megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Family Ties and Wet Thighs [probable CW], Soren
Ishtar Waldstein
“Arion, The Pale Wind of Weltschmerz”
"You just can't keep up with me, can you?"
Ishtar Waldstein
Apr 25 2018, 06:24 AM
Weltschmerz
enforcer - seracier
Artificial Human
70 posts
currently Offline
played by Jageroux

i watch it burn and get lost in the ashes
lose it all as we drift into fractions
"The fuck is this shit?" Ishtar inquired, her confusion at an all-time high. She had snatched Soren out of the water and had propped him up against a mass of rocks, though she was still dry. She had instinctively used her vectors to push the water away from her as she ran through it, refusing to get her hair or clothes wet. Not because she really cared, but more so because it'd just be a bother, especially after she had just bought the clothes. Normally Ishtar would be in Apri City around this time, but it was cold and she was a piece of shit who constantly abandoned her post on a whim. But, technically, it was fine because with a single call she'd be back in the city in no time flat because, well, super speed made bullshitting everything pretty easy.

"Hey. Hey. Wake the fuck up." Ishtar said while slapping Soren as hard as she could, trying to figure out what was happening. She had ran to Xipilkha because she had heard there were some elves that had been sighted, so she had to investigate. If there had been elves, she wouldn't have hesitated to show them the meaning of 'Mobile Auschwitz' because elves were pretty much Sium's version of fucking filthy Je- ... Nevermind. Regardless, she had her reasons for being in Xipilkha, and if the elves had been there, she most certainly would have made her father and Fuhrer proud. Instead, a forest had been blown the fuck up and she had caught sight of Soren flying into the lake... As well as some bears? Ishtar didn't understand and, quite frankly, she didn't want to understand.

Because she really didn't care all that much.

Looking around, Ishtar tried to figure out just what had caused so much bullshit. And not being one to sit still, she moved quickly and ran through the area, only stopping when she came across some cute girl that was like half dead and only had on a pair of underwear. Kicking them off of their stomach and onto their back, Ishtar blinked and tilted her head when the cute girl turned out to be a cute boy. Whatever, she could still make them her girlfriend. Gender was relative or some sort of bullshit.

Grabbing him by his hair, she left him propped up on a rock beside Soren, reappearing in front of Chastity as suddenly as she had disappeared.

"Okay, see, now I really need answers. Like, who's the cutie and are they single? Wait, were y'all fuckin'? Ew, dude, that's like... Fuckin' gay. Oh bromeo, oh bromeo, don't be a fuckin' ho...meo. Shit. Maybe I should have stuck with homo? Nah, homeo is funnier. Anyway, what's goin' on here?" She inquired, arms folded across her chest as she waited for some kind of explanation.

Family Ties and Wet Thighs
Kalidas Sardana
“The Cross' Heart”
I found what I'd been looking for in myself Found a life worth living for someone else
Kalidas Sardana
Apr 25 2018, 07:53 PM
Crux Fidelis
Commander - Kindness
Human
202 posts
currently Offline
played by Linn

From the general silence, Kalidas assumed he had killed Soren. Incest let him know the Commander had flown into the lake, and Kalidas let out a small laugh. That was crazy. Just how beat was he? To send Soren flying that far... He had managed to please the branch, and it was coming to get him. That was probably for the best. Kalidas was sure he couldn't get up let alone get back to Incest.

Something shoved him over, and he expected to look up and see it's beautiful, slithering mass. Instead he just saw a blur and felt his hair being pulled. By the time he reacted to save his hair, he was let go and leaning against some rock. The speed was dizzying, and it took him a moment to even register that there was a woman in front of him. Kalidas looked at her and squinted. She hadn't been there before.

He groaned and tried to move, which didn't result in much. He just got his head turned and spotted Soren. At first he was worried, but he felt a strange warm connection with the other Commander It was then he noticed Soren was soaked. Right. He had to have been taken over by Incest again. Kalidas smiled, but remembered the woman, glancing at her from the corner of his eyes.

"Who...?" Kalidas stared at her a moment longer as he received information from Incest. Just as he thought. She wasn't one of them. She was probably there to ruin everything.

Kalidas lifted his one remaining good arm, and his knives shot toward the girl, trying to scare her back into the lake where she would join them. And as he did a shadow appeared on the ground in front of him and Soren. Up above Incest was flying to their aid. It spun in the air, releasing it's special juice in a rain-like spray.

