megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Help your fellow man~, [Open][Kyoka]
Marty Scurll
“Oooo Kingslayer”
Marty Scurll
May 28 2018, 07:12 PM
Apocrypha
Rebel
Human
66 posts
currently Offline
played by Mamba

Ah yes! The man knew good help when he saw it, though there seemed to be some pessimism om his voice! Almost like he didn’t trust Marty’s instincts! “The location of your brother, I know the perfect bar!” He followed him closely as he rubbed his chin. Marty racked his brain for the location of more popular bars in the area. There were two that saw the most traffic, but one was swanky and the other was akin to a troff of pigs.

Stopping in his tracks it seemed that the other had already found a bar! The swanky one at that, “Well shit, that saved me a lot of remembering! Let’s head in bud!” placing a hand on Rouvin’s shoulder Marty opened the door for the two of them, “Wait what?” his partner would duck into an alley instead, “Shit…” he closed the door and hopped behind him not to be left.

Marty was given directions from his soft spoken ally and with a smile saluted, “Sure, but let’s not attract too much attention some of the-” before he could finish the door of the bar was kicked in and Marty turned pale in the face. The raven haired lad with smack his forehead and smile. ‘Good cop bad cop got it.’ How hard could it be?

Rouvin did not waste any time in speaking to the bartender, Marty soon interjecting, “He means, we’re gonna asks these fine people for a little information aaaaand if you let us we’ll spare a little coin to fix that door of yours.” the grin on his face said it all, he was trying to keep things quiet. Dropping a small bag of coins on the table he chuckled. Coughing into a closed fist he’d let his partner finish before speaking up again.

“I’ll go asks a few of the regulars, long purple hair and drunk should be enough detail.” with that he’d depart to asks a few people he knew rather or not they had seen men by the description he was given and then their names. Oddly enough there was a trail… but not very hot. Moving towards the bar’s backroom Marty had asked almost everyone in sight, the only person that had seen anyone matching the descriptions a short man with a bald head and full beard.

“Sorry killer, but as you can see I’m busy with my drink, why don’t you sod off?” the bald man’s words were scathing, but Marty endured with a smile.

“Come on man, you saw them, you just said you did, what’s he point of holding out on me? Just tell me where you saw purple.”

“I said sod off.”

“Fine, you force my hand…” he’d clear his throat, “Oooh partner, I’ve found someone who saw sooomething and I neeed you.” he’d wave his hand to Rouvin with a girly flick of his fingers, “Come, come, darling, I need your brawn.”
Rouvin Pyrus
“Flame Launcher”
Rouvin Pyrus
May 29 2018, 05:30 AM
Apocrypha
Rebel
half-demon
28 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

Help Your Fellow Man

The bartender raised an eyebrow at Marty before grunting and saying, "Do what you want then. This door's been kicked forever." Rouvin sighed as he watched his companion engage in what seemed to be a word sortie with a couple other drunk folks. His mind wandered briefly, scanning the room for any traces of Reinier at all, beginning to reminisce about his younger days when the two of them were just so carefree...

His mind snapped back to reality when he realized that Marty was motioning for him to come over, affectionately calling him "darling". Letting out a quiet groan, he walked over, glaring at Marty and quietly warning him, "Do not. Call me. Darling." His cold gaze was upon bald man, who seemed to flinch slightly in fear. Rouvin pinched the bridge of his nose and then said, "If you want to live what's left of your sorry life, tell us if you've seen someone with long, dark, purple hair. He's often drunk."

Giving it some thought, Rouvin added, "Alternatively, have you been in contact with someone named Cadmus Pyrus? I'm trying to track him down at the moment."

Tag: @Mamba
Notes:
yuki of shadowplay
Marty Scurll
“Oooo Kingslayer”
Marty Scurll
May 29 2018, 11:59 PM
Apocrypha
Rebel
Human
66 posts
currently Offline
played by Mamba

Marty could only watch with loving, admiring eyes as Rouvin went to work. He was such a rebel, such a badass, and he was kinda pretty. Everything Marty could ever want in a partner. While 'darling' was speaking to the stocky bald man, the Kingslayer's mind was bouncing about with wild fantasies of the two working together: Darling could be the tough, no-nonsense grizzled young veteran and Marty could be his silver-tongued more attractive, but less reliable partner. Oh the things they could do.

