megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Can't spell 'Camping' without..., Bubbleh ; cw
Simeon Zhirayr
“The Person That Does the Thing”
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 22 2018, 10:33 AM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

Slung over the Sin's shoulder was a fairly underutilized camping set, complete with clanging tins, rods, and what seemed to be a pair of metal mugs that dangled from its opening catch. It was nothing to him, but somewhat of a drag to hold onto. They'd been marching for a few hours, and they did not want to spend money on train fare when they were already wearing their funds thin. Killing and stealing was an option, but it had only come up in retrospect when they were already out in the forest.

Worst of all, it had just started to pour. Hard. While Simeon did not seem to care about his silver hair drooping and dripping wet, this was likely not the case for Makko. Taking her by her arm, he jogged the both of them underneath a tree, and set down his camping supplies. Even underneath its dense cover, the rain still leaked through, dropping onto their heads, albeit to a less intense degree than if they were out of it.

"We've just barely reached the half-way point until we reach Riparias; we shall have to camp out here for the night. The rest of the trek would not be in our favor if you were to catch some form of illness." That was the burden of traveling with a human, but it was a burden well-worth the effort. It meant slowing down to relax and enjoy hours of leisure with, perhaps, the only person with whom he genuinely enjoyed interactions.

However, it would be a challenge to set up the supplies in a timely fashion while keeping her warm. Reluctant, he pulled open his coat and tossed it onto Makko's head, making sure that his pistol was still fit into place with a pat. "Have you an idea how to pitch a tent? If not, you'll simply have to sit your, speaking plainly, cute rear down while I put it up."

@Bubbleh

words: idk

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 22 2018, 07:22 PM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

Before she knew it, she was under a tree with a jacket over her head. Simeon was talking to her but she more distracted by the lively forest. She pulled his jacket off of her head as she put it on. She watched Simeon as he pitched the tent but then things got distracted. She could have sworn she saw a deer off in the distance.

Makko slowly got up and went towards that direction, she oddly silent with her walk as she went further into the forest. Her curious eyes were all over the place, slugs and snails were all over the place. She curious watched as they slowly moved. Mushrooms and other creepy crawlies caught her attention.

The forest became dense and soon she was safe from the rain. Though she didn’t care that she was freezing, so many things were happening in front of her. She followed two little fox pups. When she got close they sniffed at her and rushed off.

“Hey, wait!” She said softly as she followed them. She went deeper and deeper into the forest.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 23 2018, 03:52 AM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

Beginning with sliding the inner frame poles into the fabric, he seated himself on his knees, digging them into the muddy, wet earth. Even without his outer layer, he seemed perfectly content with the pattering at his head, the tent itself, and his shoulders. It was quite easy for him to prop up after the more than several times he had camped out by himself before hitting his destination.

"Makko, it would be appreciated if you could slip into the tent to test for stability." Simeon's head turned towards where she had just stood. And she was gone. How? Without another second to spend on a beat, he pushed himself off of the ground, scanning around him for a sign as to where she had gone. "Makko?"

Did she grow distracted over something? Was she taken? An inspection of the footsteps on the forest floor revealed that she had simply wandered away for a reason he couldn't immediately comprehend. Perhaps he had made her unhappy? Now, that was a worrying thought.

After lighting a lantern, like a pale-furred wolf, he followed the trail into the forest. "Makko? Where have you gone?" Wearing only a shirt above waist, his holstered pistol seemed far more bulky than expected, even if it was not bulkier than he could handle. He drew his pistol, and held it downward, attempting to protect it from the rain firing above him while he trudged through the wet greenery.

"Makko! Ah... how annoying..." Once he had retrieved her, he'd certainly drill into her mind how much trouble into which she had immersed due to her actions. As well as how much worry it caused. "Makko!"

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 23 2018, 04:36 AM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

The world around her was so interesting, she couldn't help but follow any path that seemed like fun. She tried her best to track the little fox cubs but eventually, she gave it up. It was dark and cold and her sneezing scared the wildlife.

She finally looked around and realized she couldn't really see a thing. Makko didn't know where she was.

"Simeon?" Her voice was a whisper, she started to walk in the direction she felt was on the way back. After a few minutes she stopped, she should have paid more attention to landmarks. The walk was fruitless.

