megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Egg Hunt, open
Alder Blythe
“”
Alder Blythe
Mar 25 2018, 09:23 PM
Unsorted
Earl
human
21 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

Egg Hunt

Deserts weren't so bad if you could get past the sand and the heat. It wasn't really all too big of trouble in the first place. And so Alder thought long and hard about the things he wanted to do while he visited the desert. Having just gotten back from a mission and immediately sent on another one in the desert, he sighed. Sightings of some Sins from an unknown tipper led him on a wild goose chase and here he was.

Well, his luck would resolve itself somehow. That much he was certain of. The best thing to do now was to sit and wait until something suspicious looking popped up, and then he'd go fight it. That was usually how things operated around here; it didn't really matter what side you were on, the goals were the same.

Still though, the desert had its own beauty that even Alder had to admit looked pretty great. Sure, sand was boring, but imagine all the cool artifacts and stuff you could find underneath! There literally was no end to it, and plus maybe he'd strike it rich and find something he's never found before. Like this weird black egg-looking object right next to him.

Wait what?

Alder quickly crawled back a few steps and peered at the mysterious object. That wasn't there before, was it? And if it was, what in the heck was it supposed to be? Did eggs just suddenly appear out of nowhere? Probably. And that ordeal left Alder looking around frantically for someone who would have placed it there as some joke.
Eros Calister
“Famine”
Eat me.
Eros Calister
Mar 28 2018, 12:14 AM
Unsorted
Baron
Demon
9 posts
currently Offline
played by Acia

Deserts were hot and boring. The sun was out too much during the day and at night it was too cold to enjoy the darkness. ”Why do I even have to go to a nasty place like this? There is no fun to be had!” Eros whined loudly as he slumped his shoulders during his little stroll. Honestly no one bothered to make the horseman come this way. He was supposed to be out doing something useful for his creator, but exploring Sium was always so much more fun.

A little chuckle left his mouth as he watched a large lizard capture a bug and eat it. His reptilian siblings were simply too cute to ignore! He followed the creature through the desert without much care for his surroundings. The hot air ruffled his gray locks as he moved. Those red eyes of his never once deterring from his target with each step. This little creature was fascinating! It could scurry with such speed, but still was as graceful as any dancer. Perhaps the arts should learn to appreciate his own kind more often. Though he couldn’t help but wonder what other fun could be had in a place like this. Slowly the demon pulled a large chocolate egg from his pocket. He lifted it up to his mouth just to stumble and watch as it rolled out of the wrapper and down the small dune he stood upon.

”No my delicious treat!” A cry of desperation left his lips as he came racing down after it. The sand quickly filling his shoes as he moved only for him to see the figure of a mortal male looming over his delectable sweet. ”Don’t you touch my deliciousness you potential theif! It belongs to me!!”

@kyoka
Alder Blythe
“”
Alder Blythe
Apr 3 2018, 01:05 AM
Unsorted
Earl
human
21 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

Alder blinked first at the egg, and then at the new face that crossed his field of vision, demanding him to not steal his egg. What? What the hell was going on? "Uhhh, I won't...?" Alder finally managed to answer, still trying to process the events that had transpired before him. So wait, was this...an actual candy egg? Were they usually this black?

"That's uh, some real dark chocolate you got there." Alder simply said as he watched the messy haired man chase after the egg that had suddenly appearified itself next to Alder. Nice. "I wasn't going to steal it but uh, I'm kind of curious how dark that chocolate is. I've never seen black chocolate before."

@Acia
Eros Calister
“Famine”
Eat me.
Eros Calister
Apr 3 2018, 02:19 AM
Unsorted
Baron
Demon
9 posts
currently Offline
played by Acia

Eros still questioned the intentions of the male. He claimed that he would not touch his precious chocolate egg, but the questions he spat out was leaving a bitter taste in the horseman's mouth. The last thing he enjoyed was when people tried to be nosy about his affairs, but he would remain calm in this situation.

Once he made it to the bottom of the dune he plastered a calm smile onto his features. There was nothing to fear. If any issues did arise well he could always just eat the male. He let out a soft sigh before bending over and picking up the chocolate. The blackened color certainly was quite unique.
The man was quite proud of this little creation, but the contents were for him alone.