His hands would clasp together, his cheek resting on them as he daydreamed about all of their adventures. They could have matching hats, sunglasses, and the women would fall in line for autographs and the demon gals would be all over him, not them, him. Darling was a nice guy, but when it came to demon gals Marty knew what he wanted. He saw what demons lingered between plains and he knew full well that he wanted a slice of forbidden fruit... Shit well now they probably can't be partners if Rouvin's gonna be hogging the monster babes. How could he ruin their friendship over someone so little? Nice job Darling.

The bearded man sang like a bird when the dark haired male made a subtle threat, "Uh, uhhh, shit, he was here not long ago sir! He came in, he and I shared drinks!" he shivered, "I swear I didn't hurt em! He had long purple hair, flowed like a maidens... It was so soft."

While this happened Marty was still lost in fantasy much to Amon's dismay. "Gonna lay so many demons." he sighed dreamily.
Rouvin Pyrus
“Flame Launcher”
Rouvin Pyrus
May 30 2018, 05:53 AM
Apocrypha
Rebel
half-demon
28 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

Help Your Fellow Man

Rouvin nodded curtly, seemingly satisfied with the man's answer. So... at the very least Reinier was hopping bars again. That seemed normal enough, but not really enough to warrant a sudden disappearance. At the very least, his older brother had been here, but his father hadn't. That was pretty unfortunate, but at least he got one answer out of the two questions running in his mind. Which only meant his work here was done. "Thanks for your cooperation. I could only wish I knew where he went to next, but this information more than suffices."

He turned to his partner, raising an eyebrow at his random comment about laying many demons. Well, he definitely had heard weirder things. Placing a hand on Marty's shoulder, he began to drag the man away. "Come on, we're going. I may have an idea for another potential place for my brother to be at."

A part of him hoped that his brother would be right there, but a part of him also hoped he didn't see what kind of a mess the two of them were in. He wasn't sure if he wanted Reinier to merrily and cheerily follow a guy like this around, but at the same time, they were so alike, it was troublesome. Or at least, they would be so alike if Reinier wasn't drunk all the time.

Notes:
yuki of shadowplay
Marty Scurll
“Oooo Kingslayer”
Marty Scurll
May 31 2018, 05:44 PM
Apocrypha
Rebel
Human
66 posts
currently Offline
played by Mamba

At this point, Marty was just indulging his tiny little mind with ideas about their future pursuits. Oh, the demons they'd hunt and the women they'd meet. The ladies loved men with a sense of duty and while Marty's was lacking Rouvin, now that guy knew how to work hard. He'd be the perfect wingman, being all dark and mysterious while Martermer worked his magic on all of those mean ole desire demons and succubi. Succulent Succubi at that. He was getting too far ahead of himself, they had to play this nice and slow, the partnership was still young, he had to show Rouvin he was 100% interested in him as much as he was interested in being Marty's partner.

Just as he continued to daydream Marty had found himself being dragged off to a second location. Whilst his little 'darling' pulled him along his mind was still conflicted about what they'd do. "Oh right, right, scene 2 hunting for more men." he nodded in agreement. So they had an idea, but did they have the cool name to present themselves when they met the next set of questionees. Marty and Darling's excellent detective facility! That was long... Too long.

"Alright, where are we heading? Do we have a trail and do I look fat in these pants?" it was a serious question if he gave an honest answer this partnership was a done deal, "I know it's kinda random but I don't think they fit me like they used to and since you're my partner I expect you to be honest with me darl- Darlin- Darling night to night isn't it?"
Rouvin Pyrus
“Flame Launcher”
Rouvin Pyrus
Jun 1 2018, 05:43 AM
Apocrypha
Rebel
half-demon
28 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

Help Your Fellow Man

Rouvin stopped in his tracks to give Marty a questionable stare. "I...what? Do your pants make you...what does that have to do with anything?" It didn't really make sense, and Rouvin wasn't really sure if he wanted it to make sense. He sighed and turned back around. "I...think your pants are fine. There could be worse pants."