She started to panic, what if she never finds her way back. Maybe she needed to sleep it through and wait for daylight. Makko looked around to find a comfortable place, getting ready to rest. Although rest never came, she was too worried to fall asleep.

"This is useless!" She said as she shot up from the wet and cold floor. She started marching again, eventually, she will find her way.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 23 2018, 05:17 AM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

Something, some creature's growls, were suddenly audible to her with the first marching step she took. It stood up tall in the night, black fur hiding it and camouflaging it within the shroud of total, cloud-covered night. However, starlight gleamed from its eyes, starved and hungry for the flesh of prey. And he had found it in the frightened Makko. With thuds against the mud, it fell onto all fours, and crawled menacingly closer to the messenger girl. And as if to confirm that it had found its target, it roared.

Simeon's head cocked towards the direction of the roar. Even birds had scattered from their roosts, frantically flapping away. Grumbling, he dashed towards the direction of these birds and the reverberating roar, clicking one of his pistol's hammers down. And at that moment, the bear rose up once again, and whacked at her shoulder with the back of his paw, hungry and enraged enough that it barely understood the function of its own claws, just a harsh impact than anything else.

"Makko, you fool!"

The light from his lantern grew closer and closer to Makko, and then came the flash of the weapon's muzzle, a projectile soaring through the air and into the neck of the animal. The weapon just barely penetrated its tough hide, but it did not fell it. Instead, it turned its attention to the running Simeon, and roared once more in defiance.

"Pardon, but she belongs to me." His free hand went for the saber at his side, and pointed it forward, tip glistening upon lantern fire. The large bear huffed, and moved onto all fours to rush him, opening its jaws to take a bite from his flesh. One arm reached after releasing his pistol, pushing into its jaws, and he attempted to hold the bear's maw open with a grip to her tooth, and an acceptance of the lower jaw's teeth into his forearm. Yet, he did not seem to feel too much pain, or if he did, he was quite good at hiding it.

"Are you alright? Why did you run off?"

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 23 2018, 05:42 AM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

Oddly enough when she whacked on the shoulder it didn't hurt as bad as she thought. It stung like crazy and she looked over to the yelling. Simeon was finally there, right in the nick of time. The shot from his pistol made her flinch, she had no idea how loud that thing would be.

The moment danger as gone, she put her hands on his wound. Letting it go warm and healing his wound. She felt bad that he got hurt because of her. "Sorry." She said before he asked why she left.

"I saw fox cubs..." Was all she could get out, she had no idea how she should explain herself. Even she knew what she did was stupid, so she kept her mouth shut. Her stomach sunk, feeling a little sick, because, she knew she was in trouble. In big trouble.

"There." She said as she finished healing him, suddenly she felt tired, she wanted the healing to be perfect. It was the least she could do. Makko didn't bother healing herself, she did make the bleeding stop and that is how far she'll go.

She stood there, hiding her face with her hands, too embarrassed to say or do something.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 23 2018, 05:59 AM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

As he held the creature close, his other hand, armed with saber, slashed at its throat from where its hide caught his bullet to the other end. Its blood poured and melded with the rest of the soil, invisible, and even moreso underneath the cover of the night. Teethmarks riddled his forearm from underneath, each wound dripping and, thankfully, drenching nothing thanks to his giving his coat to Makko.

It was a frustrating ordeal, even if it was shortly and concisely handled. Careful not to move his injured arm too much, he briefly whipped his palm behind her, the pain and frustrating reaching their apex to slowly fall down. His arm then wrapped around her tightly, and held her in a very close embrace. "Do not leave so suddenly and quietly, Makko. I do not know what I would have done if I lost you under my watch."

His eyes scanned her over, half-admiring her and half-examining her for any visible wounds. "Are you hurt anywhere? We ought to return to the camp to treat ourselves. Please, please. If I could beg, I would. Please, do not leave my side like so, again."

Loosening his arm, he stepped backward, though he kept his hand to her waist. "You make the wrong decisions at times, Makko. And as a whimsical creature of sin, even whims ought to be studied carefully." Wounded arm slowly dropped to his side, dangling limply. Lifting his head, he studied the area again, making sure that his gunshot did not attract any more animals. In actuality, it may have deterred them further.

