 PM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

„I know.“ She said with a smirk as she looked down at him. She finally leaned down, her face inches away from his. “I promise I’ll be good.” Makko went in for a kiss, all of that ‘inconvenience’ excited her.

She wasn’t sure where to start, there was so much she wanted. Makko would have done anything to get another spanking, that stinging feeling felt too good. But she promised to be good. Instead, she climbed on top of him. Her lips never leaving his.

She sat up, liking the feeling as she was on top of him. Mako felt a little powerful from this position. She had to giggle as she wiggled her body from the excitement. She grabbed his healthy hand, placing it on her hips.

“Go on, be a good teacher and teach me something new…” Her hands were on his chest, running down his body. Without hesitation, she started to grind her hips against his lap, as if it was instinct. She just couldn’t help herself, Simeon was so hot being topless. And the way he defended her, the feeling was new to her. Excitement rushed through her veins as she popped her bra open with her one hand.

“Opps.” She giggled, hoping he didn’t mind. She bent back down, her naked chest against his as she gave his neck a few kisses.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 23 2018, 08:24 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

It did not take too long for him to come up with the idea that, maybe, she did possess ulterior motives even if his teasing was not at all serious. What had aroused her so, between his rescuing her from local fauna and now? Beyond her arousal, that was a mystery, though the state of being shirtless was likely to be a contributing factor.

His eyes fluttered at her kiss, and his head fell backward, relenting and surrendering for the moment as she straddled him and placed his hand upon her hip. However, curious fingers crawled behind her, and wrapped themselves around her ass through her skirt, following along as they bumped backward with each grind. "You say that you are a good girl when, it seems, you are very much the opposite; quite dirty."

With devious intent, his hand flipped up her skirt and pushed down at her panties, attempting to direct her attention to them so that she could remove them herself. Simeon glanced down from her eyes to the vision of her breasts revealing themselves from what concealed them, until she leaned forward and planted kisses to his neck.

Simeon whispered into her ear between bites at its lobe, hot breath brushing against her skin. "You are not planning to get off from just rubbing yourself against me, are you? I think that you already know the solution to this conundrum." The squeezing of her rear continued onward. "Where would you like my hand while you stuff yourself with me?"

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 23 2018, 09:01 PM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

“I can stop.” She teased as she whispered into his ear. It didn’t take long for her to act upon his touch as she slipped her panties off. She moaned at his words as she started to undo his pants. The moment they were off she wanted to try something, she rubbed herself against his. Everything became wet just from her.

When she slipped him inside of her you could read the pleasure off of her face. There was content in her red flushed face. It took a little bit to figure out how to ride him but she got the hang of it she didn’t want to stop.

She sat up, so he could get a good view of her. She grabbed his hand as he asked where it should go. With two hands she guided his hand up to breasts but they didn’t stop there, they stroked her body up to her neck until they cupped her cheek. His touch was warm while the air around them was cold. Her whole body has goosebumps but it was a feeling she enjoyed.

Her pace quickens and it didn't take long for her to reach climax. Though she didn’t stop there she wanted, no needed more. It was as if her body was speaking to her, telling her to keep going.

“Simeon, you feel so good.”
She moaned as she closed her eyes, letting her other senses take over,

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 23 2018, 09:24 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

Once his cock was freed from his trappings, he was pinned and pressed against his abdomen, between himself and her wet slit. A hushed grunt followed his teasing of her ear, and another after she finally filled her with himself. She always felt wonderful around him, an addicting sensation of which he could not get more. The many times they had already had sex did nothing to depreciate it at all.

As his hand was taken on a trip around her body, he groped whatever he could of her, squeezing a breast, collapsing briefly around her neck, and then cupping her cheek with less intensity, and comparatively more gentleness. Against her rolling, he bumped his hips up with every push inward, filling her even more with himself.

"You do, as well... how all of you wraps about me so..." Thumb rubbed just underneath her eye as she tensed around him in her orgasm. And it seemed that she wasn't done. Of course, he wasn't, either. But, all he could do at the moment was provide guidance to her from underneath. That was what he was supposed to do as her tutor, wasn't it? Even if he could barely speak underneath that rippling wave of pleasure?

There was also the tent above them to consider. He realized that he didn't bother to button it closed, but given the activity, it might have been better to prop it open, somehow. Inside, it grew heated and heavy, trapping the warmth of their bodies inside of it like a cage.

"Yes, just like that. Act upon your wants, your needs. Show to me your body's selfishness."

