megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Nighttime Niche
Griffith Vale
“The Blood Hare ”
Griffith Vale
Jun 4 2018, 05:38 PM
Crux Fidelis
Valor - Pluviall
Wererabbit
18 posts
currently Offline
played by Remy

Griffith chuckled and leaned back into the snow, which was now sticking to his black fur. "Then this is one of the tamest parties I've ever been to." Okay so maybe things were not nearly as bad as they could have been, except for the fact that Pluviall's Valors were not even remotely close to their assigned territory and shit could be hitting the fan for all he knew. Okay yeah, that thought was actually pressing in his mind though he was trying his best not to think that because he knew Morgan could be reading his thoughts, again. Besides, it was only a few hours. Surely nothing has happened yet.

And then the focus of his thoughts were suddenly directed away from Morgan's verbally gut punching joke. He almost felt the wind get knocked right out of him. Just what the hell did she mean by that?! Before he could press her for what she was implying, Lavina spoke up and talked about the different kinds of love. I guess so. I never really thought about that before."

Then Morgan told, rather melancholy, to stop apologizing for her. He should have known that she was probably starting to feel like a burden and she did not really have much confidence in herself so he was just making it worse. "I, uh, I'm sorry, Morgan." Just as he was about to pat her back, she quickly got on her hands and knees and started to vomit. As if on routine, he stood up and held her hair back so it would not get in her face as her body forcibly purged the alcohol from her body. This was definitely not his first time doing this for her.

And then there came the question of getting her home. Griffith sighed and shook his head, saying, "That's the issue here. Her place is back in Pluviall and well..." There was not a chance that he would bring her back through Pluviall's base like this. It would only make her seem incredibly unprofessional and she would be reprimanded severely. "Is there an inn nearby that she can rest in? Until she rides this out?" He asked Lavina though he was not sure if she knew either.

@kyoka @Tazira
Morgan Le Fay
“Královna”
No beast is more savage, than man when possessed with power answerable to his rage.
Morgan Le Fay
Jun 4 2018, 10:31 PM
Crux Fidelis
valor - pluviall
Human/Faie
22 posts
currently Offline
played by Tazira

God she hated throwing up. Sium was seeping with magical talents, and yet no one had come up with some type of readily available remedy for this - a way to rid yourself of alcohol and bad decisions without making your abdomen cramp, throat burn, and eyes tear up. As she heaved the world became clearer, but not in an positive way. Morgan was thankful, though, that Lavinia and Griffith were there with her. She hadn't intended on needing to be babysat, but - as anyone who hung around Morgan long enough would know - shit happens.

Through her throwing up she caught Griffith's thought about Pluviall and the idea of being seen at the base there. The thought of being reprimanded in that manner filled her with dread. She knew she was genuinely good at her job and did a lot in the name of the Crux, but even that wouldn't be enough to protect her from being punished if she was found like...this.

At least, when it came to water, she could take care of that herself. A more sober Morgan would have just conjured up some water to drink, but a blitzed Morgan just grabbed a handful of snow and swished it around in her mouth before spitting it back out into the street. "See, it'll be f-" Morgan tried to stand up but ultimately just ended up leaning against Griffith's legs. She let out a hearty giggle, "Thank goodness you're bigger than me Griffith," she laughed, patting his legs thankfully.

An inn and some sleep sounded pretty glorious.

@kyoka; @Remy
Lavinia
“Lady of Fortunes”
Lavinia
Jun 4 2018, 10:41 PM
Freelance
Fortune Teller
human
28 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

Nighttime Niche

Lavinia nodded, smiling. "Luckily for the two of you, there's a cabin inn not too far from here. It's got many amenities that will certainly help the hangover Morgan will inevitably get." she said, pointing in the direction of the inn. "I was going to head over there as well since I have some business to deal with in Seracier for the time being. Come, come."

Crouching down to pat Morgan's head she beamed and said, "Now then dear, it's time to get you to a more comfortable place." before standing up and addressing Griffith. "If it's not too much trouble, would you mind carrying her over? I can arrange to get a room for the two of you." she said before beginning to walk in the direction of the inn.