I need you to see
The good in everything
Soren Kincaid
“--”
All the things that went away were those I thought would last.
Soren Kincaid
Apr 26 2018, 12:58 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Wrath
Demon
588 posts
currently Offline
played by Hiraeth

Soren was rudely awoken by something hitting him in the face. Still out of it, he stared at Ishtar through half-lidded eyes, entirely too confused. Where was he? Why was she here? She was saying something, but he didn't hear a word. Strangely enough, he didn't care about any of that. Surely, she was saying something blasphemous. He didn't need to hear her, because the comforting voice in his head told him everything he needed to know. Wait, what was he thinking?

Soren looked panicked for a second as he realized what had happened. The water... He could feel a familiar influence starting to seep in. It was too late to fight it.

"Get...away..." It was a painstaking struggle for him to get those two simple words out and he immediately hated himself for it. How treacherous was he to warn the enemy? "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he kept chanting the mantra, bringing his knees up to his chest and rocking back and forth. He was terrified of earning Incest's disapproval and losing the happiness he'd finally found again. Still, the branch rose to defend him from the blasphemous heathen, urging her to join them so all bad influences would be eliminated. Yes, they needed to assimilate her. The more, the merrier. Once they took in enough people, Incest would be unstoppable. Everyone in the world would be a huge happy family and there would be no more pain. How could anyone possibly seek to disrupt such a beautiful future?

Soren wanted to see that future. Everything was hot and painful, but he forced himself to stand regardless. He stood in the purple rain with his arms spread out, basking in the loving shower that was sure to net them another family member. When it was done, he looked back to Kalidas, worried over his brother's injured state. He couldn't stand like that. Unfortunately, Soren couldn't do anything about it.

"I'll take over for now," Soren told Kalidas, smiling. Then he turned back to Ishtar, and in the event she hadn't been caught in the rain, he used his pressure to push her into the ground and limit her movement, if possible. If she kept resisting after that, he'd just have to kill her. It was regrettable, but those who insisted on standing in the way of Incest needed to be eliminated.

@Jageroux @Linn
Ishtar Waldstein
Ishtar Waldstein
Apr 26 2018, 02:21 PM
Weltschmerz
enforcer - seracier
Artificial Human
70 posts
currently Offline
played by Jageroux

Ishtar was still waiting for answers, but instead all she got was a bunch of fuck-shit. The cutie woke up and Ishtar was about to introduce herself when suddenly a mass of knives were flying at her and instantly her perception of time shifted. Everything was going slow to her; she could see the knives moving, but they were doing so at a snail's pace. Looking around, she figured she'd just assess the situation.

"Okay, so there's Soren standing around like he's trying to imitate that statue of Jesus in Brazil... Instead he just looks like a massive fucking faggot. But that isn't anything new. Then there's this pretty motherfucker throwing knives at me like a massive cunt. And..." She looked upwards to the source of the purple rain. "Whose fetish is this? Who was like... 'Y'know what Sium needs? Tentacles that spew purple semen on people.' What the actual fuck?" Ishtar knew she was talking to herself and her words would undoubtedly go unnoticed by either of the other two people around her, but it needed to be said. Just verbalizing the entire scenario helped her come to terms with it.

The purple rain never touched her and neither did the knives. Instead, she redirected the vectors of both. The rain was sent flying upwards and the knives just seemed to ricochet off an invisible barrier. What Ishtar didn't like was the sudden pressure that was placed on her and she knew Soren was the source of it -- it was pretty obvious. Unfortunately for him, it was magic. And she was the epitome of Anti-Magic, so lessening the effects was more than easy for her. The way Soren warned her to leave and the way he was talking and generally acting like a bigger faggot than usual told her something was clearly wrong, however. She had deflected the purple rain out of instinct -- not wanting to get tentacle juice on her -- but something told her if she did let it touch her she'd be in the same situation as Soren. Was he being controlled? Probably. Did she care?

Fuck no.

Ishtar didn't hesitate to move faster than she knew either of them would be able to react, but at the same time she wanted them to be aware of what she was doing. She pulled Kalidas to his feet before slowing down just enough to they could realize what was happening but still be too slow to actually react in time to it. It was a real dick move but Ishtar didn't care; the chance to beat up Soren and some random pretty boy was too good to pass up. So that's what she did.

She punched Kalidas in the face before ramming her elbow into Soren's face. Kicking at Kalidas's legs, she swept them out from under his feet, and before he could hit the ground she was turning around to ram her knee right in between Soren's legs. A step back and a violent stomping of her foot saw her slamming her boot down on Kalidas's face several times. Turning around, she began to violently punch Soren repeatedly, every blow directed at his face. In a way, she was doing him a favor; if she beat him bad enough, she'd beat the ugly right off of him and then maybe he'd be able to stop being a fucking virgin.

