megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Egg Hunt, open
Alder Blythe
“”
Alder Blythe
Apr 24 2018, 05:26 AM
Unsorted
Earl
human
21 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

What in the fresh fuck was this guy talking about? There was absolutely no way this man was younger than Alder, he looked like a greasy old teacher like the ones he saw in graphic novels. And what was this about him being inexperienced?! Yeah, he was younger and therefore less knowledgeable than Asher, but he had the experience to back up his strength now that he had contracted with Orthrus.

Plus if anything went awry, he could just...nope out of there with his luck anyhow. The guy seemed more curious about the chocolate factory in Gaothaire though, which probably could distract him until Alder could probably' figure out what this guy actually was. "Uh...the chocolate factory is where they make and sell chocolates. All kinds." He didn't really feel like explaining more because that was the basic gist? He'd only been there like, once, and bought a box of chocolates for Asher when he was upset.

And then he was deemed "the lit" and a pet for a day, and Alder was only getting further confused. Was....was this a joke? "Look," he said, his look becoming sour, "I have to fight stronger enemies so I'll get stronger. That way, I can protect what's most important to me, okay? You've got people like that too, right? Surely you understand." Plus he didn't really want to be eaten yet. That was gross.

@Acia
Eros Calister
“Famine”
Eat me.
Eros Calister
May 3 2018, 02:42 PM
Unsorted
Baron
Demon
9 posts
currently Offline
played by Acia

The boy brought his attention back to the factory again. Yes, it was a place that Eros would need to visit in the near future if he ever decided it was important enough. He was already quite certain that he was the best among all master chef's so of course there wasn't much need for unnecessary competition. Though it would certainly be entertaining to say the least. Though the boy made a fatal mistake. The horseman was now growing bored with the conversation.

The topic shifted to his need to get stronger. To protect what was precious to him? He simply didn't understand this annoying concept in the slightest. There was no need for him to protect anything. He had all he needed in this world from serving his beloved Black God. That love was all that was necessary. His wants however were a different topic. He wanted to be entertained, but this boy was growing boring.

"I have no idea what it is that you mean. To cherish is an odd word. I have siblings that I enjoy, but they are replaceable. My creator is all I need to love, but even that comes with a price. Call it what you will, but I have nothing in this world I wish to protect. Destruction is the only thing I ultimately desire." His smile was calm as he stepped towards the teen. "You wish to grow stronger. So be it. I'll take you on, but I cannot promise to let you live. You're interesting, but not enough."

He drew his beloved kitchen knife from the violet colored vest and twisted it in his hand. "I hope you fight better than you explain things." He then went charging in with the knife raised and aiming for Alder's eyes.

@kyoka
Alder Blythe
“”
Alder Blythe
May 3 2018, 05:09 PM
Unsorted
Earl
human
21 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

Alder blinked in confusion. Oh. Fuck. This actually was a Horseman. That wasn't exactly a good thing. Curse his luck! He could sense that the man was going to fight, and he prepared himself and drew his sword. The sword met the knife with a clang, but even with his enhanced strength, it was nothing compared to the strength of a Horseman.

He should have just listened to Asher, honestly. "A Horseman huh? Curse my shit luck." he breathed, equipping Orthrus's black armor. "Can't say I didn't see this coming, but this really is a pain in the ass."

@Acia
Eros Calister
“Famine”
Eat me.
Eros Calister
May 4 2018, 07:50 PM
Unsorted
Baron
Demon
9 posts
currently Offline
played by Acia

Armor coated the boy and a large sword blocked his strike. This caused Eros to chuckle. There was something so nice and exciting about a little challenge, but the boy even with his advanced protection would still be no match for the horseman. His aura only seemed to intensify as he stood there blocking Alder's blade. That intense attraction of desire and starvation. To crave whatever the heart wanted the most. Almost as demanding as the physical needs of the human body it was the desires of the soul that ultimately made any man move throughout the world.

A wide grin spread over his lips as he stared at the teen before jumping back away from him. "You have beautiful potential and that armor suits you well lit one. I will enjoy ripping it off your skin." He chuckled darkly. While the ginger teen was still too underdeveloped to eat he could be useful once dried out and transformed into a type of jerky.

Yes that is what he would do with his tender meat! A quick snack for days like today. The horseman grinned even wider he went in with Angora raised high. The beautiful knife scraped along the large sword which Eros then followed with his free hand. Acid oozed out from the pours of the appendage and coated the blade. Quickly he watched as his fluids began to break down the weapon. Yes, this would be a delectable option to snack upon. "You will become a delectable snack."
Alder Blythe
“”
Alder Blythe
May 5 2018, 05:51 AM
Unsorted
Earl
human
21 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

Alder could feel himself gradually getting a lot more thirsty as time went on. Hell, how long had he been stuck in the desert with some weirdo? It didn't really make sense for him, but a part of him also wished that he just stuck with Asher instead. Nothing good ever really happened if he was wandering out alone.