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 23 2018, 06:16 AM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

Makko couldn't believe she watched an animal die in front of her. She wasn't sure if she liked it. Although Simeon looked pretty cool at what he did. Before she knew it, she was spanked and it was a good feeling indeed. It stung like her wound, she liked it.

"Sorry." She apologized once more as Simeon held her close. While in an embrace she touched his wounded arm, her touch becoming warm and soothing as his wounds slowly healed under her fingers. She used the rest of her powers to heal him, then she felt drained and almost too tired to deal with the rest of the world.

"I'm ok, don't worry about me." She said, assuring him, as she wiggled loose to look at his arm again. "I won't do that again, I promise." Though she admitted, she wanted another spanking. Instead, she'll get into trouble that can't hurt Simeon. With the light of the lantern finally, Makko knew where she was. She knew exactly how to get back. She held onto Simeon as she led the way back to camp.

"Does your arm still hurt?" She asked, "Want me to heal it more?" Though she feared she didn't have any energy left to do so. It'll be ok, his safety was more important to her and her own. The moment they got back, she started to help with the tent. He needed to rest and she was ready to bring him to bed.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 23 2018, 06:32 AM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

He wasn't totally exhausted physically, moreso emotionally given his worry throughout his search for her. It was very much reminiscent to his looking around Sium for her when they had separated from one another for the first time. Thankfully, he had found her sooner than previously, though he was too late to prevent the bear from making its first move.

The wounds on his arm lost their sting, and closed somewhat, though the larger teeth marks remained. "Are you certain? I watched you get struck. I do not wish for anything more to happen to you." Seating himself just in front of the tent, he draped a cloth over the earth and pulled away his boots so that they rested just outside of its perimeter. "Where were you hurt? You are overworking yourself."

Also in the pack was a set of bandages and a glass jar of some sort with a thin, clear liquid that stung of alcohol. "Show me." Now that his wound was comparatively dealt with, he'd much rather expend time managing hers.

"I can treat this myself once I am finished with you. A combat medic, I was not. But, it never hurt to understand how to use an emergency pack of medical supplies." Bandages were unfurled slightly, fingers pinched at their flat end to prepare them for wrapping after disinfecting.

As if suddenly aware for common decency, however, he scooted further into the tent, patting the space in front of him for her to occupy. "Here."

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 23 2018, 09:07 AM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

She sat with her legs crossed in front of him. Immediately she took his jacket off and her top. Makko let him tend to this wounds, it stung but Makko wasn’t phased at all by it.

As Simeon was fixing her up she looked at the clothing. Both her shirt and his jacket were torn. Makko felt horrible, she’ll have to sew it back together. Though the last time she dealt with a needle she had bloody hands.

“Sorry about your jacket.” She said as she poked the hole with her finger. “I’ll buy a sewing kit and fix it, I promise.” She watched Simeon as he finished tending to her wound.

Makko giggled “You’re a good nurse.” She went in for a soft and warm hug. Makko hugged him tightly, “I’ll have to get hurt more often.” She cheekily laughed.

“Now lay down.” She said as she let go of him, pushing him down. “You saved me, now it’s my turn to take care of you.” She took hold of his arm, she wouldn’t be able to heal until she slept. She looked at the wounds, she felt bad. It was all her fault. She used the liquid to clean the wound. Then she used the gauze to cover up the wounds so she can wrap his arm with bandages.

Only he used them all up for her. She looked around her attention to the broken shirt. Without hesitation, she grabbed and tore along the seams so she can use it as a bandage. It wasn’t beautiful but it got the job done. She didn’t want to admit that she knew herself around a medical kit, it would mean admitting she hurt more often than she wanted him to believe. Although she was never this badly hurt.

“You’re a good teacher too!” She cheekily said as a cover-up. It wasn’t a lie though, he did teach her well. “I’m going to have to wear your jacket since you’re wearing my shirt.” She giggled, hoping it’ll lighten the mood.

@Nauta

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant Heroes
Save Me
DBUAGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendant
NoxHiraeth a Panfandom RPsurreality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.