megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Prepare Yourself, Ft Eris Argyros
Ariel Sky
“Ebony Prince”
Why would you do that?
Ariel Sky
Jul 16 2017, 12:48 PM
Unsorted
Marquess
Human
46 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

All you have to do is stay a minute
Just take your time, the clock is ticking, so stay
"This is hard..." The hallowed muttered as he tries to catch his breath. Ariel had been on the training ground since morning, trying to perfect his air slash. Unfortunately for Ariel, he is nowhere near mastering his technique despite numerous attempts had been made. Ariel groans and decides to take a break. It wouldn't do good if his sillage depleted before he could try another attempt on mastering that technique. Ariel swears he's going to get that technique mastered before the end of the month comes.

The hallowed makes his way to the bench nearby the training ground and slump tiredly. He could feel the ache started to seep into his bones and muscle. However, he's not ready to call a day just yet. He still has physical conditioning to do and that exercise usually takes hours to complete. For now, he's taking a breather before he jumps into another training regimen. His body could handle so much training before he'll collapse from exhaustion.

"If only I could take some time off." He sighed out loudly. He never did realize a commander was there on the training ground. Otherwise, the hallowed wouldn't act as relax as he is now. He tends to get nervous when the higher ups are around.

Blame Soren for making a bad impression to the Hallowed.
All you have to do is stay
TAG: @HERE
Tag: @here
I'm sorry for this overdue post. do tell if I need to change anything
Eris Argyros
“Flame of the Cross”
Flowers that grow where old ones have died serve to remind us that death will one day come to us all
Eris Argyros
Jul 17 2017, 03:38 PM
Unsorted
Hallowed
Kitsune
166 posts
currently Offline
played by Lorelei

Eris had made her way to the training grounds, needing a good session there after all of her time she'd spent reading and dealing with Alex. She was all healed, and she was eager to get back to her routine at work rather than spending time trying to balance work and research for the dilemma she'd found herself in. It was done, and the new black choker around her neck was a testament to that. It was a seal, a way to tie herself to Alex and keep him grounded, and... Probably something some people in Crux would take notice of and question.

She'd spent a few hours working with her bellicosa and fire at a safe distance from anyone else. Her chakrams flew through the air easily, always coming right back to her hands without a problem. By the end though, she felt exhausted and turned to head over and take a small break, only to find someone else at the bench.

"Working hard?" She asked as she wandered over, her bellicosa turning back into the lacey parasol that she placed over her shoulder. "I dunno about time off, but you could always ask for a mission out of Caersewiella, perhaps you'd have a few nice relaxing days of travel."

tag » words » notes

@Yuki

user posted image
Ariel Sky
“Ebony Prince”
Why would you do that?
Ariel Sky
Jul 19 2017, 09:07 AM
Unsorted
Marquess
Human
46 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

"Working hard? I dunno about time off, but you could always ask for a mission out of Caersewiella, perhaps you'd have a few nice relaxing days of travel." A familiar voice said during his internal monologing. Ariel straightened up immediately and turn around. There, stood Eris Argyro, Commander of patience, in her glory with the trademark parasol in her ar. It was then he realized he had said his thoughts out loud.

Shit, that is not good.

Trying to do some damage control, Ariel stood up and bowed while stumbling on his words, "C-c-commander Argygros."

He honestly had no idea what was he doing at this point. He bit his lip nervously and when he's nervous, he tend to be a chatterbox. "Uh, I did not oppose of taking missions outside but I don't have much experience and Commander Kincaid did not believe in my ability to complete a mission. He is too mean and forceful and-and..."

