megalomania
animanga original fantasy
Practice of Sedition
In a world built upon a foundation of conflict, the past year has been notably violent. As Crux Fidelis, the Crusaders and ruling faction of Sium, suffer heavy losses from a particularly bloody Aphelion, other factions are emboldened to take action. Despite being allies, Weltschmerz's ambitious and duplicitous nature sees them taking bigger risks which threaten to break their alliance. All the while, Apocrypha continues to gain public sympathy and support while the Black Sun Cabal and Poena Damni continue to wreak havoc. As Sium races towards yet another conflict, it’s evident that a war lurks on the horizon.
rules premise factions wanted ads f.a.q. face claims directory notifications

Add Reply
New Poll

Seeing Red, you know what's thicker than water?
Cervantes D'agostino
“The Harrowed Wraith”
Some convictions are so strong that the world must break to accommodate them.
Cervantes D'agostino
May 14 2018, 12:16 AM
Freelance
Revenant
Revenant (Post-Human)
8 posts
currently Offline
played by Jello

CERVANTES D'AGOSTINO
MALE
HETERO
REVENANT
FREELANCE
FRIENDSHIP
FOREIGN as of recently. Cervantes has no remaining bonds to anyone he once knew from his past, as they've all been carted away as sacrifices to the Black Sun Cabal or slaughtered on the spot anyways. This is not to say he is unable to acquaint himself with others and spend time caring for others, but due to a lot of his post-life instability and incapacity to function, this is a difficult one to accomplish. It isn't time, but convenient circumstances he needs to make friends. One where the demon is satisfied, even temporarily.

FRIENDS:
❖: N/A

ENEMY
LOST in a continuous blind rage, these are everywhere Cervantes goes. More times than not, they aren't decided by him either. Beliham, the demon he's contracted with, likes to pick fights with anything and everything that he thinks is important to "repurposing" Cervantes' shell into a proper weapon to cause waves of destruction over Sium. Black Sun Cabalists are the first and foremost enemies of the pair, as well as all identifying members of the Crux Fidelis. Both persecuted him without cause, neither will receive reprieve from his violent advances.

ENEMIES:

ROMANCE
IMPOSSIBLE to comprehend at any point since the fated night. It isn't a lack of emotions that stagnates Cervantes, but control over what he made this deal with for continued life, as well as a constant image of rage overtaking him. It has made dealing with anyone a problem, let alone romantically involving himself with someone. That isn't to say it is impossible to fall in love, but he is neither actively seeking a relationship, nor is he in a very stable state to maintain one.

LOVER:

MISCELLANEOUS
N/A
Hiraeth
“Edge Champion”
I'm looking for a place I'll never see again.
Hiraeth
May 14 2018, 11:43 AM
Staff
Trapped
Sushi Slut
440 posts
currently Offline
played by Hiraeth

Alright, so I've got a few characters I could throw at Cervantes. I think I'll focus on enemies for now, since it seems to be his main thing.

First off, I got Soren. He used to be a commander in Crux, but very recently, he was turned into the sin of Wrath by Lucifer. He's not exactly thrilled about the whole deal given that he's been forced to kill a couple people he was close to since then, but Pride has her ways of making him do what she wants. I think she could see Cervantes as a great sin candidate - either as a servant or a branch of wrath (correct me if I'm wrong on this though haha) and send Soren after him. To add some drama, well, there's the Crux thing. Soren was probably the most well-known commander IC so Cervantes probably knew of him as well and may have targeted him at some point. We could even say they fought in the past, there being no decisive conclusion for reasons we can figure out over discord or w/e.

Just remembered I have yet to update most of Soren's personality/backstory but if you want more deets I can DM them.

Otherwise, I've got Nimue who's an old and fairly dedicated cultist. We could say she was part of the group that sacrificed his village. Heck, with her sluagh's numbers, I could even say she orchestrated the whole thing herself. He could recognize her, and that rage would make her wanna mess with him - especially if she recalled him being the one to get away.

Aside from Poena, Cervantes looks like he could even fit into Apocrypha but unfortunately my one rebel isn't notable/influential.

@Jello
Cervantes D'agostino
“The Harrowed Wraith”
Some convictions are so strong that the world must break to accommodate them.
Cervantes D'agostino
May 14 2018, 04:40 PM
Freelance
Revenant
Revenant (Post-Human)
8 posts
currently Offline
played by Jello

Yeah that is actually 100% doable for the Soren thread. He already makes enemies of two factions pretty much on-sight and I think I'm going to start a thread with someone else on their Black Sun character so it'd be nice to diversify the world Cervantes is leaning into. Having a recognizable face, and one he'd like to slaughter more himself than the demon, makes all for more conversation than just blatant sword swingin', as much as I do love that part. Being a candidate for sin-ship(?) is also awesome, that can be worked out ICly. I can start us up a thread unless you had one in mind in which case, let me know any details you wanna work out beforehand and we can do that.

@Hiraeth
kyoka
“Trash Can Goddess”
༼∩ o‿o ༽⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚
kyoka
May 16 2018, 06:31 PM
OOC Account
Duke
Goddess
93 posts
currently Offline
played by Kyoka

okay so im totally late to the plotting party because i can't figure out who to throw at you but i've got a few solid options now. hopefully there's something here that'll pique your interest!!

First off I've got Noire. She's the Horseman of Pestilence and has only been so for about a year, so she's fairly new to the whole shindig. That doesn't mean she's not loyal to BSC's cause, in fact she's super devoted to the Black God since he made her and so she'd do anything for him. A thread idea for the both of them could be that Noire is helping out a newer acolyte with some sort of sacrificial ritual and maybe Cervantes was passing through and a fight scene breaks out.

Another person I can throw at you is maybe Alder? He's not that big of a deal in Apocrypha, but his parents were (according to his brother) caught in a crossfire between Crux and the Sins, leading to their untimely demise. Add on top of that his mom's now revived as a revenant in the Cabal and that's basically someone the perhaps Cervantes can relate to? That's the only similarity I can come up with between them.

I've got a few other characters too if you wanna see some other options, or you can feel free to DM me to expand on the options here because I feel like they'd be super fun to explore. Again, so sorry for hopping on the plotter train late!!

@Jello

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

resources & affiliates
RPG-Dface in the crowdShadowplay
TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplayDigimon: Kids in America Rise of the Believers
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RPYuri RoleplayDBS
DETHRONED GODS:RESTARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RPN:FBBreath of Liberty; A LoZ RP
The Duality of Man: an animanga role-play photo BasuraSengoku HorizonF/BC
THE STELLARA REGIONReluctant HeroesTO BITTER ENDINGS
Save MeMysste RegionDBU
Prisoners of Fatekalopsia - a pmd rpAGE OF KINGS
Top RP SitesAscendant
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.