Grabbing his ankle, she pulled him off of his feet and slammed him into the rock she had previously leaned Kalidas against. And she didn't hesitate to immediately kick him straight through it and send him rolling across the ground. Reaching down, she grabbed the back of Kalidas's head and forced his face against the ground before she took off in a light run, dragging him across the surface before lifting him from the ground and flinging him against a tree.

Very soon she was kicking him through the tree and sending him off into the woods. Turning around, she watched as Incest finally landed on the ground and she smiled with all the arrogance of someone who had just beat the shit out of two people that couldn't properly defend themselves.

"Alright, fuckin' come at me, bro. Wait. Actually... Don't you dare come at me. That'd be disgusting." Ishtar said while running a hand through her hair, treating everything with her usual casualness as she knew she'd be fine. Though, she adjusted the vectors around her to redirect anything that came at her. It took a little concentration, but better safe than sorry.

Kalidas Sardana
“The Cross' Heart”
I found what I'd been looking for in myself Found a life worth living for someone else
Kalidas Sardana
Apr 26 2018, 09:12 PM
Crux Fidelis
Commander - Kindness
Human
202 posts
currently Offline
played by Linn

Maybe if Kalidas hadn't done such a bad job at dealing with Soren he would have the ability to fight against this girl. His blades simply missed her. Soren urged him to let him take over, and Kalidas was almost willing to do that. It felt wrong somehow though, so he told himself he'd fight until he really cold do nothing else. That came sooner than he even knew. Despite all their efforts, the girl couldn't be stopped, and the next thing he knew he was 'standing'. Really he had just been stood up on his snapped legs and was going to fall immediately. Except instead he felt what was left of the skin holding his legs together being kicked off. (thanks babe)

And maybe he would have screamed or something if he had any time to even acknowledge it. But instead before he even hit the ground he was slammed down by a foot. A foot on his face. Several feet on his face. Or maybe just one making a point. He had the time to groan and try to roll over, suddenly sick to his stomach and not wanting to choke on whatever came up. He barely got his arm lifted before he felt his head being grabbed and something being dragged across his face. Or he was being dragged across something. It didn't really matter. He hit something, and then went right through it, and then everything just kind of went black. Maybe he was finally dying for disgracing Incest.

And speaking of Incest, it let out a screech and wiggled around on the ground, secreting it's liquid all over the place. It created a large puddle that could possibly reach the girl if she came closer. Then it shot out a blast of the same liquid towards her, enraged when it noticed it just bounced away from her like before. It was then that Incest broke apart into nearly fifty separate forms. They were humanoid as they had been the first time Kalidas and Soren had faced it. At the top of their heads were the tentacles, dripping with the purple liquid.

All of them flew off in different directions, but they all closed back in and came at the girl form all different directions. If they trapped her in their center then their would be no escape.

I need you to see
The good in everything

Soren Kincaid
“--”
Soren Kincaid
Apr 28 2018, 01:21 AM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Wrath
Demon
588 posts
currently Offline
played by Hiraeth

Soren felt his magic take effect, but it was fleeting. There was a flurry of movement he couldn't hope to track and an explosion of pain that caused his vision to go entirely red. After being sent through the rock and rolling across the ground, he laid there unmoving.

Although he was unconscious, Soren could still hear something calling out to him, telling him he was still needed. Eventually, he was forced to wake up only to be immediately assaulted by blinding pain. His intention of jumping in to help Incest was momentarily forgotten as he struggled, groaning and smearing blood all over the ground. What had happened? From before, Soren knew Ishtar was fast, but he'd thought that was all she had going for herself.

In the end, all he managed to do was look up as an inane amount of Incest clones took to the sky and converged on Ishtar. He could only hope something would come of it, because he couldn't do anything...

But he couldn't entirely accept that. When Soren was able to focus to some extent, he started to form a weapon. The blood around him pulled itself together in the form of a black, crystalline blade. At some point, maybe it'd be useful.

@Jageroux @Linn
Ishtar Waldstein
Ishtar Waldstein
May 1 2018, 10:37 PM
Weltschmerz
enforcer - seracier
Artificial Human
70 posts
currently Offline
played by Jageroux

"Jesus fucking Christ are you serious?" She hadn't been trying to kick the dude's legs off, but apparently he was such a faggot they just came off. "Was your mother's vagina just actually an Ikea Warehouse? For fuck's sake." Ishtar rolled her eyes, actually annoyed by how fragile the pretty boy was. What kind of bullshit was that? Was his dick just as fragile? The last thing she'd want to do was like... Randomly rip it off. That'd be so unfortunate... For him.

