megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Add Reply
New Poll

Cutting Couriers
Vash Parker
“Friendly Courier”
It's a tough world.
Vash Parker
Jan 13 2018, 10:06 PM
Unsorted
Viscount
Human
14 posts
currently Offline
played by Dantelion

What am I running towards?

@Arashi
The forest had thinned out a lot as he walked down the dusty road he'd traveled so many times before. The rainforest being as humid as ever had his steps slowed to a walk just so he can breathe. Honestly, if it wasn't for the humidity Vash would have thought this place beautiful.

His gaze went down the path towards a man coming towards him. It wasn't rare to see others on the road but for some reason, his hair stood on end. He couldn't place a reason for it since the man looked rather normal. He chalked it up to being paranoid because the heat was getting to him. Yet his right hand rested at his side thumb fingering the clip to release his scythe from where it was curled up.

As they passed Vash relaxed until he heard a sudden shuffle. Gazing back the man had turned on his heel knife in hand and aimed for his back. Vash twisted away quickly his arm acting as a shield to the blade. He grimaced as it cut into his forearm the other arm grabbing his chained scythe and swinging it at the man's head. He ducked away and came back in his knife stabbing at the air as he backed him up. The ditch at the side of the road causing Vash to fall back with a thump the knife catching his left hand this time as he tried to reach out and keep balance.

He couldn't stay there and with the short distance between him standing and Vash sitting Vash flung his scythe past him. His arm moving outwards to arc the chain back around the sharp blade digging into the mans lower back. He yelled trying to pull it out and even gripping and pulling at the chain which made it worse. Suddenly with the upper hand, Vash made a circle motion with his arm wrapping the chain around the man's neck. With one solid tug, he could feel and hear his neck snap.

The body fell forward into the ditch as Vash crawled out favoring his wounded arm and hand. He examined the cut on the outside of his hand. It hurt to even try to move his pinky finger. The muscle no doubt torn. His forearm was also pretty deep since it had been used as a shield. The meat poked out of the bleeding hole swollen and angry. Which he couldn't blame it.

Vash sat down placing his messenger's satchel beside him before resheathing his weapon and fumbling with one hand in his other bag for his supplies.Always go with your gut, he mentally chastised himself.

"You my dead friend are really rude," Vash mumbled his discontentment at being in pain and bleeding.

Arashi
“Divine Singer”
Who are you to me?
Arashi
Jan 22 2018, 02:55 PM
Freelance
herbalist
Angel
23 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

Memories of better days Locked within in hopes that we will remember

Arashi had gone to Oransol looking for some herbs and flowers to add in his collection. He had been looking for some new flowers for customers to buy. They love exotic flowers and Arashi had no qualms finding one, even if the climate here was hot enough to cause his feathers to ruffle.

The forest was just a few miles away and it would take another ten minutes for him to arrive. As per usual, he ignored the spirits that roam the path. Normally, he would have urge them to go to the heaven but a brief glance on those spirit tells him that these aren't ordinare spirit.

Finally, he arrived at the entrance of the forest. Arashi can't wait to pick up those rare plants for his collection. As he walk through the pathway, he come across suspiciously looked like blood trail. That made him wonder who had died or maybe injured.

Curious, Arashi followed the blood trail. The trail lead him to a young boy with a dead body near him. His eyes widened when he saw blood on his arm.

Cautiously, the angel get closed to the boy and softly asked, "Is this your doing?"

Arashi could see the spirit of the dead man shouting profanity at the boy. He frowns but said nothing, effectively ignoring the dead man spirit.
@Dantelion
do tell if i need to change anything!
MITZI
Vash Parker
“Friendly Courier”
It's a tough world.
Vash Parker
Jan 22 2018, 08:13 PM
Unsorted
Viscount
Human
14 posts
currently Offline
played by Dantelion

What am I running towards?

@Arashi
Vash was having a heck of a time with only one arm. He didn't want to get blood over everything in his bag. It would be troublesome to clean the bag itself let alone his spare clothes and waterskin. Unfortunately, his one good hand had blood on it from his arm so it was pretty much impossible to get his med kit without getting blood on something.

He heard the faint crunch of gravel and raised his head quickly. Another? No, if anything this new person looked scared of him not angry. Though he did frown at the dead guy in the ditch. Which he kind of understood as he looked back behind him at the dead cultist as he assumed it was.

"Yeah, kinda," Vash said. He did kill the guy he couldn't deny that fact. "Ah, Crux." He said grabbing his small cross that signified his membership. "Guess it wasn't a very lucky day for me since I ran into a cultist."

He gave a sheepish smile hoping the sight didn't really scare the guy too much. Not everyone has a stomach for blood after all. Let alone death, which did pose another question. Should he stop to bury the guy once he was patched up? It would be hard work and would definitely put him behind schedule but the idea of being haunted by dead cultist wasn't a pleasant one. At least on the battlefield, the bodies had been burned or buried in mass graves and not left for the carrion feeders.

"Would you mind," he asked rather hesitantly holding out his bag slightly with his good hand. "I don't want to get blood over everything. There's a simple med kit in there though. Just need to bandage myself up to stop the bleeding."

Arashi
“Divine Singer”
Who are you to me?
Arashi
Feb 13 2018, 08:47 AM
Freelance
herbalist
Angel
23 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

Memories of better days Locked within in hopes that we will remember

Arashi was not at all squeamish of blood or dead body. However, he was worried of the spirit that was cursing up a storm not too far away from the young male. The male explained to him he had killed the man because he was a cultist and that he's from Crux Fidelis. The angel had a few encounter with Crux a few times during the past, although it's mostly because of Aphelion.

The Crux officer told him to get bandages in his bag so that he could bandage the wound to stop its bleeding. He was about to when he realized he could put his healing ability to a good use. "I see, it's rather unfortunate that you run into an ill mill cultist on your duty." He said before pausing, crouching down to the man's level and inspect the wound.

"Would it be fine if I heal you?" He asked softly, after determining that the wounds aren't as serious as he had thought it would be. "It's fine if you don't wish to be healed."

Arashi hoped this man would accept his help. Despite the wound not being too serious, it wouldn't do well if left to its own device. It could get infected and cause serious malady to the other male.
@Dantelion
do tell if i need to change anything!
MITZI

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCTHE STELLARA REGIONReluctant Heroes
TO BITTER ENDINGS
Save MeDBUPrisoners of Fatekalopsia - a pmd rp
AGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendantNox
Hiraeth a Panfandom RP
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.