The hallowed almost pouted in front of the commander for Soren's attitude towards him. He did not like the Commander of chastity attitude, cold and unreachable. It's like he's talking to an ice block if he is to be honest to himself. He looked at Eris and finally asked, "Are you here for training as well, Commander Argygros?"
mean soren for making ariel crying
Eris Argyros
“Flame of the Cross”
Flowers that grow where old ones have died serve to remind us that death will one day come to us all
Eris Argyros
Jul 24 2017, 12:11 PM
Unsorted
Hallowed
Kitsune
166 posts
currently Offline
played by Lorelei

Eris rose an eyebrow as the boy jumped to his feet and stood at attention upon seeing her. He rambled, and she couldn't help but smirk slightly at the mention of Soren. The other commander certainly wasn't the easiest to get along with, and a part of her felt bad for the boy before her. "So, training to try and prove yourself then?" She asked with a raise of her eyebrow. "You could always request to go along with him on a mission out of the city. May not be the best company, but it would be better than nothing perhaps." She suggested with a small shrug.

His question to her was met with a small shrug of her shoulders. "Yeah, though I'm taking a break for now. I've been too busy to train and I figured now was better than any other time." She said as she twirled the parasol on her shoulder as she momentarily got caught up in memories of the passed few weeks. Once she pulled herself back to reality, she pursed her lips and crossed her arms.

"So, what exactly are you trying to work on with your training?" She asked, wondering if there was anything specific that he could help with.

tag » words » notes

@Yuki

user posted image
Ariel Sky
“Ebony Prince”
Why would you do that?
Ariel Sky
Jul 29 2017, 10:24 AM
Unsorted
Marquess
Human
46 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

"Pretty much." Ariel shrugged, still wary of the commander. The hallowed soldier wanted to cry when Eris suggested taking some missions with Commander Kincaid. He looked at Eris and shook his head, "I did once but the mission didn't go as planned. Let's just say Commander Kincaid is not happy with me for making the mission fail."

The Hallowed watched her shrug her shoulder and confirmed that she too had done some resemblance of training before coming to the courtyard. He's curious to know what sort of training the commander had to undergo but he didn't dare to ask. Instead, he blinked owlishly at Eris when she asked him what had he been working on during the training.

Ariel clicked his tongue before replying, "Ah, I've been trying to master Air Slash, one of my Bellicosa techniques. I admit it was hard trying to train with something that is not visible eyes. I could feel the slash unleashed and see the destruction it cause but I can't seem to get the amount of sillage right when using the technique."

He stopped, taking some breath in before continuing, "I always end up either using too much or too little sillage when I practice the technique." He knows he rambled too much but god, he's too nervous to keep his words from running off his mouth. He wasn't exactly great at shutting up when he's nervous as hell.
meow, he's rambling again'
Eris Argyros
“Flame of the Cross”
Eris Argyros
Aug 14 2017, 01:05 PM
Unsorted
Hallowed
Kitsune
166 posts
currently Offline
played by Lorelei

Eris let out a soft sigh and a shake of her head. "Well, you can't let one failure stop you from doing anything more. You have to keep trying so that you can learn from your mistakes. Experience is pivotal for you to become an effective member of the Crux." She explained with a small smile in his direction. She was hoping he would realize this. While it was all well and good to want to train to become stronger, even the strongest person on the battlefield without any experience could be bested.

As he explained his troubles with one of his abilities, she pursed her lips and hummed softly to herself before shrugging a shoulder. "I could watch if you'd like. I can try and help you figure out when you need to scale back or add more sillage. I also have tech from the Weltz that may help you with your focus. Typically sillage expulsion is part of your mentality."

tag » words » notes

@Yuki

user posted image
Ariel Sky
“Ebony Prince”
Why would you do that?
Ariel Sky
Aug 23 2017, 02:24 AM
Unsorted
Marquess
Human
46 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

He knew that but he couldn't help but feel like a failure, particularly when he had attacked the commander. He knew he wasn't in control of his actions but still the guilt was there. It was rather fortunate the Commander was much stronger than he is. He cannot imagine how guilt-ridden he'll be if he killed Soren. He shuddered lightly at what would happen if it truly happen. He's sure the higher ups would call his head.

The Hallowed soldier shook his head, eliminating the depressed thought from taking over. The past is the past and there's nothing he could do to change it. However, when the commander offered to help him with his technique, he smiled before thanking the commander, "Really? That would be great!" He truly wanted to balance his attack, otherwise those around him might get hurt if he didn't get Air Slash right.