Tag: @Tazira @Remy
Notes: let me know if there's anything i need to fix!
yuki of shadowplay
Griffith Vale
“The Blood Hare ”
Griffith Vale
Jun 14 2018, 12:50 AM
Crux Fidelis
Valor - Pluviall
Wererabbit
18 posts
currently Offline
played by Remy

"Awesome! That would be amazing right now, thank you so much!", Griffith responded to Lavina with a wide grin. Thank which ever god above that this woman was kind enough to lend a helping hand to them. Sure he could have asked what sort of business she had at the inn, but at the moment he really could not have cared less if he could get Morgan to rest this off. Well, at least she said she would be able to walk soon.

And it looked like Morgan spoke way too soon. The moment she tried to stand up, she ended up toppling over and was now leaning against his legs. He rolled his eyes and said with a smirk, "Alright, time to get up." Griffith leaned down and picked her up with ease, slinging her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. While he could have slung her arm over his shoulder and helped her walk over or just carried her any other way, this was a tiny bit of revenge for making him come all the way out to Seracier.

Griffith followed Lavina with Morgan on his shoulder, most likely protesting and doing whatever to get him to stop doing what he was doing. It was only fair that he could get a little bit of fun out of this at her expense when she gets her kicks from his expense as well.

@Tazira @kyoka
Morgan Le Fay
“Královna”
No beast is more savage, than man when possessed with power answerable to his rage.
Morgan Le Fay
Jun 14 2018, 09:34 PM
Crux Fidelis
valor - pluviall
Human/Faie
22 posts
currently Offline
played by Tazira

The prospects of a warm bed in the comfort of an inn was making her dozy, and Morgan clutched Griffith's jacket with both of her hands much like she had been earlier. Hopefully she could sleep off the impact of the alcohol quickly so they could return to Pluviall. In all fairness, she had come here with righteous intentions, and no one could fault her for trying to be thorough in her investigations. Rebel dens were hard to find, and the more the Crux hunted them the more tactful the loosely consolidated factions became. Everyone knew that the Crux stationed its Valors by region, and it didn't take long for their enemies to start using this to their advantage.

As for the alcohol, if the past was any inclination, Morgan would be bouncing back to normal in the morning; she surmised it was the faie in her that made this possible, but who knew? It wasn't uncommon for her to wake up dehydrated and cranky - but functional - well before her sober counterparts. After all, she was about to pass out hard.

"Oh n-" Morgan began, protesting Lavinia's request that Griffith carry her just as she was slung over his shoulder. Her long blonde hair fell upside down towards the ground, and the world began to spin in its familiar, disorienting way. Luckily there wasn't anything left in her stomach to purge. The resulting sound she made as she was subjected to being carried like a child was something like a yip, and she silently resolved to get Griffith back for this INDIGNITY in the morning - if she remembered.

She probably wouldn't, and sober Morgan would probably be too hellbent on making it up to them anyway.

Instead, Morgan resisted the urge to flail her feet, realizing - to her own chagrin - that this was the fastest way to get her out of the street before any more prying eyes could see her. But, honestly, if Griffith was going to get a kick out of this so was she - "Never knew wererabbits made such good chauffers," Morgan snickered, patting Griffith's butt playfully.

@kyoka; @Remy
Lavinia
“Lady of Fortunes”
Lavinia
Jun 23 2018, 08:50 PM
Freelance
Fortune Teller
human
28 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

Nighttime Niche

Lavinia nodded, stifling some laughter as Morgan's comment likely reached the bunny man's ears. As the trio approached the cabin inn, Lavinia opened the door, gleefully waving at the man at the front desk. "Giles, darling, I've got two people who need to check out a room for the night. I'm sure you have space." she cooed, adding a wink at the pair. The scrawny man at the front desk nodded, handing her a set of keys. Blowing a small kiss to the man, she twirled the keys on her finger as she approached the two again, handing them the keys.

"There you two go~" she said, pointing down the hall. "Four doors down, to your left." she added, smiling at the two. No doubt, Morgan would probably wake up the next morning feeling sick, so she added on, "Make sure she gets water too. I'll leave you two to your own things then~" And with a wave, she headed up the stairs and into a room.

