megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Tears and sweat, Nauta and Bubs -CW
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 20 2018, 05:16 PM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

She caught the pillow, as Simeon spoke back, getting closer to the bed. She really didn't want to admit that she liked the teasing. She let him speak as she bit her lip. Makko felt like she trapped in a corner with his words. He really put her on the spot.

She finally sighed as she gave in. She slumped her body down, "I never had anyone talk to me like that, it's kind of exciting. A-a-a-and I don't have a dirty mind." She protested as she looked at him. She felt shy all the sudden, now that he knows her secret.

"I don't know how to do all of that kind of stuff." She admitted once more, "it's scary." Makko whispered the whole adult world was scary to her. On the inside, she still felt like a child, although she was an adult. She knew she was an adult, she felt like Simeon wanted her to become a woman for him. If she read him correctly. She was scared she'll fail or that it was all too much for her.

She smiled, in the end, she'll always smile. Her anxiety will go away in no time, Simeon won't hurt her, right? She kept her smile soft, her eyes looking at him with trust. "I'm happy you are enjoying yourself." Makko finally said, "I'm happy I make you happy."

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
“The Person That Does the Thing”
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 20 2018, 05:38 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

In all of his 107 years of life, he had never been in this sort of position, attached to a girl and then so close to her that he was legitimately beginning to falter. Crawling closer, each of his hands rested on the bed, her head in between them while he dipped down to press his forehead to hers. "I see. Then, that explains a great deal about you. And I would not hate you. In fact, perhaps, I am apathetic to whatever qualities you might find within yourself disagreeable."

His eyes nearly closed, and he tilted his head. He was still just beside her, so he did not need so dramatic of a tilt to share her breath. "What about it is frightening? Is it... is it simply not within your understanding? I must admit that the unknown does frighten me as well." Palm caressed her cheek, as if to gently hold her still while he dipped further inward to finally set a truly earnest kiss on her lips.

"And it would bring to me great displeasure if you were unhappy," he spoke as he lifted his head by a few centimeters. Upon closer inspection, he could finally understand why he was so drawn to her smile. "Is this making you unhappy?" It was still unclear to him, despite the trust in her gaze, whether or not she even wanted for this, or if she saw herself as prepared.

Her hesitation was similar to his own, that worry. Was this to be the best possible outcome for her? Fear. And the antithesis to fear is courage. Was that, also, what that old man meant? "Please tell me. To be honest, I've actually never experienced anything of the sort, either. Most of my flings were tied to whims... You are different. And as your best friend, I am obligated to ensure that your happiness is preserved."

@Bubbleh

words: idk

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 20 2018, 06:50 PM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

Simeon was being serious and it was sweet. Her smile never left her as he spoke, he was soft and his touch was gentle. Then he kissed her, all she could do was giggle looking down.

This whole day was just a big surprise, the man who seemed so tired and bored seemed so interested in her. What changed, the days without him? Did he miss her that much? She shook her head, “it’s not making me unhappy.” Her smile never left her, she just closed her eyes.

Her smile became brighter as Simeon spoke about his obligation to make her happy. She just pulled him into a hug, she befriended the right person.

“You’re amazing.” She said, her sound muffled as she just pressed her face against his shoulder. Makko felt special as if she got to see a side of Simeon that no one else got to.

“I’m very happy.” She let go of him with a smile. She was, that wasn’t a lie. All the anxiety couldn’t make her unhappy that Simeon was her friend.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 20 2018, 07:17 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

He was uncertain as to what drew him to her, how he could lose himself to her smile. But, he did not mind diving deep into this frightening unknown, pressing his smile to her smile in another kiss. As she pulled him closer into a deeper embrace, his knee pushed between her thighs in a trial to gradually part them.

"You are the one who is amazing. I have no clue how a want to follow your package routes developed into this..." He lifted a hand, and touched his fingertips to the outside of her thigh, running them at a snail's pace up to her hip, hiding them underneath her dress.

Though he was reluctant, Simeon rose just barely upright, the other arm beside her head completely straightened to keep his body propped up while he gazed into her eyes. "May I... share this bed with you? Though I have not your books, I've other things to teach you in exchange. Were we not discussing that particular topic a little while ago?" The lengths of his fingers stopped just as they snuck over her thigh to press against the underside of her pelvis.

A smile broke a little softer on his lips, and his eyes tenderly sparkled with admiration. "I will be careful... and if you wish for me to cease, then do not be afraid to stop me. You'd never had sex, have you?" Proceeding with a slow, reticent, but pressing rub, he awaited her answer, mouth parted to let go of a few heated breaths.

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 20 2018, 07:39 PM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

Makko could feel his knee in-between her legs, her body became tense. His touch gave her goosebumps, but she allowed it. She nodded as he asked if he can share the bed with her.