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 23 2018, 09:49 PM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

She went rougher, she let her body move as it wanted. His words soon became true as she let herself go. She leaned down to be close to Simeon, her moans getting louder. Waves of pleasure rushed through her, letting her climax a few more times before she couldn’t anymore.

Needing a break as she lost her stamina she laid there, scared to move an inch. Breathless she asked “how do you do it? I’m knocked out.” She sat up, looking down at him. “I want more.” She demanded, “get real nasty. Play with me.” She wanted him to take control, just like he did back then with the bear. She wanted to feel his rough grip and hard thrust.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 24 2018, 05:10 AM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

He had begun to pant against her rapid movements, and even after she had tired herself out upon him. The slender shape atop him, still begging for more even after exhausting herself almost completely. It was pitiful, yet a sight that he could not -not- entertain. That gaze in her eyes was that of hunger, stirring within him his own hunger. And it wasn't even his own sin.

Lifting his hips, he rose onto his knees while she fell onto her back. Drawing himself back to remove himself from her, he turned her onto her stomach, and pressed her down onto the floor by her shoulder while he reached for the remains of her shirt. Quickly and so that she did not wait for long, he gathered her hands and wrapped her wrists together tightly.

Then, Simeon pulled her hips upward to become level with his, beholding how she appeared to him from behind, how her glistening pussy was barely illuminated by the lit lantern outside of the tent. Pressing his palms to each cheek of her rear, he pulled her towards him and up in the air, and he shoved himself into her once more, beginning with a loud and rough pace.

His hips smacked hard against her rear-end, and his hands squeezed against these pillows, squeezing harder while he attempted to push as deep into her as he could. "Then, let them... hah... let them hear you from all the way to Riparias... Tell them how nasty I am to you..."

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 24 2018, 05:49 AM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

The moment he pulled himself off of her she felt hungry for him, she was close to begging for more but thing changed quickly as she was on her stomach. Her hands were tied together and she really liked that. She felt vulnerable and it made her pussy tingle with excitement.

Her ass was in the air and she wiggled with it as she could feel his hands on her cheeks. It was her indication that he should hurry up. Finally he back inside of her, she curled her toes, her nails digging into her hands and her moans were unstoppable.

Loud and hungry, she really didn’t want this to stop. All the excitement with what he did to you brought her to climax within seconds. Her pussy dripping in its own juices. She let her tense upper body fall limb, resting on the ground.

She didn’t know that sex could be this hot and so exciting. She liked every bit of it as her body started to sweat from all the action. “Simeon!” She moaned, not wanting him to stop. She loved it when he took control, she loved his domination. The other times they did it, it was sweet and lovely while he so gentle. But this was a different side that made her beg for more.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 24 2018, 07:47 AM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

Enjoying every moment of having her under his control, even as her body went limp, and was almost totally brought upright by his hands at her rear, he could not resist sending a slap down against the pillow of her rear just to watch the impact reverberate against her flesh. And then he struck once more in an attempt to mark her with his own palm print.

Even without taking into account his spanks, his hips did just as well, bumping into her with every single pump in and out of her moist and slippery entrance. It was like an expert massage with how she tensed and squeezed at her climax, almost milking his own out of him were it not for his ability to keep himself under control, sublimating that exciting, tingling pleasure that surged and sparked throughout his body.

Simeon did not want to stop, either, losing himself gradually to her while admiring how her back made an arch towards the ground, how shapely her ass appeared from his angle, how delicious her moans and cries were to his ears. Perhaps, it was not that he did not want to stop, but rather that he physically could not.

"Cumming... hah... again, Makko?" His body had started to heat up to the point of sweating, beads falling from his temple down his face in an attempt to cool his excitement. He was so close.

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 24 2018, 08:11 AM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

At some point she moved her body with him, slamming against him, moaning a yes as he asked if she was cumming again. With each orgasm, she got more sensitive and louder. His spanks were making her bum sting with pleasure as she could feel it jiggle to his movements.

It was only little movement she could do, but it enough to push it over the edge. She bit onto her lip as waves of pleasure ran through her body. Nor did it want to stop, it made her legs jiggle in frustration ready to give in.

She did her last climax and it fulfilled her needs. She shook under his thrusts as it quickly became too much for her. Out of frustration, she moaned, her nails digging deeper into her skin. She screamed her moans as her body finished on her.

@Nauta

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant Heroes
Save Me
DBUAGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendant
NoxHiraeth a Panfandom RPsurreality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.