"This grade of dark chocolate is not for the weak of heart. I am afraid it is a special recipe known only to me my friend." His grin turned wicked for a moment before he popped the sweet into his mouth. The gooey and chocolaty texture danced over his taste buds. Though it was the delicate metallic filing inside of the egg that made the candy perfect. An object crafted from silliage, blood, and a sweet. Yes this desert was everything he could ever dream of. "So my friend, what brings you to this boring sandy landscape today?"

@kyoka
Alder Blythe
“”
Alder Blythe
Apr 3 2018, 02:39 AM
Unsorted
Earl
human
21 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

Not a lot of people really regarded Alder as a 'friend' but he supposed it was simply a phrase. Nothing more nothing less. Kind of like a greeting. "Here on some mission." he said simply. "Some Sins were sighted around here and I'm supposed to see if the leads were true or not." He then frowned. There was something not right here.

"Hey wait a second, that's some pretty cool chocolate actually." Alder commented, staring at the egg. "Considering it's hot and barren in the desert and it hasn't melted a single bit." The egg was then promptly popped into the man's mouth as Alder sort of hoped the guy would relinquish the sweet to let him examine it.

Well you miss a hundred percent of shots you don't take anyhow. "So what brings a guy like you here? Shouldn't you be in Gaothaire's chocolate factory or something?"

@Acia
Eros Calister
“Famine”
Eat me.
Eros Calister
Apr 5 2018, 02:41 AM
Unsorted
Baron
Demon
9 posts
currently Offline
played by Acia

This gentleman was certainly quite facinating and even a bit amusing to the horseman. He studied him in silence as the male oogled his precious treat with his eyes. Even though the man claimed that he had no desire to steal away his food he could sense the starvation radiating out of his skin. He wanted the chocolate and considering the natural aura for desire and hunger that Famine could create, Eros knew it was only a matter of time before those desires became animalistic in their nature.

"Tell me my friend? Why a factory? What is such a place anyway? I have not seen one of them yet. Are they large buildings with many mortals like yourself?" His questions flew out of his mouth in such a rapid selection that he couldn't help but to light up with excitement. Learning new things about the world of Sium was a topic he excelled at. If there was a class for it he probably would've gotten a gold star in fact.

"Though I do find it insulting you would associate someone as perfect as myself with manual labor like a chocolate maker. I consider myself quite the chef sir!" He placed his hand on his hips and let out a huff of air. The last thing he desired to deal with was an ignorant child who couldn't understand perfection. "The desert is a harsh place. I have come here merely to learn more about it." He pushed up his glasses then.

The mention of the sins brought a frown to his features. The boy certainly was a fool it seemed. "Those disgusting sins are nothing more than mistakes unworthy of seeing the light of day. I do not even thing they are worthy of your time. Perhaps you should set your sights on a better target, like myself." Eros grinned then.

@kyoka
Alder Blythe
“”
Alder Blythe
Apr 6 2018, 06:06 AM
Unsorted
Earl
human
21 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

Alder was confused. Was this guy fucking with him? Or was he really that ignorant? Who would walk around with some gourmet chocolate or the like and not know about Gaothaire's Chocolate Factory?

"Dude, have you been living under a rock or something for the last two decades? Everyone knows about the chocolate factory in Gaothaire, it's got tons of chocolate for sale and stuff!" Crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows, Alder continued, "Seriously, did your parents never take you there or something?"

Before he could get a proper answer, the man mentioned how boring it was to chase sins. And then he mentioned himself as a target and Alder laughed. "You? A target? What'd you do, steal gourmet chocolate? The only thing I can see that'd be more worth my time than a sin is a horseman or a commander! I'd honestly be lucky to even bump into one here." He laughed heartily before frowning and crossing his arms. Wait a second. He...wasn't that lucky, was he?

Fuck! This was the wrong kind of luck!!

@Acia
Eros Calister
“Famine”
Eat me.
Eros Calister
Apr 12 2018, 10:56 AM
Unsorted
Baron
Demon
9 posts
currently Offline
played by Acia

Had he been living under a rock? Well of course that was a possibility considering in his natural form he was a less than lovely serpentine creature. Eros shivered at the concept of her true form. Though his beautiful god crafted him to perfection in every way, that scale laced body was just not good enough in his opinion. Though he certainly did miss his darkness and underground existence. How comforting and calming that time was.

