megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Tears and sweat, Nauta and Bubs -CW
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 20 2018, 11:01 AM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

"Awe, ok." She said disappointed, Makko was genuinely curious how he lived. Maybe she can get Nassor to sneak her in. "And you're not a monster." She said, "You're my best friend!"

Makko watched as Simeon got comfortable on the bed, explaining what a one night stand was. She was still confused about it, but she understood it was a one time encounter. She didn't understand why people would such a thing, having a baby without male support. All she knew was what she saw from her mother. She shuddered at the thought of having a child, she remembered how painful it was for her mother.

She bent down to be at his eye level, not scared to get close to his face she asked: "Have you had one?" Her curious eyes lingered on him, unsure how to judge him about this matter. "So people make babies for fun?" Her face turned into confusion "Is it that good to risk getting pregnant?"

She stood back up and sat next to him, throwing the blanket on a chair. "So there are seven of you? Who are the others? Are they just as nice as you? Will I get to meet them?" She paused "'Nassor is nice to me... You act like you're all so bad, but I don't believe that..." Although danger wasn't something Makko really feared, she did what she wanted when and where she wanted. If she wanted to be friends with demons, then that is exactly what she'll do.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
“The Person That Does the Thing”
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 20 2018, 02:06 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

There was something so oddly appealing about the idea of teasing Makko, it was almost cruel. And cruelty was still something he could not resist, even if it wasn't the sort of cruelty expected of him. A mischievous smile spread upon his face, and he tilted his head, placing his face just a little closer to hers while he lowered the tone and volume of his voice. "If you'd like, I can show you how it all works. Practice, even."

It was followed by a quiet chuckle, and his drawing back before his lips touched hers. "I've experience. While yes, sex is a means for humans to procreate, make babies, the act of sex also involves sharing pleasurable sensations between partners. It needn't be done so with the intent to reproduce. And typically, they've means of preventing unwanted pregnancy." His hands clasped together, and thumbs twiddled on his lap, as if to dispel the awkwardness of the very conversation, somehow.

"The way that my body works, as well, prevents myself from making a partner pregnant. Thus, I need not worry." There wasn't anything regrettable about that, either. His whims were powerful, little things. And, it was through his whims that he tended to learn more about the frailty of humanity.

What of the Sins? "Pride is our leader. Megalomaniacal. Then, we've Gluttony, an ever-feasting child; Envy, a noblewoman-type; Wrath, an oddity among us in that he was also unwillingly converted; Greed, someone with whom I conflict; and Lust, a woman whose demeanor is contrastable from ours, yet fits her sin closely. Such is how our so-called 'family' is composed, and while it may not have been Pride's intention, they are sociable enough. After all, to sin is to be close to humans. Even if we engage in wanton slaughter."

@Bubbleh

words: idk

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 20 2018, 02:27 PM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

Makko face turned red as he got closer and hinted at practice. The moment his lips touched her, she flinched away. She smacked her face a couple of times, trying to get the redness away as she turned around. When Simeon teased her it made her nervous. The idea of sex more or less scared her.

When he explained that he didn't need to worry about getting someone pregnant she looked back at him confused. "What do you do if you want to have a baby?" She asked, with more concern and worry. "My mom having children is a magical process...Although I don't really believe her..."

She fully turned around when he spoke of the sins. "Would you rather not be a sin?" She asked, "although, at least you have some form of family." She said with a smile. Makko hasn't seen her family in ages, she looked for them but the house was empty. She has no idea what happened to them, instead of assuming for the worst, which she does all too often, she is hopeful that they just moved away.

She climbed onto the bed, holding his hand. "I'm your family now too." She appreciated him so much and genuinely only wanted good things to happen for him. At this point, she didn't care that he had to kill others for his 'family'. "Don't forget about me when you're on your missions." She paused as she let her body fall onto the bed. "I'd rather you take me though, I don't care what the others think. They can kiss my little butt."