After a while of walking, the two reached the border of Ravanar and Rouvin stopped. "I'm not sure if you'd like to tag along further in my search. The places I'm going spread further than here. " he explained, crossing his arms. "You seem to be the type that likes hanging around here though? Hmmm..." Rouvin said, closing his eyes in thought. Reaching into a pocket, he took out what appeared to be a small charm. "I was saving this for my brother, but he ended up getting a demon contract before I did. It'll let me know where you are if you believe yourself to be in a tight situation. If you hang around here, you're probably going to need that."

Notes:
yuki of shadowplay
Marty Scurll
“Oooo Kingslayer”
Marty Scurll
Jun 4 2018, 08:53 PM
Apocrypha
Rebel
Human
66 posts
currently Offline
played by Mamba

Yes, it was an odd question to asks another man. But this question served a greater purpose, it was one to determine just how much he could trust the dark-haired, nameless young man. Could one imagine if he told him his butt looked anything but great? it'd result in a severed trust, a silent trust that Rouvin had earned by saving Marty from those dastardly drunks. Speaking of which he probably needed to go clean that cut one off of the street before someone traced the body back to him. Then again, that was a task for later. The current moment was one for the strengthening of trust and friendship.

"It's very important to me." he spoke softly, his collar popped up to masks his quivering lip as he his voice shook, "You think I look far don't you?" upon inspection one may have seen a tear rise in the destroyer's eye. He did take pride in his appearance it wasn't every day a man like him would ask a question like this. After a short pause Marty had begun to assume the worst, what if his darling thought he looked fat? His butt looked big or worst, he thought he looked... Unsightly. Gods he'd need to chew hundreds of cellary stocks to get back in shape for his summer bear body.

No, instead of outright putting this game away, the blue-eyed swordsman said the unthinkable: He thought the pants were fine! Which translated to 'you look fine' which in slang meant that he thought Marty was still a handsome young man with a nice body. What a flirt he was and here Marty thought this entire adventure was going to be about looking for a couple of guys. What a blessing it was he had found a partner like this.

Marty clasped his cheeks with his hands and turned his head to hide his, blushing expression "Why thank you, I think your pants look fine too~" he sounded like a smitten maiden, but alas the time for fun had come to a close before they could really dig in. Now they had to get back to work. After all, all fun and no work made Marty sleepy.

'He really liked my pants~ Ugh what a sweet heart.' with those thoughts he bounced behind Rouvin with a delighted grin as they looked, soon they'd arrive at the border of all the places. "Mm, looks like the limits." the bashful smile on his face was gone, they were entering the territory of rats now.

"I do?" his face went back into a slight blush, "You're too kind." he giggled once again and eyed the charm, "I got ya, you search thataway and I'll sweep through this area, if your brother did come through there's no doubt in my mind we'll find him." he took the charm.

"But if he is a drunk you best kick in some doors, lotta people round here like to have a different brand of fun than you and I." with parting words he loomed into shadows with a two-gun salute to his partner. This was going to be fun.
Rouvin Pyrus
“Flame Launcher”
Rouvin Pyrus
Jun 5 2018, 02:20 AM
Apocrypha
Rebel
half-demon
28 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

Help Your Fellow Man

Rouvin couldn't help but crack a small smile. "I'm sure that will be the case. Don't get into too much trouble that you can't handle alone again." he said, walking off past the border. There was much to be done and much to explore. And to top it off, he'd gotten another person to look out for. This was much to do on his plate of things to do that he'd probably need to sort out at some point. "Good grief." he sighed as he continued onwards. Perhaps news of his brother would mean that he'd be found soon. Or perhaps he'd bump into his father first. It didn't really matter which. He needed to complain to either one of them about their multitude of issues.

"Best kick in some doors, I suppose." he mumbled. And with that, he set off on another adventure.

Tag:
Notes: END
yuki of shadowplay

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant Heroes
Save Me
DBUAGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendant
NoxHiraeth a Panfandom RPsurreality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.