|Help Search Members Calendar Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
9S from Nier: Automata
Azraq is in possession of mad fits.
For Want of a Name - Azraqs primary, and seemingly only, weapon is a gauntlet. Due to his ambidexterity he's been known to wield it on either hand. The gauntlet itself covers the entirety of his forearm, providing an defensive structure. There are also seven blades attached to the gauntlet. Four on the sides of the forearms, and three attached to the tip. The blade can cut through a majority of materials.
ETC - Azraq is superior to an average human, the same as the other Enforcers. This manifested in a couple of ways, the physical superiority only being one of them. He has also developed powers, although the exact combination of why he ended up with what he did isn't clear.
Azraq can quite literally create and destroy 'matter' at will. It's not known how, or why this ability manifested but the possession of it has made him a bit of a cynic. The ability has several drawbacks, it's limited by Azraq's painfully limited imagination, thus most things he "creates" are simply imitations of those that already exist, and they are truly imitations in all definitions of the word. Paler, weaker and frailer than the real thing. Azraq's creations always seem to wither away in his hands, but not before he drains every iota of use he can extract from them.
- Azraq is ambidextrous and doesn't seem to prefer one hand to another.
- He acknowledges his fellow enforcers and they are some of the only individuals with whom he doesn't use the pretense that's in use for everyone else. However even with the familiarity Azraq seems to keep the other Enforcers at some distance.
- He has a dry sense of humor, it usually takes the form of snark or sarcasm as he considers a majority of people he meet's beneath his intellect.
- Appears overly serious, most of his interaction is through a veneer of polite disregard for the person he's speaking too.
- Azraq is a bit of a dilettante, picking up fields of interest, easily developing an adroitness and then inevtiably dropping it once it's begun to bore him with a casual blitheness.
- Fairly single-minded, he'll become obsessed with a single topic and bury himself in it at such a level that he starts to disregard all else.
- He has excessive pride, to the extent of it being to the detraction of his reputation, interactions and relationships.
- Above all there's an overwhelming apathy that appears to have congealed inside him and seems to be extending outwards, infecting everything he says or does.
Born in 1033, Azraq is one of the older enforcers, even if just by a year. This wouldn't be apparent if you looked at them as he is shorter than his 'siblings' and also tends to be strangely skinny. He was one of the first Enforcers made and thus was afforded all the Weltschmerz could spare until the other Enforcers came along years later.
Azraq's early years were punctuated with monotony and seem to be entirely monotone. The Enforcer was a surprisingly average child at first, so much that the Weltschmerz felt like they must have made a mistake somewhere and decided to change the formula for the subsequent iterations of Enforcers.
Compared to Ishtar, or even Eres it took Azraq longer to be considered ready for deployment in the field. Everything about him seemed slightly off. Emotions strangely muted and behavior extremely formal, it all set off alarm bells, but in the end there wasn't anything definitely wrong with Azraq so he was put into the field.
With his unassuming stature and appearance, Azraq was the texbook definition of a perfect espionage agent, and he fulfilled his missions almost perfectly, but there were always startlingly similar issues that arose on every mission, meaning every mission he went on was tired together with a unnerving and unnecessary trail of blood.
With the public reveal of Weltschmerz, the monotony of missions, which had slid into the slot where the monotony of days at the lab were replaced with the monotony of being the Enforcer of Xoanan. Azraq doesn't seem to much care for the area, or really even anything but he does his job the same as hes always done it, with clinical efficiency, but there's still something unnerving about the Enforcer, like all clinics.
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.