She paused for a bit, unsure how to express herself. "I missed the concert, will you maybe take me to one again?" Makko letting go of his hand so she could cover her eyes with her arm. "I was so excited about it..."

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 20 2018, 02:44 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

"My duty prevents me from having the sort of time to tend to a child, and even if I did want one, I physically cannot." It wasn't lamentable. There are other means to anchor oneself to the world after death, even though that was also a matter he did not care to worry about. "As for being a Sin, optimally, I'd rather not. But, because I was made into a Sin, I was able to meet you. A true best friend. Someone who'd blush at my own attempts to tease."

Simeon tilted his head in slight confusion as she crawled into the bed, though his hand squeezed hers gently in affection. Is this what 'family' was like? His had long passed. It was so long ago when he was with his mother and father. Did they live and die happily, he wondered? Or did his disappearance cause them anguish to their dying days?

"You are my family. And I will make sure to never let you go again. It might be too difficult, anyway; I am immortal, after all." Even as she settled into the bed, he remained seated, only letting go of her hand when she did his. It was pathetically easy to keep with her, and he did not mind.

"If you wish, I can. And we needn't attach a reason to it other than to have 'fun', I suppose." Another chuckle escaped his lips. "Hm. I suppose that I do love you."

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 20 2018, 03:25 PM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

"You teasing is so dirty Simeon." Makko responded as he spoke about her blushes. She groaned at the thought of him realizing she blushed. "You're immortal?" She asked that thought made her a little upset.

"That means you have to watch me grow old and die." She panicked, the thought of having to die without Simeon now freaked her out. "Simeon what will you do without me?" She shot up, sitting next to him. She didn't like that idea at all, Simeon in the world without her.

"I'm going to miss out on a lot of fun." She huffed in protest as she crossed her arms. "That means you have to spend a lot of time with me now." Though she tilted her head when Simeon spoke again.

"Like a brother?"
She said with a smile, as she hugged his neck. "Take good care of me, yeah? Spoil me lots!" She was glad to have a family again, the loneliness felt never-ending and now it was over.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 20 2018, 03:43 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

"Not when you are so dreadfully easy to tease, Makko. If we escalate, however, we may end up sharing a kiss in earnest."

No wonder that it was so worrying of a thought for many people. Immortality carried its own curse, if it was not a curse itself, already. Outliving others wasn't a fear that he'd consider until he met Makko, anyway. And now that she brought it up, it did worry him as well. "I... well, I do not know. But, I'll never forget you. That much is certain. The only way to circumvent this if you were to become a demon as well. But, again, you'd likely lose some of yourself in the process."

It would be interesting to observe demonification upon someone with whom he possessed a base to compare. At the same time, it was irreversible, and it'd steal away any hope Makko would have for living a normal, human life. For now, though, her solution seemed the best. "I will make sure to be present for as much of your life as possible, then. Time flies far too quickly."

In her embrace, he leaned beside her, nudging the side of her head with his. "Perhaps, like a brother. Perhaps not. I'll have to leave you in the dark for the answer to that." His arm looped around her waist, and pulled her closer. "I can remain with you for a few nights before returning to the tower. But, afterwards, I shall return shortly, so you needn't be worried about being left alone for too long. 'Tis hard not to stir the tension."

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 20 2018, 04:04 PM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

"Simeon!" Makko whined, his teasing was making her face red again. She could feel it growing hotter. She pinched his arm, so that'll he stop. Then he pulled her closer, he teased her more and Makko had no idea how to react. Her face stayed red, this was the first that someone showed any interest in her. She didn't really think herself to ever someone that would like what they saw.

"Are you sure I can't come with you?" She didn't want Simeon to leave, despite all of his flirting. "Will you bring books back?" Makko hasn't read in awhile, she was scared she'll forget what she learned. Makko couldn't help but feel a little anxious, what if something happens and he can't come back ever again. Those thoughts worried her. Her attention went back to Simeon as he spoke about tension. "What do you mean by that? Does that mean you're going to tease me more?" She huffed in protest.