Tag: @Tazira @Remy
Notes: let me know if there's anything i need to fix!
yuki of shadowplay
Griffith Vale
“The Blood Hare ”
Griffith Vale
Jun 27 2018, 01:24 AM
Crux Fidelis
Valor - Pluviall
Wererabbit
18 posts
currently Offline
played by Remy

In hindsight, thank god Morgan did not throw up all over his back when he picked her up. He really did not think about that possibility and he was thankful that was not realized as he was carrying her to the nearest inn. Man, Lavina was a blessing for doing this for them! Talk about random acts of kindness from strangers though it did make him worry where exactly this establishment was. For all he knew, it could have been seedier than Ravanar with all of its comforts.

That train of thought was interrupted when a drunk, playful Morgan gave his butt a pat, making his posture stiff suddenly."Hey, hey watch the tail!", Griffith warned his drunk partner. Oh boy, she was starting to get a little touchy and was taking advantage of the situation. The wererabbit arched his brow at her chauffeur comment and said with a smirk on his face, "And I never knew that the fae were such lightweights. At least it makes it easier to carry you."

At some point they had arrived at the inn and well, the inn keeper was giving him some looks for walking in with two women, one of them carried on his shoulder, while looking for a room. Was that jealousy that scrawny boy exuding or something else? Well, whatever it was, Griffith watched Lavina work her magic on the man running the front desk before they got the keys.

He watched her go upstairs to take care of whatever business she had and took the instructions that Lavina gave them.. "Here we are..." He muttered to himself and well, what he found made the situation kinda awkward; there was only one bed. "Oh you gotta be kidding me..." He heaved a sigh and walked in, shutting the door on the way, and flopped her on the bed.

@Tazira @kyoka

Morgan Le Fay
“Královna”
Morgan Le Fay
Jun 28 2018, 11:32 PM
Crux Fidelis
valor - pluviall
Human/Faie
22 posts
currently Offline
played by Tazira

Morgan frowned, side-eyeing the passing scenery seeing as she wasn't in much of a position to side-eye anything else. She pursed her lips defiantly - "Fae are definitely not lightweights," she muttered, gathering her upside down hair into a makeshift ponytail as they went. It had gotten hot again, despite the frigid nighttime air of the early morning hours. And truth be told she kinda had to pee, and being held in such a position was shortly going to be...compromising.

"At least Lavinia is nice to me," she retorted quietly, quite a long time after their little back-and-forth, joking statements. But what could she say? Time passed differently for the heavily intoxicated. "GOODNIGHT LAVINIA! I LOVE YOU!" she called as they went their separate ways, waving as they went.

As they entered the room, Morgan groaned as she was tossed onto the mattress, squinting her eyes as though the dim lights of the inn were still too bright. Without much care, Morgan stumbled her way to the bathroom to pee. In the bright lights of the bathroom, her rosy cheeks and untidy demeanor were familiar - but troubling, as it tends to be when one has gotten too drunk.

Business finished, Morgan threw herself onto the bed with a heavy sigh. Eyes already closed, she laughed loudly - "Everyone's going to think we slept together anyways you might as well not sleep on the floor!"

@kyoka ; @Remy
Griffith Vale
“The Blood Hare ”
Griffith Vale
Jul 11 2018, 12:15 AM
Crux Fidelis
Valor - Pluviall
Wererabbit
18 posts
currently Offline
played by Remy

He did not need to be told twice that he could sleep in the bed. Griffith plunged face first into a pillow, exhausted from worrying about his inebriated partner though he propped himself up so he could breathe. Her comment was one that he did not particularly seem to enjoy. "Don't even joke about that. You're pretty much a sister to me so anything beyond that is just really bloody weird. Like, really weird. Like some shit you would find in some fucked up dramas or in the old monarchy. I'm ranting again, aren't I?" Yeah, he was aware that he did not know when to shut up at times though he could catch himself, at least some of the time. Most of the time he digs himself into a deeper grave.

Though what he said to her was true, not the weird shit, but the fact that he thought of her as family. Out of everyone in the Crux Fidelis, Morgan was the closest person he had to family despite being a little unhinged at times, and he would do as much as he could to keep her safe. After all, he did not have to come down to Seracier and get her drunk butt out of the snowy streets, but he did.

"Get some sleep Morgan. You're going to need it.", Griffith said, knowing full well of the hangover that she is going receive tomorrow.

@Tazira@kyoka

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant Heroes
Save Me
DBUAGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendant
NoxHiraeth a Panfandom RPsurreality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.