"Hey. Hey. Didn't I tell you to fuckin' not?" Ishtar said pointedly, reaching out with her vectors to lock the various Incests in place. What kind of ungodly bullshit was this? "Ruh roh, Shaggy. This is so fuckin' gross, dude. Just actually kill yourself." Why did she have to deal with this bullshit? Digging her heels into the ground, Ishtar used her vectors to take control of the wind. With a violent gust circling around her, she began to compress the air into a single point and vibrate the molecules, steadily increasing the speed until she had created a ball of plasma.

"I hope you fuckers like ping-pong." With one last quip, she began to 'bounce' the ball of plasma between the various Incests before her construct fizzled out. The orb was capable of melting through all of them by the time it had disappeared, but Ishtar could feel a headache beginning to form. God she hated actually using her vectors for anything outside of menial bullshit. Because anything outside of the most menial shit tended to leave her with ungodly headaches due to the concentration required.

And the headache just made her angry. And on a good day, Ishtar was a piece of shit. But with a slow forming migraine? In the words of one specific degenerate -- jinkies. Rushing forward, Ishtar began to run circles around what seemed to be the main... Incest. She avoided its gross cum-puddle, refusing to step in it, as she continued to run around it with a rapidly increasing velocity. Very soon she had created a small twister, and with a swing of her hand, directed the mass of wind at the Incest, sending it flying over the lake. Running after it, Ishtar ignored the throbbing in her head as she began to run backwards across the water, raising a middle finger to the Incest as she gave it a victorious and smug smile.

"I'm gonna call you 'Team Rocket' because you're about to be blasting off again, motherfucker." Ishtar said, knowing her reference game was on point before she violently redirected Incest's vectors as forcefully as she could. She watched as it went flying high into the sky before it just... Disappeared from sight. She was pretty sure she sent the fucker straight to the Sun.

"Whatcha doin'?" Ishtar inquired as she sat on Soren's back, massaging the side of her head as she let a foot rest on the commander's head. "Hold that thought." Very soon Kalidas was splayed out on the ground in front of Soren, a mass of staples and tape haphazardly reattaching his legs to his body. And Ishtar was back to sitting on Soren lazily, wondering if he was still fucked in the head. Well, he was obviously fucked in the head... She was just wondering if it was more so than usual.

Soren Kincaid
“--”
Soren Kincaid
May 12 2018, 10:43 PM
Poena Damni
Deadly Sin - Wrath
Demon
588 posts
currently Offline
played by Hiraeth

Soren watched in dismay as a glowing ball bounced from clone to clone. Instead of multiplying when hit, they melted away completely, and somehow, he could feel it. Hear their screaming. Soon enough, even that sound was abruptly cut off. The future Incest had promised was disappearing before his eyes. Soren wanted to do something about it, but he could barely keep his head off the ground. Every time a copy was struck, he was overwhelmed by a split second burst of searing pain. Since Kalidas was unconscious, Soren was the only one it could be directed to.

It all disappeared suddenly. The pain, the adoration and general happiness, and even the odd feeling he'd been having since coming to the lake. Soren was left staring blankly off into space, not entirely sure what was going on. Slowly, it all came back to him, and by the time he realized he was himself again, there was a weight on his back along with the voice of someone he couldn't hope to handle right now. Ishtar was here? How could things get any worse?

Before he even had the chance to answer Ishtar, there was a rush of wind. Kalidas appeared before him with...tape all over him? Honestly, Soren was pretty sure the other commander was dead. It was probably his fault, too. Ishtar had to be pretty stupid to think tape was going to fix that, but he wasn't surprised in the least.

"Get off," Soren snapped, suddenly attempting to get up and throw Ishtar off. He couldn't be bothered with her shit right now. He couldn't deal with the fact that he'd been taken over by Incest again, and that Kalidas was likely lost because of him. In fact, he wasn't going to deal with it anymore. He was done.

Soren managed to stand up though he felt like he could fall back over at any minute. "Get him out of here," he told Ishtar, motioning toward Kalidas. "I'll stay and take care of the rest," he lied.

@Linn @Jageroux

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCReluctant Heroes
Save Me
DBUAGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendant
NoxHiraeth a Panfandom RPsurreality
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.