Eros held a dreamy expression on his features for a moment while spacing out into his musing, but soon found excitement brewing in his stomach at the mention of a chocolate factory. A gourmet one at that! "That is a place I have yet to visit. I must go there soon it seems. To test the flavors against my own crafting capabilities, though mine are far better I am certain."

He chucked as the child spoke up about what it was that he could have possibly done to be considered a target. The list of his crimes was so long that Eros had to admit even he didn't know what could be considered bad enough to be hunted today. Beyond his simple existence it seemed that everyone was just out for blood due to his preferences in meals. A man had to eat and if the Black God ordered it, he would destroy every soul on the surface of Sium to please him.

"A masterpiece such as myself should need no introduction." He placed a hand on Alder's shoulder. Sampling his "flavor" to see if it was something he would desire. "Hmm...while edible I must confess that you are still far too immature in your growth for me to make a full course out of you. Come back to me in ten years, boy."

A wise chef knew when a fine wine was ready to be used. The child before him was still not quite done aging. He released the ginger's shoulder from his grasp and placed a hand on his chest before bending forward into a bow. "Eros Calister at your pleasure child."
Alder Blythe
“”
Alder Blythe
Apr 13 2018, 05:11 AM
Unsorted
Earl
human
21 posts
currently Offline
played by kyoka

What the...? This guy was definitely living under a rock, Alder assumed. Who hadn't even gone to Gaothaire yet!? It was like, shopping central there! Regardless, it seemed whoever he was talking to had an obvious role of being a cocky fucker, claiming that he didn't need an introduction because he was a masterpiece. So was this guy a sin? That would explain his friendliness, honestly. And he was getting the same vibes from that other creep in Ravanar. This really wasn't his lucky day, huh?

As the man walked towards him, Alder stepped back, extremely cautious of the man, but his shoulder was grabbed anyways. The man said something about him being too immature for a full course, and Alder was ready to just scream into the wild. Why in the world did Orpheus or Eleftherios or whoever pair him with this guy of all people!? It was so weird to talk to, and he kept referring him to food or livestock or something like he had some weird translation of the "3-day rule" that he didn't know he had.

"That's uh, great for you, I guess??" Alder asked confusedly. Was this sin trying to eat him or was he trying to be friends? As the man bowed and introduced himself, Alder was just genuinely more confused than anything. "Uh, I see. Pleased to...meet my enemy I guess?" he asked, trying to process whatever had even occurred.

@Acia
Eros Calister
“Famine”
Eat me.
Eros Calister
Apr 24 2018, 12:35 AM
Unsorted
Baron
Demon
9 posts
currently Offline
played by Acia

The look of confusion on the teen's face was well beyond amusing to Eros. His expression was so much like that of his brother's when he showed the male affection by hugging him. Providing the world with love and a lust for their innermost desires was often what drove Famine to bring the world crashing down into cinders and ashes. The sooner his beautiful Black God's will was performed the sooner he could return to his eternal night and rest peacefully once again.

He returned to his perfect posture and brushed his hand through his hair. The horseman contemplated his next move. Honestly he wasn't certain of what to do in a situation like this. The human didn't attack him yet and he had no desire to fight without reason for the moment. Though Eros was a man with fickle emotions. They could shift at any moment and he would willingly indulge in his desires without remorse for the damages caused during the process.

"Tell me more of this chocolate factory. I wish to learn all of your knowlege on the subject. Also tell me...why would you seek out a battle with beings far greater than you? You're clearly still an inexprienced child. I am not very old myself, but you are certainly the more childish one between us boy." He crossed his arms and sighed softly. He was going to get hungry soon if he didn't find something to satiate his desires.

"I deem you the lit. You shall be my pet for the remainder of the afternoon. If you refuse me then I will just have to devour you instead of something else." He touched a cactus with his bare palm. Closing his eyes he drained the energy and life from the plant, His actions leaving it blackened and withered while his desires were far from filled it would do.

@kyoka

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant Heroes
Save Me
DBUAGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendant
NoxHiraeth a Panfandom RPsurreality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.