Makko looked up at him, she noticed the change in his eyes. His softness allowed her to relax as she nodded to his question. This would be her first time and she had no idea how it went. All she knows is that he his dick inside of her.

Thought there was one less worry, she couldn’t get pregnant. She deeply exhaled, the rub felt nice. She slowly opened her legs a little wider, letting her body relax to his touch. Her body was becoming warmer and it was not because of the weather.

She let out a small moan as she closed her eyes, trusting Simeon with what he’ll do next.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 20 2018, 07:54 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

His fingertips pressed against fabric until they could not take more of its texture, opting instead to tuck underneath the waist of her pink panties and slide them down her legs. As if to let her know what he'd done, he let the article dangle loosely upon his finger in front of her, and tipped his hand to drop it onto the sheet. Then, he continued his teasing of her dark slit, figuring for himself how she felt.

One by one, his knees adjusted themselves, one stepping over her thigh so that he could sit upright and edge a little closer to her. Now that his other hand was free from having to keep him up, he pulled up at her dress so that it bunched and bundled just above her chest. "You are beautiful, Makko..."

Toying with her straps, he loosened the grip of her bra to more easily push it over her breasts, and held one mound in his hand, pinching at her nipple by holding it between his middle and ring fingers. The Sin wanted her wet and ready, while at the same time, he was careful to not overwhelm her with his play.

"Does this feel good?"

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 20 2018, 08:09 PM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

The more he eased her underwear off the more her body tingled. She stayed nervous but she couldn’t help herself from getting excited. She opened her eyes to look at him and smile when he called her beautiful.

She moved forward, she wanted to kiss him. With a little reluctance, she let her lips brush against his. When she pinched her nipple, she moaned loudly. The feeling took her by surprise and she almost felt ashamed for moaning too loud.

She bit her lip as she nodded to his question. She was almost too scared to say something, scared that’ll all fade away. Slowly her body got more excited and it didn't' take long for her to want more. She gripped his arm needing something to hold, something for support. Her face was red and her body was slowly sweating from all the touching.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 20 2018, 08:25 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

"So meek, yet still so adorable. Somewhat of a reversal from the girl who dragged along her new friend about the city, hm?" His teasing remark was quiet and hushed, but just enough for her to hear through all of her moaning. At the brush of her lips, he parted his own, and bit upon her upper lip just slightly before letting her go.

Massaging and kneading on her breast with one hand, the other ceased its strokes against her fleshy petals to begin shoving down his trousers. Boots were pushed back with the same movements, until the only piece of cloth he wore below his waist was that which concealed a stiff bulge.

He leaned forward again, and murmured against her lips while he finally revealed his erect cock with one more tug of a layer. "Are you worried about the volume? Speak and cry out as loudly as you wish. We can leave early to avoid the awkward glances." The pale Sin's hips moved forward, and nudged the pointed end of his warm length upon her entrance. "Ready?"

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 20 2018, 08:35 PM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

Her eyes turned wide as he took his last piece of clothing off. She went in touch it, but flinched her hand. Then it got closer to her, she couldn’t help but feel nervous.

She was a petite girl, that thing will never fit inside of her. Makko looked at him, unsure if she was ready, her grip tighten around his arm. It took a bit but she finally nodded.

“Y-yes.” She stuttered, her toes curling in excitement. Before he could do anything, she wrapped her around his neck forcing him closer. If she was going through this, she wanted him close. She wanted to be held, in case it was going to hurt.

“Do it before I change my mind.” She softly said as she spread her legs a bit more apart. She was ready to wrap her legs around him.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 20 2018, 08:51 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

He supposed that he was probably taking too long, anyway. But, it was her first time; if he was too rough, it'd probably hurt more than please. Then again, he'd yet to actually take someone's virginity. Though he could make assumptions, in a way, he lacked experience too.

His body fell forward into her grip, the hand at her breast falling back upon the carpet to keep him held up, yet still as close as he could be to Makko. The remaining hand angled his length, in preparation to plunge into her. He wanted to be close to her, as well, for the sake of his own security, to feel for himself how he would make her feel.

"Alright..." Slowly, his hips moved into hers, and his back arched to accommodate, bringing his length inside of her tunnel until it met resistance. Breaths huffed against her ear, stuttered and staggered, and the side of his head pressed against hers. He continued to push into her, only bringing it to a stop once he could tell that she was in pain.

While he stroked her hair, he shivered, acclimating himself to the sensation of being inside of a virgin. "Hah..."

@Bubbleh

liv's codes

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant Heroes
Save Me
DBUAGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendant
NoxHiraeth a Panfandom RPsurreality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.