|Help Search Members Calendar Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Gareki - Karneval
Lee has one notable tattoo: the alchemic symbol for air on his right shoulder.
He also has one faded scar from a blade on the top of his left forearm.
Lee has no weapons on his person, however, it might be worth mentioning that he never goes anywhere without his goggles and his harmonica.
• Transformation: Any time Lee faces a problem, he is able to tap into his demonic powers which allow him to transform parts or all of his body into a corvid-like creature. This allows him the ability to fly and to attack with sharpened talons or beak. Unfortunately, control of this power seems to be shaky when Lee is emotionally volatile.
• Corvid Empathy: Though he cannot directly "speak" with his corvid friends, he understands them well enough to communicate with them with or without words.
• Corvid Summoning: As a corvid demon, Lee is able to summon lesser crows and ravens to his side for any situation.
• Magnetic Sense of Direction: Like his bird brethren, Lee is able to sense the magnetic fields of the planet and has a keen sense of direction. He will always remember how to find a place if he's been to it before.
• Death Sense: As a carrion bird, Lee is able to sense if another person is lethally ill, dying of old age or wounds, or is somehow already dead.
• Stomach of Steel: Lee is able to eat food long past its expiration date without feeling any side effects, and can actually gain nutrition from them. This is not limited to rotting meat. In other words, he is able to feast on the dead if times are dire.
+ Stars and constellations
+ Being the center of attention.
+ Junk food
- Being alone
- People taller than him
At a glance, Lee appears to be an archetypal jester - social, cracking jokes, shamelessly flirting, and getting himself into mischief. His first priority always seems to be having a good time and not at all caring about what the consiquences of that could be. Fortunately (or unfortunately), there is a world of depth beyond Lee's surface level facade.
Traumatized at a young age and left for dead, Lee has structured most of his life around being a survivalist. As a result, it's easy to tell after a few conversations with him that he is not an open book. While he is sincere with his feelings and gestures towards others, you'd be hard pressed to find him opening up about his personal problems. Truly, beyond all the wise-cracks and smiles is a deeply troubled victim of circumstance.
There is a long-rooted bitterness and cynicism that resides within Lee, usually coming to light as he sets himself up for failure repeatedly. Despite the fact that he is a loyal friend and ally, he has never once allowed himself to sustain a healthy relationship with others, instead opting to purposefully burn his bridges and move onto the next town or city.
A rebel at heart, Lee does not like to be told what to do and is a staunch believer in his own set of principles. In other words, his stubbornness knows no bounds, and he'll often appear self-righteous because of this.
Lee is currently in a state of limbo as far as his emotional maturity goes. In many ways, he still thinks of himself a kid, and what few dreams he clings to are reminiscent of this. He'd like nothing more than to be an entertainer and make people smile - if only he could figure out how to do that himself. On the opposite spectrum, Lee's skepticism of anything and everything keeps him from pursuing that tiny flicker of light left inside of him.
Trigger warnings: depression, suicide mention, cannibalism
• Born a bastard child to a half-corvid demon mother and an unknown demon father, Lee spent most of his early life attached to his mother's hip. They were incredibly close.
• Unfortunately at the young age of fifteen Lee would find himself orphaned. The Crux 'disposed' of his ill-acting mother - or, at least ill-acting in their eyes. Lee has harbored a hatred for their way of running things since then.
• He became a vagabond while looking for his father. He has had no success - even to this day eleven years after his mother's death. Bitterness over the fact that his father wasn't there to stop his mother's death motivates him to continue his so-far fruitless search.
• Lee learned to survive by all means possible. Because of this he has resorted to cannibalizing the corpses of dead humans and demons alike. This fact haunts him in both his waking and sleeping hours. When he's not between towns, he generally brings in money through theft and street performances.
• In his journeys he has lost most of his sense of self-worth, turning into a nihilist at heart. There have been multiple attempts to end his own life, none of which have been successful.
Megalomania was created by the staff team with inspiration from various magic/fantasy series. The skin was coded by Hiraeth exclusively for Megalomania using Merc's push sidebar, Black's formatted code/quote blocks, and posiden5665's default avatar code. The banner was drawn by -2x2-. Icons/macros were provided by FontAwesome. All characters, concepts, and other written works belong to their respective posters. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.