Ariel blinked when she mention something about mentality when using sillage. Does this means he is not in his right mind when he attempt the technique? Well, that does makes sense.

Sillage is all about intent and if one have unclear intent, they might not cast their technique well. He blinked when Eris mentioned they have tech from Welts that could measure sillage. Well, that would make things easier. "Oh, I didn't know Welts invent such device." He commented as he absentmindedly carassed the hilt of his Bellicosa.
meow, he's rambling again'
Eris Argyros
“Flame of the Cross”
Eris Argyros
Aug 31 2017, 08:05 PM
Unsorted
Hallowed
Kitsune
166 posts
currently Offline
played by Lorelei

Eris nodded her head with a smile. If she could help, she'd be happy to do so. After all, it was what the commanders were there for, to make Crux better, to command and train to be sure everyone was ready for battle at a moments notice. "Of course. Rest for a few more minutes, and then you can show me what you've got." She suggested, figuring that he was sitting because he'd just began to take a break from his training.

"It's a pill, but yes. It helps with concentration and such." She explained with a small shrug of her shoulders. "I could get you a few, you just have to be careful. You get pretty tired once they wear off, and you don't take more than one a day. But... I don't know, they might help with this stage. Just until you get it all down pat." She offered as she set the tip of her parasol on the ground and leaned her arm on the handle.

tag » words » notes

@Yuki

user posted image
Ariel Sky
“Ebony Prince”
Why would you do that?
Ariel Sky
Nov 6 2017, 12:48 AM
Unsorted
Marquess
Human
46 posts
currently Offline
played by Yuki

"Will do." The Hallowed said as he rest on the bench, taking a few minutes to breathe. He had taken note he was breathing pretty heavily. Huh, he must have push himself too much for the training. The Hallowed listened to what the commander said. So, there is a pill to help with the concentration to use the Sillage. He wish he could find out this sooner because it will be helpful to him on long run given his shaky control over his Bellicosa's technique. Plus it's not that harmful to his body except if he maybe overdose it.

"If you could, that would be helpful, Commander." He said with sincerest gratitude. He didn't mind becoming tired after the pill wear off. His body would become tired anyway with how much training he had done everyday. A little more wouldn't hurt (famous last word).

He took a water bottle from his side and drank slowly, relief flooded in his system of having something to cool him off. He could even feel his muscle ache but that's just after effect og his training, so he had to accept whether he likes it or not.
sorry for the short post... and late post too
Eris Argyros
“Flame of the Cross”
Eris Argyros
Nov 15 2017, 12:56 PM
Unsorted
Hallowed
Kitsune
166 posts
currently Offline
played by Lorelei

"Alright well, here." She said, tossing him a small pill that she'd pulled from her pocket. "I always carry one on me just in case, I'll just go and get more once we're done here. But try it out, see if it helps. If it does, I can pick some up for you when I go to fetch more for myself." She suggested, figuring he may as well see if it even helped with the techniques he was trying to focus on. Some people loved the pills, others feared them, and rightfully so. They were certainly dangerous, especially if they wound up in the wrong hands.

"No rush of course, finish your break." She added with a smile before moving to take a seat on one of the benches. Crossing one leg over the other, she leaned back and peered up at the ceiling. It was easy for her to get lost in thought, she was always doing or thinking about something. The sins, her parents, her powers she'd yet to unlock, the stars. Anything and everything.

"So, what's this technique of yours supposed to do? Just to help me better understand what we're going for here."

tag » words » notes

@Yuki

user posted image

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RPThe Duality of Man: an animanga role-play
 photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BCTHE STELLARA REGIONReluctant Heroes
TO BITTER ENDINGS
Save MeDBUPrisoners of Fatekalopsia - a pmd rp
AGE OF KINGSTop RP SitesAscendantNox
Hiraeth a Panfandom RP
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.