But at the same time he needed to make sure he would be able to hold his own without always depending on Asher. Asher could die one day and leave Alder vulnerable, and that was like, never a good thing.

Alder blinked at the weird fluid getting on Tauropolos and immediately leapt back with the weapon in surprise, flicking the acid thing off. Thankfully Orthrus could repair his prized weapon at any time, but he'd still get a whole earful from him later. Phooey. "Is...is all you ever think about eating??" he asked half-jokingly. Were all Horsemen like this? Were they all that fucked in the head?

Because man, Orpheus created some real weird shit.

@Acia
Eros Calister
“Famine”
Eat me.
Eros Calister
May 7 2018, 10:18 PM
Unsorted
Baron
Demon
9 posts
currently Offline
played by Acia

Eros stared at the boy. The innermost desires of his heart raining insults at the horseman without even a word needed to be spilled. He blinked. His other desire related to getting the hell out of the desert, or being stuck there with another person. Wait, how did this make any sense? He waned to leave but he also wanted to stay there with anyone but him? Human were such confusing beings and it gave the violet haired man a headache.

Without a word he pulled his knife away and began pinching the bridge of his nose. This was the very reason he would go so crazy. People could never make up their damn minds unless it was something cliche, like avenging the death of a lover. Seriously why were humans so interesting, but boring at the same time. It just go on his nerves. He sighed softly.

The teen asked about food. Was food all he thought about? No, but it was all he understood. "No. Emotions escape my understanding. People are weird. I am literally the incarnation of the worst hunger and yet starve to understand the world around me. I am not always thinking about food. I think about how to sedate my own desire." Famine rubbed his head. Suddenly this battle wasn't as fun anymore. While the lit child could start interesting conversation, beyond the cliche of wanting to become stronger there wasn't much he could work with on this day. Plus the sun was starting to annoy him. "I will end it here lit child. We shall partake of this another time."
Alder Blythe
“”
Alder Blythe
May 8 2018, 02:30 AM
Unsorted
Earl
human
21 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

The extreme circumstances had surprised Alder. Not to say the entire conversation had been anything but weird. He kind of just stared and nodded calmly at the guy's explanation which, oddly enough, seemed plausible? He wasn't sure what to make of it, but his only response to that was, "Yeah. Uh, that's pretty relatable, honestly."

He said he would finish the battle here and Alder breathed a sigh of relief. There was a part of him that figured the meeting was weird enough to warrant him to go home, but a part of him also wanted to continue the battle just to see how strong the man actually was, if he claimed to be a Horseman. He could barely feel that strength and yet, it didn't seem like he was exerting any effort at all. His only response to that, inevitably, was "Sure, see you around." He then quickly turned red and turned around.

See you around?! What the fuck! That wasn't even the most appropriate response!! Alder groaned and buried his face in his hands. So much for first impressions. Turning around to address the Horseman again he stammered, "T-That is to say, since you're my natural enemy we'll probably be fighting. Uh. A lot. Anyways bye!!" before officially turning to leave.

@Acia
Eros Calister
“Famine”
Eat me.
Eros Calister
May 9 2018, 02:56 AM
Unsorted
Baron
Demon
9 posts
currently Offline
played by Acia

The ending of this encounter was rather frank for Eros. Though the boy seemed a bit nervous at the concept of his life being spared. Did he not want to become a part of his meal, or was he just as confused as the horseman? He pondered on the idea, but merely shrugged his shoulders. Alder confessed that it was quite a normal thing to associate with what one understands. "Yes, I guess so." His voice was soft as he pushed his violet strands back out of his face. He intended to simply move on and find other ways to entertain himself.

The 'see you around' was also just as random to him, but he chuckled lightly. The teen acted as tho they were perhaps some form of social counterparts in some ways, but so be it. He was amusing to say the least. "Around...what a strange concept." He tilted his head to the left and just grinned before the young male continued to inform him that he was his natural enemy and that they would fight someday. Quite honestly Eros questioned that. The boy was entertaining, so perhaps he would keep him alive as a pet once his beloved God achieved the world he desired.

"As you wish Lit Child, or mortal enemy. I will inform you of how that location in Gaothaire tastes. Though if it goes burning to the ground I cannot promise it wasn't me." With that said he took off towards the city leaving nothing but a cloud of sand behind him while the ginger walked in the opposite direction.

[FIN]

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant Heroes
Save Me
DBUAGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendant
NoxHiraeth a Panfandom RPsurreality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.