megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Add Reply
New Poll

around, around, around, chronos
Emile Raskarr
“the Wandering Wolf”
hey you, out there on your own, getting lonely, getting cold-
Emile Raskarr
Feb 25 2018, 11:19 PM
Freelance
Werewolf
Werewolf
24 posts
currently Offline
played by Hund

Emile pulls a hand across her face and squints up, past her arm, at the sky. Her net's dipped in some water, washing blood from it, and she settles there near it, freckled nose wrinkling up.

The signs of her struggle are nearby: two bodies, sliced and diced.

Emile's net, heavy with blood, sways in the water. "Got to clean the fibers," Emile mutters, irritated, her brow furrowing. The men nearby aren't looted, of course. She's not got an interest in taking their stuff (other than their money, but that's gone and Emile doesn't call it looting, not when they attacked her first, that's taking her spoils). "Told you two not to do anything stupid."

And she had. Emile had no interest in being hunted like an animal. If Angelique was still out somewhere looking for her, she wasn't going to go back--not ever. Not ever. She'd have to be content with the men who kept going missing, blood-trails left behind as the only signs of their existence, their jobs.

When she heard someone approaching, smelled the change on the wind, Emile turned a bit, sniffing the air and showing her front teeth in a little grimace. "Hey!" She shouted, "I can smell you."

That'd get it taken care of, one way or the other.
Chronos Ashton
“The Engineer”
Please try not to break your weapon.
Chronos Ashton
Feb 26 2018, 10:32 PM
Black Sun Cabal
Sky Pirate
human
14 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

love me now just let me love you

Chronos has once or twice visited Xipilkha, mainly due to his line of work. Despite being the one maintaining the engine and weapons on board, Chronos had to helped with the smuggling as well. Most of the time, the items they stole were from the riches. Normally, it would bother the former noble but after what happened two years ago, he no longer care.

Here he was taking a leisure walk after a smuggling success when he come across an intriguing sight. Before him, was a young man practically slaughtering the men. He could see the corpse of two men on the ground with blood pooled over their body.

It wasn't until the young man, no woman turned around and barred her teeth at him that he'd realized she had recognized his presence.

"At ease." He said, trying to ease up the tension. Chronos could see the young woman was ready to retaliate should he make a wrong move. "I do not wish to fight you. I am merely taking a leisure walk when I come across you."

do tell if i need to change anything!

Emile Raskarr
“the Wandering Wolf”
Emile Raskarr
Feb 26 2018, 11:09 PM
Freelance
Werewolf
Werewolf
24 posts
currently Offline
played by Hund

Emile sniffs the air again and wrinkles up her nose--she can see the guy now, at least. That's something. But he doesn't want to fight, this stranger. Emile responds immediately by moving in his direction. Her step's not quite a prowl, even if it is somewhat wild in nature. Emile sniffs the air again, trying to scent him out, trying to decide if she's caught his trail before.

But she comes up empty.

"Yeah," Emile manages, swiping a gloved hand across her face. "Alright, leisure walk. Around here? Whatever. It's fine." She can't judge him. She goes for walks at all sorts of times.

"They wanted my stuff. I didn't want to give it to them." Emile had considered shifting, and now she was glad she hadn't. Sword and net had served her well enough, and she'd had an observer. This is her attempt at explaining the situation, lest he think her a murderer. And to be fair, of course, she is technically a murderer (thank you, Angelique). It's not beyond her.

She wants to ask his name. She also wants to be left alone. "Leisure walk, huh. Pretty leisurely before this, I hope."

Chronos Ashton
“The Engineer”
Please try not to break your weapon.
Chronos Ashton
Mar 2 2018, 12:05 AM
Black Sun Cabal
Sky Pirate
human
14 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

love me now just let me love you

He was relief that this woman had slightly put her guard down. He meant every words he said. He's not looking for a fight nor does he desire for one. Yes, he is a sky pirate but that doesn't mean he had to made enemies everytime he meet someone new. Being on guard all the time can be tiring.

Chronos raised his eyebrows when he caught her sniffing the air. He had an inkling feeling that this woman is not a human. Not that he cares anyway. He had long wondered why such prejudice against different races exist in the first place.

Chronos shook his head when the woman asked him of his origin, "No, sadly I am not a local." He paused as he listened to the reason why she slaughter the men on the ground.

"You have no reason to worry. While it was quite a leisure walk, I am used to seeing dead bodies." Should he mentioned of the time he slaughtered the heretics that try to sacrificed him?

Hm, perhaps he should.

At the very least this woman would not have to worry of him accusing her as a murderer. If he did, he would be calling a kettle black, a hypocrite.

"I myself have killed before, given my reputation and affiliation." What he said was true, there was a chance he would get into a fight from either Weltschemerz or Crux Fidelis.

Sky Pirates are quite notorious after all, especially to Weltschemerz since they often target them for their resources.

do tell if i need to change anything!

Emile Raskarr
“the Wandering Wolf”
Emile Raskarr
May 7 2018, 01:59 PM
Freelance
Werewolf
Werewolf
24 posts
currently Offline
played by Hund

Emile was aggressive by need, not by nature. She had a bit of a short fuse, but she couldn't help that; it was what she'd needed to survive this long. That sort of thing didn't just vanish in the wind, but Emile was trying to be nice. Or. Trying, in a roundabout kind of way.

"Not a local? Neither am I." Emile smiled, at least, and showed her teeth a little bit. The sniff at the air had been necessary was well, and now that she was settled, Emile did seem a lot friendlier, even if that friendliness was relative.

"Leisure walk?" Emile tilted her head. "Oh. Sorry about that." She glanced down at the corpses. "I'm getting ready to move on, anyways. It's just, you know how it goes, that whole...surviving thing can be a bit wild at times, you know?" Emile scratched up under her chin and huffed. "Yeah. Yeah. At least you've done it, so you know what I mean."

Emile wasn't about to let her guard down, of course. This dude was a stranger. Yet...

"We're on the same level, at least. I was about to break out my rations. If you're alright, if you're not going to act ridiculous, I can share."

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant Heroes
Save Me
DBUAGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendant
NoxHiraeth a Panfandom RPsurreality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.