megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Hot Java, Eres/Sol [Invite only]
Solencia Paris
“The Rebel Princess”
I'm burning only as hot as my passion.
Solencia Paris
Jun 1 2018, 01:53 AM
Freelance
Bookshop Clerk
Angel
171 posts
currently Offline
played by Acia

Sol nodded her head to show she was listening to the enforcer as she finished up her cup of coffee as well. She smiled softly and stood up slowly at the mention of needing to file some paperwork. Honestly there was probably something at home she needed to work on as well. She was currently looking into ways to help revitalize Plona from all the damage it took during the ever graceful battle that her boyfriend and one of the Cross Commanders went through at the time.

"Shopping next week will be perfect. I'll make sure to meet you there bright and early so we can do lots of things." She grinned at the idea of going out with a friend to shop. Though the idea of trying on clothes brought up memories of her outting with Roux and well...how they officially ended up together. Her face became very red at the memories, but she shook her head and quickly pushed the memories away for the time being.

"Now I suggest you get on your way before another bear attacks and you can't get anything else done." The princess giggled as she walked towards the door and held it open for her friend. "I'll make sure to bring a few good books with me for you to borrow as well Eres." She considered walking the snow haired woman to the base, but if she were to be caught with her then things could get tricky so it was best to just let them keep their distance after their little meet up. "I will see you soon then." She offered her hand as a way of saying goodbye without being too touchy so her friend wouldn't get uncomfortable.
Ereshkigal Waldstein
“Swallowtail”
I apologize in advance for apologizing.
Ereshkigal Waldstein
Jun 3 2018, 05:41 AM
Weltschmerz
Enforcer - Riparias
artificial human
105 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

Hot Java

Eres nodded, walking out the door and ready to hand in the report to Welts. No doubt, plans were already swimming through her head as to where the two would go shopping. Oh. She could probably ask Ishtar for recommendations. It was only fair, since Ishtar was the one who knew about clothing best. Even better, she'd bring Ishtar along! Maybe the two would hit it off right away.

She bounded towards the base, uncharacteristically full of glee. It made the higher ups in the base raise an eyebrow, but since she was an Enforcer, they simply shrugged it off. Another date with Solencia? Wonderful.

It was quite unfortunate that she wasn't able to foretell the young girl's fate in the distant future, however.

Tag: @Acia
Notes: FINISHED
yuki of shadowplay

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant Heroes
Save Me
DBUAGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendant
NoxHiraeth a Panfandom RPsurreality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.