"You're dirty Simeon! I should wash your mouth with soap!" Something her father actually did to her when she cursed in front of him. It was horrible, it wasn't something one would enjoy. She wiggled herself free from Simeon, getting up to look for a bar of soap in the bathroom. "You're in a lot of trouble!"

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 20 2018, 04:18 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

Simeon seemed to laugh, hiding it behind his free hand as she pinched him and parted from him. There wasn't a real answer to make from it, but given that it was within his nature to pick apart people, it was a way to do so without actually rending through the mind. More like a love-bite. "You'd be killed or made into a demon if you did, but I will make certain to bring books back."

The topic shortly shifted back to her wanting to accompany him back to Alptraum, but it was only to precede more reactions to his teasing. "You can certainly tell me to stop, if you wish. Or, you may admit it, and tell me that you actually enjoy my teasing you. After all, weren't our initial interactions full of it shared between us?" Sloth's smile was smug, eyes narrowed into mischievous moons.

He'd never heard of the concept of washing one's mouth with soap, but it took him by surprise that she had actually left for the bathroom to search for it. Rising from the bed to follow her, he maintained that very same smile. "What else would you expect from a Sin?"

Searching for the soap himself, he attempted to snatch away from wherever it was placed before she did, and tuck it into his coat. "There is so much more that I can say about your using a bar of soap you've washed with to wash my mouth as well."

@Bubbleh

liv's codes
Makko Mori
“Little Monkey”
Makko Mori
Jun 20 2018, 04:35 PM
Freelance
Messenger
Human
111 posts
currently Offline
played by bubbleh

She looked all over the bathroom for the soap, the more she couldn't find it the more she got grumpy. "I guess it's your lucky day." As she turned around only to run into him. She didn't realize how close he was. And when he spoke it made her look in shock, her mouth gaping open. He has such a smug smile on him, a sight she hasn't seen of him.

She didn't know that he could be this playful. He was clearly enjoying it! She didn't want to admit that she enjoyed the teasing, it was attention she never got and it felt nice. It made her feel more proud of herself. Though she felt nervous at the same time if she didn't stop the teasing how far would he go? Would she experience her first time with him? It was exciting but it made her anxious as well.

"You have a very dirty mouth Simeon!" She said again as she slipped past him before he could do anything to her. She ran to the bed, jumping on it. The bed squeaking to her movements as she grabbed the pillow and threw it at him.

"I'm an innocent girl Simeon! You can't do this to me!" She dramatically shouted at him.

@Nauta
Simeon Zhirayr
Simeon Zhirayr
Jun 20 2018, 04:52 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Sin
114 posts
currently Offline
played by Nauta

Harmony is to be
utterly stagnant

The claims about his supposedly dirty mouth continued to no avail, unfazed by these tiny words. Removing the soap from his pocket to place wherever it was once placed, he turned to continue following Makko around the room until meeting with a pillow sent straight for his face. There was little reaction other than a quiet 'ooph', but he ended up picking up the pillow to toss back at the messenger.

"It takes a dirty mind to recognize a dirty mouth. Would you not agree?" Simeon set his knee upon the edge of the bed, and leaned forward, until he was seated just in front of her. "I cannot argue against your innocence. But. -But-. We've weeks of lack of communicate between us. It is why I've been meaning to make up for it with more provocative words."

His head tilted expectantly, waiting for an answer. "And you did not deny my earlier words, either. Is it true that you prefer my teasing than not?" He wasn't going to escalate further, not until he was certain that she truly did not mind. "Shall I, instead, switch to compliments? About how charming and pretty you are, and how excellently your hair shines in the sun?"

@Bubbleh

liv's codes

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant Heroes
Save Me
DBUAGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendant
NoxHiraeth a Panfandom RPsurreality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.